Femara success?

for me waiting for my BFP is pure torture lol but when i get it the scan part is most torturous for me lol i know with all 3 i worried til I saw it... then i saw it and still lost em but that's what the progesterone is for this time... tomorrow it begins twice a day for 2 weeks unless pregnant then twice a day for 9 weeks ... but it will be worth it in the end!!! I'm happy I stumbled upon this board and you ladies ... y'all help with my sanity :hugs:

Same here, Always! I'm so thankful for you ladies.
I really, really hope this is the one for you! So excited for everyone.[/

progesterone starts today... here's hoping it continues for 9 wees vs 2 weeks! - fx'd

Fingers, arms, legs and toes crossed for you!!

One thing I failed to mention, is that my grandmother had triplets, and that twins run on both my side and my husband's side. There are twins galore, but no one else have had triplets. My grandma used to always say I was next in line, and it would be so interesting to find out if she was right. She passed away last August, and I so wish she could be here to see her great grand(s), but I know she'll always be watching over us. I've basically said all that to say I'm really starting to wonder if I'm having multiples. My husband thinks I am, my mom, his mom, and my best friend, lol. At first I laughed it off, but now I'm a little nervous because it does seem like I've had a ton of symptoms already and it's so early. What do you all think? I've been forgetful, extra spacey, hungry ALL THE TIME, back aches, leg cramps, flutters once in awhile, fatigue, stomach cramps here and there...I mean is it just me, or does this seem like a lot? I've heard a lot of women say they didn't have symptoms this early, so I'm curious. Unless maybe I'm just really in tune with my body? Idk....

Thanks Ibelieveitwil and Always! Whether it's a singletons or multiples it's alright with me. I'm just so happy to finally be at this stage in my life after so many disappointments. I take nothing for granted, I am truly blessed.

Exciting times in this thread. :happydance:

I am the opposite of everyone. I rarely test! I tested last IUI only to confirm spotting was AF not pregnancy.
You all are so brave. I get so nervous about getting a bfn that I end up talking myself out of testing.

@Gabrielle did you do a trigger along with your femara this cycle?

Hey everyone!

Always - I took progesterone vaginally daily for 16 weeks. Are you taking the pill or a suppository? If you do get a bfp, I would ask about taking it at least through the first 12 weeks.

Gabrielle - I'm anxious to find out if it's multiples! It will be exciting either way, but that would be pretty cool!

So we finally got some good news. Yesterday, they did my weekly ultrasound and the baby "passed" the "breathing", kicking and movement tests. We failed the fluid level, but she was able to find a pocket of 1.5, which is way better than none. She said if it was a 2 we would have passed that too! My doc is hoping now that he is bigger he will start producing more fluid than what leaks out. Hopefully the tear is sealing up too, at least a little! I'm so grateful for the news, it makes me feel like I'm actually doing something in here rather than sitting in vain. Makes all the sacrifice worth it to know it's making a difference.

Great news Sib! Hoping the tear seals up and baby continues to do well.

Always- the progesterone did that to me too. It made me tired and I had really weird dreams. Guess its just the surge if hormones. Oh the things we'll do :)

Thanks Regal! Hope you are doing well!

LOL Always - I think you might be in for a treat ;) Brace yourself for some doozies!

Exciting times in this thread. :happydance:

I am the opposite of everyone. I rarely test! I tested last IUI only to confirm spotting was AF not pregnancy.
You all are so brave. I get so nervous about getting a bfn that I end up talking myself out of testing.

@Gabrielle did you do a trigger along with your femara this cycle?

Hi Regal! No I didn't trigger this time around. I only used femara and timed intercourse. :thumbup:

Hey everyone!

Always - I took progesterone vaginally daily for 16 weeks. Are you taking the pill or a suppository? If you do get a bfp, I would ask about taking it at least through the first 12 weeks.

Gabrielle - I'm anxious to find out if it's multiples! It will be exciting either way, but that would be pretty cool!

So we finally got some good news. Yesterday, they did my weekly ultrasound and the baby "passed" the "breathing", kicking and movement tests. We failed the fluid level, but she was able to find a pocket of 1.5, which is way better than none. She said if it was a 2 we
would have passed that too! My doc is hoping now that he is bigger he will start producing more fluid than what leaks out. Hopefully the tear is sealing up too, at least a little! I'm so grateful for the news, it makes me feel like I'm actually doing something in here rather than sitting in
vain. Makes all the sacrifice worth it to know it's making a difference.
Yes it would be pretty cool! I would probably be a nervouse wreck, lol, but it would be awesome to go from 0-2/3 that sudden, lol! I can't wait until next week. Does the doctors usually give ultrasounds at the first appt. to see how far along you are? That's what I'm hoping for. I'll keep you all updated! :hugs:

Sib I am so happy and relieved to hear that all is well your baby! That's wonderful news!! Now I'm sure you're able to relax and breathe a bit. :hugs: It looks like your hospital stay is working out after all! I'm keeping you and baby in my prayers!:hug:

How long after your :bfp: does the af like symptoms last?? Ever since about 7 or 8 dpo, I've been cramping like af is trying to show, and it's driving me nuts and scaring me a little. :wacko:

Gabrielle - I cramped for weeks after I got my BFP. I don't remember exactly how long, but it was a while. Don't stress too much, the cramping can be from implantation.

Thank you Sib and Ibelieveitwil!! I was so nervous..I'm relieved to know it's normal! Whew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->