• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara success?

Yea my hubby hates the tests too hah! And thank you. My doctor recommends I do iui if femara doesn't work after 3 months.

Latest update:

I had my bloods taken this morning, took me about 3 hours to get the results (not bad although they were ready after 9am :grr:) Anyway FS said my HCG is at 250.5 which is really high for 14dpo so it could well be multiples :wacko:

My first scan is at 7 weeks which will be on the 1 November! :dance: I cant really wait for it! I hope the weeks fly! Nevertheless my pregnancy is progressing smoothly so far and I just have to thank God for that. My dad is also super excited, said he is going to open the whiskey I bought him about 12 years ago to celebrate with my dh (who doesn't drink at all)! He was so sweet, he came to me and said you have been stressing all this time, now its time to relax!

Cant wait to tell my sister on Saturday! Everyone else will know Christmas time when I am over 12wks!

That's so exciting!! You give me hope :thumbup:

Oh my gosh! That is so fantastic! Your level is high! My level at 14 dpo was only 55! I can't believe you might have 2 or 3 babies in there!!!!! Oh, I'm so excited for you! Can't wait for Nov 1!!!! DH is right, you have to start relaxing (as much as you can). Put your feet up, read a book, watch a movie and let DH cook dinner. At least for a little bit, you deserve the break! :)

Is your next appointment on Nov 1? Or do you go back before then? I have my first appointment with my OB today. Kinda nervous, which I know is silly. Oh well, hopefully they will be able to find the heartbeat and all will be well (I've been able to hear it at home with my Doppler since last week).

I'm so glad I got to be "here" with you when you finally got your BFP! It's been an incredible experience from my end as well! (I know that's a little sappy, but I wanted you to know I appreciate you sharing)

TLB are you doing IUI?

I wish... we live far away from a FS so I'm on my 3rd month 5mg Femara unmonitored. I have a apt with my Dr. on the 17th. I'm going to ask if we can do a monitored cycle. Not to sure if they will do it, but it would be nice to know if the med's are working. I think that my Dr. is going to up my dose if we don't get a :bfp: next week. I'm trying to stay hopeful for this cycle. I really don't want to have to do IVF. I'm so scared of the whole idea. :wacko:
But will cross that road when it comes.

Sib how are you doing? Hope all is well!!

I'm doing pretty good. Next week I will be 12 weeks, so that should take some stress off!

Anyway, before you do IVF, I would consider IUI. If your DH has slow boys, that might be the key. Also, are you using any kind of semen friendly lube, like preseed or conceive plus? That might help as well since it makes things wetter :blush: and easier for the sperm to move through. Just a few thoughts before you consider putting yourself through IVF.

I'm doing pretty good. Next week I will be 12 weeks, so that should take some stress off!

Anyway, before you do IVF, I would consider IUI. If your DH has slow boys, that might be the key. Also, are you using any kind of semen friendly lube, like preseed or conceive plus? That might help as well since it makes things wetter :blush: and easier for the sperm to move through. Just a few thoughts before you consider putting yourself through IVF.

Thanks!! We have been using Preseed for a few months now. We are set up for IVF in January in Cancun. It's a great clinic with high success rates and the cost is way less then here in Canada. It will be a Mini IVF or low stims as I ovulate on my own. They will do ICSI and we will be there for two weeks. We think this is our best way as we don't have a clinic close to us and I also won't have to explain to my work why I'm taking time off. It will just be a holiday to them...

That sounds like a plan! Fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated!

I'm sure everything is fine! Baby's are tough and a little emotional upset isn't going to cause something bad to happen. Just try to relax. I think when they say stress is bad, they mean when you are so stressed you make yourself sick for a longer period of time. Your level was so good, I'm sure that little guy(s)/girl(s) is doing great in there!

You're going to get tinges of pain in your ovary from the corpus luteum (not sure if I spelled that right), I still get them off and on. Try taking a bath with some lavender (not hot, just warm), that always helps me, even though I only have the patience to stay in the about 10 minutes, but it does the trick.

My DH was hoping for twins with my son...LOL.

Ibelieve that sounds exciting. Your story gives me hope as well. One day I just hope it'll happen and the stress can melt away.

Sib?tlb?ibelieve? Do(did) you guys use opk or just monitoring?

If so which brand?

And the best of luck to you Tlb :dust:

Sib?tlb?ibelieve? Do(did) you guys use opk or just monitoring?

If so which brand?

And the best of luck to you Tlb :dust:

Hi Clover,
I used them as well. I just used the cheap ones you can buy from Amazon. I think they are called Onfro or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->