Femara success?

Just hanging out :) No changes = good news.

Hope you all are doing well!

Always, what day are you testing?

Always that could be a good sign!! Both Ibelieveitwil and I had sharp shooting pains in our hooha that were really weird before our BFP. I also had cramping like af was coming...still do off and on, so don't let that scare you! I pray this is it for you!! Keeping my fingers crossed! :hugs:

Yaaay! I'm so excited for you!! I've never experienced it before this either, so I really think it could be good news. :dust:

Always that could be a good sign!! Both Ibelieveitwil and I had sharp shooting pains in our hooha that were really weird before our BFP. I also had cramping like af was coming...still do off and on, so don't let that scare you! I pray this is it for you!! Keeping my fingers crossed! :hugs:

oh I sure hope so ... it's definitely nothing I've experienced before and they say every pregnancy is different regardless if it's a miscarriage or not so fingers crossed this is it... I would be on :cloud9: !!!!!

Good luck Always, just a few more days to go!!

Sib, so glad you doing well - you almost at the finish line!!!

:hug: to you all!!!

thanks ladies.. this tww is awful hahahaha I dreamt I took a test and it was positive... guess my mind is keeping the positivity flowing lol when I went to bed last night I was feeling a little nauseous but that subsided when I fell asleep I guess cause I feel fine this morning other than a backache.

Awesome! Keep that positive energy flowing because it makes a world of difference! I'm feeling really good vibes for you, I so hope this is the month you get your BFP.

I know what you mean. I want to shop for the baby so bad, but think I'll try to wait at least another month or two. I went in to Urgent Care last night because I've had this persistent cough ever since my BFP. Turns out I have a respiratory infection. :growlmad: So I'm out of work for a couple of days, and the dr. gave me a prescription for a gargle rinse. On the plus side, two days until my dr. appt! Haven't told my OBGYN yet, I was waiting for the confirmation test, but I guess maybe I should...

thanks ladies.. this tww is awful hahahaha I dreamt I took a test and it was positive... guess my mind is keeping the positivity flowing lol when I went to bed last night I was feeling a little nauseous but that subsided when I fell asleep I guess cause I feel fine this morning other than a backache.

Awesome! Keep that positive energy flowing because it makes a world of difference! I'm feeling really good vibes for you, I so hope this is the month you get your BFP.

awww thanks gabrielle ... i have a good feeling but afraid to get my hopes up. went to walmart last night and it was the first time since all the miscarriages I was able to walk into the baby section .. usually i scoff and walk right by. I was tempted to by this CUTE yellow sleeper covered in giraffes, my excuse was it can be something we hang up to remind us of what we're working towards... then if we're pregnant we have it for the baby but I changed my mind cause the last 3 pregnancies I shopped the clearance to save some money and get a jump start and lost all 3 so I am afraid it's a bad omen ... it was so cute though. If I am pregnant I hope it's till available when I'm in the safe zone!

Gabrielle! Hope you feel better. How long are you required to stay with the FS before you transfer over to obgyn?I think my clinic does two scans then transfer. Is that like week 12 or something? Not sure.

Always, hope this is it for you. :dust: Seems like several symptoms going on. Hope they are leading to a bfp fx fx :)

Hi :hi: to Sib, Ibelieve, Praying and anyone else I missed.

Afm, I triggered last night and have my IUI tomorrow morning. I only have one mature follicle at 20mm. I was very down about it. However, I am not losing hope that we are in for this round.

Gabrielle! Hope you feel better. How long are you required to stay with the FS before you transfer over to obgyn?I think my clinic does two scans then transfer. Is that like week 12 or something? Not sure.

Always, hope this is it for you. :dust: Seems like several symptoms going on. Hope they are leading to a bfp fx fx :)

Hi :hi: to Sib, Ibelieve, Praying and anyone else I missed.

Afm, I triggered last night and have my IUI tomorrow morning. I only have one mature follicle at 20mm. I was very down about it. However, I am not losing hope that we are in for this round.

I only had 1 mature follie at 20mm too, even though I had 4 more at 11mm or less. Don't give up hope because we just need 1 eggie and one strong swimmer!!

hey ladies,
I just found this chat and wanted to join....I had success with femara and have a beautiful 5 month old baby boy. my doctor said if we wanted more we should start trying fairly quickly, so I am taking my progesterone right now to start my period and then femara again for ovulation. I am HOPING that since we got the right dosage combo down last time that allowed me to get pregnant, it will be the same again and we will be able to get pregnant with baby number 2. but I must admit, I am just as stressed about it this time as I was last time!!!!

Always have you seen anymore blood since yesterday? I pray this is a hood sign for you!!! I'm not quite sure when they'll transfer me back over to my Obgyn, but I guess they'll let me know tomorrow (Tuesday). As for this respiratory infection, I'm so totally ready for it to be over with already! It's so annoying. Coughing all day and all night. The only thing the dr was able to give me was this horrific "gargle" rinse......ummm, yeah Idk if any of you have ever used oragel, but I swear to you this is the same exact stuff except in a bottle. It's thick, clear, and numbs your entire mouth! Idk how this stuff is supposed to help me, but it doesn't seem to be doing much yet.:nope:

oh no hope you feel better really soon, but glad you went to urgent care. 2 days off isn't a bad thing :) and yes you probably should let your obgyn know ;)

late last night i got up to pee, probably around 1am and when I wiped there was very very very light specks of pink... and when I say very very very light I had to look twice ... so I wiped again ... same thing very very very light specks of pink... like the size of a dull pencil point (maybe 3 or 4 specks) ... so I wiped a 3rd time and it was gone.... not sure what that was about... only 7 dpo so the wait continues.

I know what you mean. I want to shop for the baby so bad, but think I'll try to wait at least another month or two. I went in to Urgent Care last night because I've had this persistent cough ever since my BFP. Turns out I have a respiratory infection. :growlmad: So I'm out of work for a couple of days, and the dr. gave me a prescription for a gargle rinse. On the plus side, two days until my dr. appt! Haven't told my OBGYN yet, I was waiting for the confirmation test, but I guess maybe I should...

awww thanks gabrielle ... i have a good feeling but afraid to get my hopes up. went to walmart last night and it was the first time since all the miscarriages I was able to walk into the baby section .. usually i scoff and walk right by. I was tempted to by this CUTE yellow sleeper covered in giraffes, my excuse was it can be something we hang up to remind us of what we're working towards... then if we're pregnant we have it for the baby but I changed my mind cause the last 3 pregnancies I shopped the clearance to save some money and get a jump start and lost all 3 so I am afraid it's a bad omen ... it was so cute though. If I am pregnant I hope it's till available when I'm in the safe zone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->