Femara success?

Thank you Hope! I'm wishing you the very best of luck this cycle! Your turn is coming!!

Gabrielle! Hope you feel better. How long are you required to stay with the FS before you transfer over to obgyn?I think my clinic does two scans then transfer. Is that like week 12 or something? Not sure.

Always, hope this is it for you. :dust: Seems like several symptoms going on. Hope they are leading to a bfp fx fx :)

Hi :hi: to Sib, Ibelieve, Praying and anyone else I missed.

Afm, I triggered last night and have my IUI tomorrow morning. I only have one mature follicle at 20mm. I was very down about it. However, I am not losing hope that we are in for this round.

Welcome Stacy, and congratulations on your baby boy!! Femara was definitely my miracle drug, because all it took was the one round. =) I hope it works just as well for you the second time around!!:hugs: After I have this little one, we're going to try for at least one more as well. I'm so excited, our family is finally coming together!:happydance:

oh goodness I have no idea what is going on but I am having SHARP SHARP shooting pains in my pelvic area.... sitting me straight up... 1 right after the other ... what could this be? good sign? bad sign? all I know is it hurts!!!

Always I had shooting pains too, mostly around my vagina but a couple in the abdominal region too!! It's sounding very promising especially since you haven't had anymore spotting! I pray with all my heart this is it for you!!

Ibelieveitwil omgosh what a scare!! I'm so glad you and the twins are ok! :hug:

Ibelieve....I'm so sorry you had that scare! Glad the babies are ok and looking healthy!

Always...it stinks that the signs of pregnancy are the same as AF, but I have to say it sounds pretty positive.

Gabrielle....happen youfeel better.

Regal...how did the IUI go?

Welcome Stacey!

Hope everyone is well. I'm status quo ...no changes. Still living at the hospital, going on week 3! Its tough! My son.is getting super attached ti my husband. Hes a trooper but this is really starting to take its toll on him. :( I miss him and DH so very much!

Hi everyone :hugs:

@Lovely you are right. Thank you for the encouragement. I am glad to know the situation isn't as worse as I thought.

@ Stacy Welcome!

@Gabrielle hope you're doing much better!!!

@Ibelieve Omg. I am so glad things went well with the bubbies. I can only imagine how scared you and dh were to not know what was going on until you got to the hospital. Also, thanks for checking in with me. I appreciate it.

@Always any updates?

@Sib it went okay.Thanks! I was very down at first slowly lifting my spirits with encouragement. Dh's motility was low and I have no symptoms . Last time lots of cramping, bloating and gas immediately after IUI. But several ladies said they didn't have symptoms either. I am just trying to hang in there.

I am one day past IUI 3 days past trigger.

Thank you Regal, I suppose I'm getting there. Just stuck with an annoying cough.
Always, it's sounding good to me!! Praying!

Had my confirmation appt today, and I am 5wks 2days! I go back in 2 weeks for my first prenatal visit and ultrasound. I'm so excited! They had to take my blood pressure twice I was so excited, lol! :happydance:

Thank you Regal, I suppose I'm getting there. Just stuck with an annoying cough.
Always, it's sounding good to me!! Praying!

Had my confirmation appt today, and I am 5wks 2days! I go back in 2 weeks for my first prenatal visit and ultrasound. I'm so excited! They to take my blood pressure twice I was so excited, lol! :happydance:

YAY!!!!! :happydance: that's so exciting!! another dreaded tww everytime an ultrasound was involved the days drug for me... find something to keep yourself busy ;)

I know, lol! When she said in two weeks, I thought "oh, great". I have no idea what I'm going to do wIth myself to pass the time. Maybe I'll finish working on my afghan or crochet some baby bootie. That'll pass a little time. DH and I are also looking for another place, so baby will have his/her own room (yeah right). Anyway, that should occupy some time. My EDD is 9/22/14!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->