Femara success?

So confused I took a FRER test it was BFN. So I said I'll wait a few days and test again, I really don't get it.

It was for sure negative AF showed. I'm relieved, here is to next cycle.

I'm so sorry praying, I was for sure that was positive. I hope your next cycle is a charm!

Hi all! Called my dr today to report my BFPs, thinking she may want to see me sooner, but she kept the appt I have for the 21st, and changed it to a Confirmation of pregnancy/First prenatal care visit. My tests are consistently getting darker so I know it's +, I just can't stand the torture of having to wait until next week, uuugh! Oh well, I guess I've waited this long, right?

For the ladies here who got BFPs how long did you wait to make your pregnancy announcement to your families? I'm so excited, I'm ready to shout it from the rooftops. I have pcos too though, so I'm kind of nervous to announce too early in case something goes wrong.

Always - welcome to the 2WW! It's the best and the worst. There's so much hope, but the waiting is awful! Don't get too disappointed if you don't get a bfp 1 week after your first positive OPK, that's pretty early to get one if you do.

Gabrielle - I know it stinks to wait, but at least when you do get your bloodwork, the HCG will be higher and you'll be reassured. We only told a very few people right away (mostly the family/friend that knew of our troubles). We waited until nearly 12 weeks to tell the rest of our family and close friends and I still haven't told anyone else. No facebook announcements or anything yet; although I would have by now if this was a "normal" pregnancy. I say you do what is best for you and what makes you happy! It's your time and you should enjoy every second!

Thanks Sib and Ibelieveitwill. I think I'll wait until 12 weeks to do a formal announcement. I'm so glad I have you ladies, because if I couldn't share the news with you, I think I'd burst! lol! 8 wks for the first scan? That is surely pure torture! I mean it makes sense, but we want to see our peanuts now! lol

Always, you're almost there!:happydance: I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed that this is it for you!:hug::dust:

for me waiting for my BFP is pure torture lol but when i get it the scan part is most torturous for me lol i know with all 3 i worried til I saw it... then i saw it and still lost em but that's what the progesterone is for this time... tomorrow it begins twice a day for 2 weeks unless pregnant then twice a day for 9 weeks ... but it will be worth it in the end!!! I'm happy I stumbled upon this board and you ladies ... y'all help with my sanity :hugs:

Same here, Always! I'm so thankful for you ladies.
I really, really hope this is the one for you! So excited for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->