• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara success?

Sib?tlb?ibelieve? Do(did) you guys use opk or just monitoring?

If so which brand?

And the best of luck to you Tlb :dust:

Thanks!! Good luck to you aswell.

Yes I use opk's. I use cheap ones until I'm close then I use a CB Digi until I get a smiley. I find this way it takes out the guess work.

By the way...just came back from a bridal shower and everyone my age is pregnant...I'm happy for them but I can't deny that it kinda makes me feel sad.
:cry:

One of them was telling people "oh my does it show?(baby bump)...I don't like it" and then she just giggles away....:saywhat:

Ibelieve,

That makes sense. Not everything comes easy and I'm actually feeling hopeful pregnancy will come for my sister and I really soon :)

How's everyone doing today?

I'm pretty good. My weekend was kind of a downer, just feeling sick and all. All these fall festivals and what not that I usually love (it's my favorite time of year), but all I want to do is lay down. Hopefully it will pass soon because the meds aren't really working so well :( Anyway, hope everyone else is doing well and had a fun weekend.

Ibelieve, how are you feeling?

This weekend was a relaxing time with my husband. I love him but it's Reality Monday today and I just don't understand anything anymore...

I don't think I wanna take Femara now because I do ovulate fine and my tests are all perfect....I think it's a waste of time :shrug:

Unexplained fertility:hissy:

Clover,
I know it seems point-less, but I would still try it. It can't hurt and it's inexpensive. Femare helps your follis grow into mature eggs, so any little boost is good. Just remember, everything you try brings you one step closer to the answer. Hang in there!

I too love this time of year. I use to of to fall festivals with by little brother and sister. Good times.

I'm sorry you couldn't really enjoy it as you usually do....I know people that went on vacation when they're Preggo but just lay down all week

How many weeks are you now?

12 weeks today. Hopefully I start feeling better soon. My doc says between 12 and 14 weeks, so here's hoping! I hate feeling this way, mostly because I feel like I am neglecting my son. I just don't have it in me to really play with him. Thank goodness my husband is picking up the slack! But I'm still dealing with the "mommy guilt".

When is AF due for you?

Wow I never knew exactly what people go thru and I guess people really do sugar coat pregnancy sometimes cause my friend said her pregnancy was easy...

I suppose it's different for everyone :wacko:

But I really hope everything else is well and hang in there. I wonder actually...I have really bad pms mood swings :twisted: so I wonder if that means I'll have really bad pregnancy mood swings...

aF due October 30... I got negative opk today but I usually ovulate in a couple days....my cycle is 30 average

When was your first symptom that made you think your pregnant? And what dpo?

I tested at 10 or 11 dpo and got a very faint positive. I get the same symptoms for my period as I did for getting pregnant. I was cramping, had sore breasts and sensitive nipples, so it's hard to tell. I had really bad mood swings from PMS too, but I seem to be pretty low key pregnancy wise, but I might not be the best judge ;). With my son, after her was born, my friends told me I was pretty nasty and would say it like I saw it, no sugar-coating, so maybe I am kind of nasty.

Hah yea I'm not aloud to speak when I'm about to get my period in my opinion:winkwink:

I'm so close to a year of ttc....praying for this month.

Sorry Ibelieve! The spotting is probably nothing..."old blood" from implantation. Just try to rest. You can use a heating pad on your back. I think your ok if you use it on a lower setting for 5-10 minutes at a time. Your emotions are going to be all over the place from the pregnancy and from worry. Just have yourself a good cry and then try to shake it off. It's not good to dwell or keep it in.

I'm glad the spotting has stopped! I'm sure it was stressful.

My back pain has been off and on since the beginning as well. When it gets bad, it usually means I'm constipated. (probably tmi) Anyway, just a thought. Most of the time I don't even realize I haven't gone until the back pain sets in. Glad you're doing well!

Got my positive smiley face opk today :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116