Femara success?

Hey ladies! So the result of my test is in and......I see a super faint test line! I can't believe it yet, so I'm going to retest next week so that it clearly reads BFP! lol I refuse to get totally excited until both lines are clearly seen. Omg, I can't belIeve after 8 yrs, this may be it! :happydance:

Thanks everyone!

Gabrielle, that sounds promising for sure! I got the same thing when I first tested. I kept everyone and compared the darkness everyday for 3-4 days. I was slightly crazy, but they say any visible line means your preggo! Keep us posted! So excited for you!

Thank you everyone for the reassurance! I'm really excited, I really can't believe it. Ibelieveitwil thank you for informing me about the lines, I will definitely keep that in mind. I thought I was crazy at first but I did see a line lol. I'll keep testing every few days. =) If there's hope for me, I KNOW there's hope for all of you who are trying. Don't lose faith! I never thought this day would come.

Hey Ibelieve! I'm glad your doc says everything is ok! The leaking feels like you have lost control of your bladder. The fluid is clear and doesn't have a smell. Sometimes though, I'm sure I've lost some bladder control and it is tinted yellow. I'm sure if your fluid levels are remaining consistent, then you're good, but I know it's hard not to worry.

Always - good luck with your scan!

Gabrielle - when will you test next? When is AF supposed to show?

Always- you sound just like me. On the cycle I got my bfp I only had one folli as well. I was disappointed too but I think that's his femara works....quality over quantity. Your plan is nearly identical to mine. Good luck!

That's crazy! We are almost neighbors:)

I saw Dr. Craig in Tempe. I didn't go through ARMS. I actually went to an IVF seminar he hosted and was immpressed so I made an appointment. I would recommend him to anyone who would listen. :)

Sorry for the delay everyone, I had to work last night. Always, I'm praying for you, one good follie is all it takes! Have you ever figured out if you were ovulating?

Sib I took another test this morning and it was another faint positive. I may take another one next week..probably Thurs if I can wait that long. I already had a dr appt scheduled for Jan 21st but I'm going to call them on Monday about my test results. Oh, I usually have irregular periods between 28 and 32+ days, so it's kind of hard to say..I guess my next one would be expected anywhere Mon. or Fri?? I'm not really sure.

I think I may buy a digital test next week, because the ones I have are cheapies. Which digital would you ladies recommend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->