Femara success?

Thank you Regal, I suppose I'm getting there. Just stuck with an annoying cough.
Always, it's sounding good to me!! Praying!

Had my confirmation appt today, and I am 5wks 2days! I go back in 2 weeks for my first prenatal visit and ultrasound. I'm so excited! They had to take my blood pressure twice I was so excited, lol! :happydance:

Woohoo! Countdown to first scan. :happydance: That is awesome news Gabrielle. Is it slowly starting to become a reality? :)

9 DPO woke up with super sore breasts...I was too impatient to wait... I think i see something... hubby thinks he sees something... are we nuts? I don't want to get too excited... going to test again in a few days but wanted some opinions....

Oh Always that is a beautiful picture!!! I think this is it hun!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi all,Hi RP,just waiting for AF to show up so I can start my first round of femara,

Congrats on the BFP's and good luck to everyone else

Hi NN! So great to see you over here! Still hoping you're in for this month!

Congrats on your BFP Always!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9+. Stick little bean stick!

:happydance:

Thank you Regal, I suppose I'm getting there. Just stuck with an annoying cough.
Always, it's sounding good to me!! Praying!

Had my confirmation appt today, and I am 5wks 2days! I go back in 2 weeks for my first prenatal visit and ultrasound. I'm so excited! They had to take my blood pressure twice I was so excited, lol! :happydance:

Yay!!!! Congrats Gabrielle! So exciting!

9 DPO woke up with super sore breasts...I was too impatient to wait... I think i see something... hubby thinks he sees something... are we nuts? I don't want to get too excited... going to test again in a few days but wanted some opinions....

I see it Always! Looks like a BFP to me too!!!! YAY!!!!

thanks ladies :happydance: trying not to get too excited but hopeful that the progesterone will keep this one sticky!!!! here's the pic from today... 9 DPO vs 10 DPO .. going to test again this weekend and if continues to get darker will definitely be buying a digital ;)

That is definitely a bfp! I think it's darker! This is so exciting! I agree with Ibelieve, get a digital so we can see the words! :)

So I woke up at 4am this morning to use the bathroom, leaked fluid for the first time in 2 days and I also had a bleed. In my eyes, it was a pretty bad one, but according to everyone (nurses and docs) it wasn't that bad and since it stopped they aren't worried. It's so awful being stuck here and not having DH with me when something scary happens, makes me feel so alone. I know that probably sounds childish, but it's the truth. Other than that, everything is status quo. Baby looks good, moving around like crazy! Ultrasound on Monday showed no changes since last week. This coming Monday is the big ultrasound where they measure growth in addition to the other stuff. They said they won't make any decisions based on the ultrasound, other than to monitor more closely if there isn't appropriate growth. They define appropriate growth as maintaining his percentile, right now he measures in the 15th percentile, so if he maintains that or moves up then they won't worry about him in that regard. If he moves down, then we will have to monitor more often, from what I understand. Anyway that's my story so far.

Wishing everyone well!

Ibelieve - you have your gender scan this week, right? I was looking for a post from you with the announcement, hoping I didn't miss it. Did you decide if you were going to find out or if you were going to keep it a secret?

Omgosh Always it's positive!! I knew it!!! :happydance: Congratulations mama! I'm so excited for you!

Regal yes it's very slowly becoming reality, but I won't be completely satisfied until I see my little jelly bean in the ultrasound. lol The nausea is definitely a slap in the face though...haha! Everything will be so worth it in the end though. I feel truly blessed.

Sib I'm so sorry you were there all alone, that must've been terrifying! I'm glad you and baby boy are ok. The both of you remain in my prayers. I'll also be praying that everything looks great and where things should be at your ultrasound. You can do this! We're here for you. :hug:

Hey Sib,

Sorry for the scare, I know how you must be feeling, but you getting so close now to the end and baby is okay so that is all that matters. I know its hard not to worry even when the doctors say you shouldn't.

AFM, we didn't see the sex again, babies were not being cooperative, I guess because they so close to each other getting a good look at the goodies isn't possible. But dh and I both said the one baby looked like a boy but we couldn't say for sure, the other baby still has legs crossed over, still very shy. So for now I still believe they are one of each. I am really battling in the evenings with the bloating, I constantly feel tight and so uncomfortable, makes it hard to comprehend we looking at

around 17 weeks still to go! Seems so far away but yet we have come so far already so its not too bad. Just growing is difficult at the moment.
I am so happy with all the bfp's on this thread. My mother always says things come in threes so we still have one more bfp to go for this cycle. Crossing everything for you ladies, twins included, so extra fingers, toes, arms and legs! :haha:

Awwww I guess the twins want it to be a surprise for you!:haha: At least the three of you are doing well, that's really all that matters. :hugs: This really is a lucky thread, huh? I'm glad I joined in when I did! Don't let the luck end here, ladies, let's keep those BFPs rolling in!!:dust:

Can't sleep, so excited. Lord please help me because this is going to be a long two weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->