• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara success?

Thanks Clover! I tried Clomid too with no luck. I would definitely try Femara, but would recommend giving it at least 3 months before trying something else.

Ibelieve, I'm so excited for you! My doc was the same way about the 14dpo. They are finicky that way. Any line is a positive, no matter how dark or how light! I'm doing ok. Been really, really nauseated. Thinking I might call the doc and ask for some medicine for it. I was bedridden yesterday and I can feel it starting up today. I never actually vomit, but I feel like I need to most of the time. Hoping this passes really soon!

So I caved...just called the doc. We'll see if they will prescribe something. Not sure what my deal is, but I'm nauseated, shaky and can't stop spitting (gross I know)! Guess it's a good thing I work from home, so I don't have to subject others to my misery! :)

Thanks! I'm trying with the food and ginger stuff. DH went out and bought all kinds of stuff for me :)

Comparing your symptoms to mine, I'd say things are looking good! I had/have a big corpus luteum on my right and I also felt a lot of pulling and cramping. Actually I cramped for the about the first 5 weeks. My boobs and nipples were really sore, then went away, then started getting sore again recently. How excited is your DH? I imagine you must be beside yourself with excitement!

That's so sweet! We did get lucky with our DHs!

No, we haven't. I am trying to wait until he can either ask why I'm getting a big belly or until we have the ultrasound to find out the sex. Just want to be sure before I say anything. Though he is pretty perceptive and has been talking about wishing there were 4 in our family. He also knows I've been going to the doc, so if he starts to worry I will tell him.

He is the sweetest, but I'm pretty partial! :)

I felt the same way about sex and still so actually. You're going to be exhausted for the next couple of months, but to be honest, even feeling as sick as I am I'm starting to get in the mood again. (Maybe go find a good book, might help ya get in the mood :) )

Ever since I got married I've been seeing more pregnant women and more baby commercials :huh:

Don't mean to break conversation with you guys but I just finished AF and just got off the phone with doctor and I'm going to start Femara day 3-7 with two pills a day next month if I'm not pregnant this month.

She recommends iui if Femara doesn't work after after 3 months. 420$ :/

Sib? What days did you take Femara? Did u also try trigger shot?

How are you both in your pregnancies? Hope all is wonderful! :D

Hi Clover,
Fingers crossed it happens for you this month!

I took Femara 5mg/day CD3-7. I had an ultrasound on CD10 and based on what they saw, they told me when to trigger. It was usually CD 12 or 14 that I would trigger. My doc liked the trigger because then he knew exactly when I was ovulating (said you ovulate exactly 39 hours after the shot). I did IUI with my first Femara cycle, but it didn't take. It was just too expensive to continue, so my next 2 cycles were ultrasounds, femara and the trigger. I'm 11 weeks today! (And feeling like poo :( ) But it's all worth it in the end!

Haha I hear so many pregnant women who were TTC didn't care about pain or nausea because they were so happy they were preggo :)

Thanks for the info....now I just have to wait.

Haha I hear so many pregnant women who were TTC didn't care about pain or nausea because they were so happy they were preggo :)

Thanks for the info....now I just have to wait.

Believe me Clover, I am not saying I don't care about it...I DO! This is no fun at all! The only thing that keeps me going is knowing I will have a baby in the end. Anyone who says they didn't mind feeling this way, is either lying or has forgotten just how terrible it is. Not trying to scare ya, but sometimes people say things to make themselves look better and then if/when you feel different you think something is wrong with you. So, bottom line, if you find yourself feeling this way and you are questioning everything, it's normal. I question myself daily...why did I fight so hard for #2 just to feel this way, what was I thinking, etc. Actually last night I was brought to tears because I feel so bad, I'm so tired and I still have to work full-time, take classes at the university and have a 4 year old and husband. I'm just so over feeling like poo!

Ok, sorry, I'm off my rant!

That's awesome Ibelieve! Don't make yourself crazy with the tests though! You go on Thursday for bloods, right? When would you get the results, same day? Keep in mind your only 4 weeks and most ladies don't even know they are preggers for another couple of weeks. You'll feel pregnant within the next couple of weeks, I'm sure.

I am happy to be pregnant regardless of how I'm feeling, just not happy to be feeling this way. I called the doc yesterday twice and they still haven't called back. It's not like them really, they are usually pretty prompt. I'm going to call again soon. Though I am feeling somewhat better right now. Been eating every stinking hour! At least that seems to help some with the nausea, but then of course I have to deal with the gas and pressure from eating so much! Oh well, hopefully I'll be past this in couple of weeks! :)

Wow ibelieve first time iui works...good for you. And yea the price is crazy.

I'm not into iui right now(gonna wait 3 months) but I spoke to my husband about it and he just flipped :dohh: he gets paranoid with these things but I had to discuss about it because in the end he knows we both want a child so bad.

I gave him some time to marinate all I was telling him and he understands that if need be...iui it is.

For now I'll pray and just do Femara.

Hey Sib,

Sorry to hear your feeling like poo :( I can't imagine what your feeling. And you have so much responsibilities. You know what they say...being a mom is the hardest job in life and I'm sure your a great mom.

Yea Ibelieve can I borrow that magical wand? Haha :happydance:

Sheesh no one has the answer it seems. Infertility is too complicated and unknown still....unexplained infertility is a pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->