Femara success?

:happydance: I think I'm ovulating or very close to it, I sent the pic to a friend of mine and she says I should ovulate within the next 24-36 hours and the FS said to test for 2 days straight if positive both days no shot needed if not then trigger shot on monday. I know I have some pain in my pelvic area like a sharp pain so .. guess we'll see soon enough.

Awesome!:happydance: I would babydance tonight tomorrow and the next day to make sure you increase your chances. Best of luck to you!! :dust:

Thank you Always and Ibelieveitwill! I totally agree, this is certainly a lucky thread!!

I swear femara is a miracle drug! I'm loving my dr. so much right now, lol!

That's awesome news!!! It's sounding very promising:happydance: Keeping my fxd for you and praying you won't need the trigger!! So excited! Let's keep the lucky thread rolling ladies! :dust:

Screw it, I've waited way too long for this moment! Changing status now..

That's fantastic Always!!! Now the real fun begins! ;)

Gabrielle - I agree. Change it and enjoy every second! :)

Congrats Gabrielle! Very happy for you. :)

@Sib you are in my prayers. May you stay pregnant for as long as you can. May your LO grow as strong as possible :) Sending positive vibes your way. Hope your time in the hospital is as comfortable as possible.

@Always :dust: for you!

Wishing everyone the best!

I am on second IUI 3rd day on Letrozole. I so hope this is my round. Please GOD!!! :)

Thanks Sib! I'm on top of the world! =) Just told my DH today and he is too excited. He said he had a feeling I was. He gave me the longest hug, I cried of course, and then he rubbed my stomach. This day was perfect, just as I dreamed it would be.

Hi Regalpeas! I'm excited for you!! I pray this is your cycle. Don't lose hope, it will happen!! *Hugs*

@Gabrielle thank ya kindly!

@Always thanks for the welcome. Sooo neeed the luck! :) Hoping it works for you!

Thank you Regal! Fingers crossed this is your cycle!

Gabrielle I'm glad your day was perfect!!! Such an amazing time for you both!

Always tie him down if you have too ;)

10 years is way too long! I cant imagine..we have been trying for 4 years and that feels like forever! Good Luck!

Ibelieve when do you find out the genders? Soon right?

So tonight I got a very very very faint line BFP maybe. I showed my sister she saw it and my mom. Idk I will wait a few days and take another. I'm praying this is it an I'm excited too. Yes this is a lucky thread. If this is true I'm so thankful and blessed and will keeping praying for us all a healthy safe 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->