• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara success?

You got that right...I'm gonna probably do the baby dance everyday till I can't dance no more hahaha

Oh my gosh! I kept thinking as I was reading your posts...she is saying sacs!!!! That is incredibly awesome! Please, please don't worry about the size! I went through this as well. First the sac was measuring well over a week (sometimes 2) smaller than what the gestational age. Second the baby was measuring 6 days smaller than the gestational age. I read a lot of articles that said doctors shouldn't use size to age until well after 8 weeks and wouldn't you know at my 9 week scan, I was told the baby caught up and was now measuring the same as the gestational age. I really believe when you're this early they can't get a good enough picture to accurately measure. But the rule of thumb is that as long as you are measuring within 1 week of your gestational age, you're good. Plus you have 2, so it is more common for them to measure smaller than singletons.

Oh, I'm so excited for you! How is DH taking the news?

Af showed her ugly face on Saturday:cry:... Still a BFP Virgin. Starting 5mg Femara again tonight. HOpe this is the last month I'll have to take it.:winkwink:

Tlb I'm sorry af arrived. I hope this cycle is your BFP; don't lose hope. I know people who had ttc for years and then bam :bfp:

:dust:

How has everyone been this week? I'm status quo...nauseous and tired seem to sum it up pretty well!

TLB, sorry AF arrived!

Clover, when is AF due for you?

Ibelieve that's a stinker about the infection. Here we have medicine call Uristat that numbs your bladder so you don't feel like you have to go all the time and makes it so it doesn't burn when you do go. Maybe you have something like that there that's ok to take while pregnant.

Yep, in my second trimester and still nauseous :( BOO! I was sick with my son until around 16-18 weeks, so I'm guessing it'll be the same this time. The difference is I'm more nauseous this time, even DH has said something. And to top it off, I'm starting to get heartburn, which I never had with my son. Guess I just need to sit back and try to enjoy all of it since this is my last one!

Hey ladies,

Yea nausea sucks. I can't imagine when someone is pregnant on top of that. Hope it gets better for you. And ibelieve, I hope you feel better too and get pass the infection quickly.

Yesterday was 8dpo and at midnight I had some unusual nausea but it could be something I ate because now I'm 9dpo and I feel nothing. And I got bfn on frer today(9dpo):shrug:

Af due October 30

:nope: I hope there's still a chance

:hi: ladies,

I have been on clomid but I never ovulated and I was diagnosed Clomid resistant! My gynae put me on my first femara cycle and I am hoping this is it... I was just wondering if there are any success stories on femara success when clomid failed?

Well I don't have a success story for you yet but wanted to let you know I did 7 rounds clomid with 2 iui's which did not work. We started out first fermera round last month but it was a bfn. Waiting to see if the second round works or not. I will keep you updated. If not were doing fermera with menopur next. Good luck dear!

Hey Ladies,

Sib how you doing? still nauseous?

I have had my waves of nausea but yesterday was bad, I had a real upset stomach, I had to leave church early as I thought I was going to be sick. Anyway by late morning I was okay. I cant believe its already time for our second scan! Dh and I decided to move it to Saturday so we don't have to rush to get off from work as my FS is about 2 hours away from us.

Just wanted to check if having loads of cm is normal, I noticed in the last two days everytime I wipe (sorry TMI) there is cm on the tp? I read its normal but I was not sure if you experienced it?

Anyway, I am almost into my second month and I am praying the scan shows heartbeats so I can relax a bit...

Hope everyone is well!

Hey Ibelieve! Yep, still nauseous :( but I think it's getting better or at least I'm getting more energetic. I'm 14 weeks today, so I'm hoping it will go away within the next couple of weeks. I get to get off all of the meds at 16 weeks :happydance:

It's funny you mention the CM because I was going to ask you the same thing. I have had a lot since the beginning but lately it seems even more. I guess it's normal if we're both having it.

I'm glad you're doing well and not too sick! So you're having your scan on the 2nd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->