• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara success?

I'm so glad you are doing ok. I was a little worried. Yep, I'm 16 weeks this week. We find out the gender the second week of December.

I'm still having a rough time too. Last night I actually lost it and had a pity party. Cried and cried...I'm just so tired and so over feeling this way. I feel so guilty because I just want it to end. I'm so terrified I'm going to have to deal with this the whole time and I'm not sure I can make it that long. Thank goodness I only have a few more weeks of classes, at least I won't have that stress anymore.

:hi: ladies,

I have been on clomid but I never ovulated and I was diagnosed Clomid resistant! My gynae put me on my first femara cycle and I am hoping this is it... I was just wondering if there are any success stories on femara success when clomid failed?

I'm not a success story yet but I did 8 rounds of clomid and am now on my 3rd round of fermera. We added menopur injections for the first time this month so I'll let ya know in a week.

Hi ladies! Just stopping in. Happy to hear so much success with Femara. I start it tomorrow in preparation for IUI next week. The doc says my & DH chances are really low d/t his sperm quality but our chances increase with the drug. We'll see if Femara give us just the success we need!

Thanks ladies! I'm sure hoping third times a charm on femara

Good luck Danni! 3rd time was a charm for me...fingers crossed for you!

Hi ladies. Did any of you have significant side effects with Femara/Letrozole? Just took my first one one today.

Hi ladies. Did any of you have significant side effects with Femara/Letrozole? Just took my first one one today.

I had none. With clomid I had horrible hot flashes and migraines.

Thanks Dani. So far so good. Praying it stays this way. Glad you had a better response than with the clomid. We go through enough. Better not to have to deal with side effects as well.

Regal, I don't think I had any side effects. It was a pretty easy med to take.

Hi Ladies, I'm glad you all did well on Femara. I just finished my second day. So far so good. I think it makes me sleepy. I also had discomfort in my pelvis last night, but other than that great!

I find it best to take it just before bed. I was having some mild side effects but taking it at night I guess you don't feel them as much.

So glad you are doing well! I can imagine how excited you are to tell everyone! What a great Christmas present for the family! :) I can't believe you are almost 11 weeks! The time really has flown by. I wish I had some advice for you on the nausea, but really it's just time. Most people feel better around 14 weeks, fingers crossed for you!

I'm finally starting to feel better! Yay! I think most of my nausea toward the end was due to indigestion. I have started taking Zantac daily and I've been feeling a little better each day. My next appointment is December 5th. We will schedule the 20 week/gender scan for the following week! I've actually started feeling the baby a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->