Femara success?

Hey Sib,

Sorry for the scare, I know how you must be feeling, but you getting so close now to the end and baby is okay so that is all that matters. I know its hard not to worry even when the doctors say you shouldn't.

AFM, we didn't see the sex again, babies were not being cooperative, I guess because they so close to each other getting a good look at the goodies isn't possible. But dh and I both said the one baby looked like a boy but we couldn't say for sure, the other baby still has legs crossed over, still very shy. So for now I still believe they are one of each. I am really battling in the evenings with the bloating, I constantly feel tight and so uncomfortable, makes it hard to comprehend we looking at around 17 weeks still to go! Seems so far away but yet we have come so far already so its not too bad. Just growing is difficult at the moment.

I am so happy with all the bfp's on this thread. My mother always says things come in threes so we still have one more bfp to go for this cycle. Crossing everything for you ladies, twins included, so extra fingers, toes, arms and legs! :haha:

Looks like you have some stubborn little stinkers :) One of the nurses here is 18 weeks with twins and she is feeling crampy and uncomfortable too. I wonder if its just an effect of having twins. Glad everyone is doing well!

I took another FRER an hour ago and it's still faint but darker than the 10dpo I told to my ob/gyn today and she said that based on ovulation I would only be 3 weeks 5 days that numbers are too low to pick up on a digi that as long as I am seeing a line on the FRER it's a good sign ... so I'm going to stop stressing and not test again until sunday.. should be much darker then lol AF due date is the 28th so I'm testing probably too early anyways .. I need to stop worrying myself lol

Sorry you're stressing. I agree though, it's a good sign that you are getting darker lines. The digitals are probably not as sensitive for whatever reason. There's still hope for sure! Can't wait for Sunday!!!! Do you have an MD appointment scheduled yet or are they making you wait until after AF would be due?

Can't sleep, so excited. Lord please help me because this is going to be a long two weeks!

It is the worst! It will get here before you know it though, I promise. Time sure does fly, even if you're not having fun...hence this being my 3rd week in the hospital. I can't believe it's already been that long. Just pop on here whenever you are feeling anxious and write us about here. We're here to help you through it.

Those are very clear, especially since you took the one in the afternoon. I've got my fingers crossed for you. I think everything is pointing to a BFP confirmation from your MD!

Always - I think you should test again tomorrow morning and if there is still a line, call your doc. If I remember correctly, my bpf's were always faint until well after AF was due. With this pregnancy, my HCG was only 55 when it was drawn, but I was barely 4 weeks, so they said it was normal. It will ease your mind to get a baseline HCG level, then watch for it to double. I'll be anxious to hear what happens tomorrow if you test! I'm still thinking things look good! :)

I'm still in the hospital. I've had some bleeding this week, but I asked them to start IV fluids at night since the bleeding was coming mostly in the very early morning hours. Since starting the IV fluids, I haven't had any more bleeding. Still leaking and spotting, but that's "normal" for me these days. Basically everything is still status quo. Tomorrow is the big ultrasound where they measure growth. Pretty nervous, but they said no matter the result, the plan won't really change, they just might monitor him more closely.

@ Sib I hope everything goes well with your ultrasound tomorrow. :hugs:

@ Always, I know this must be such a stressful time not being sure, but those really look like bfps. Since you are still 2days before AF you're ahead of the curves. Some women do not get bfps until 14dpo and beyond. Hoping you get your confirmation soon. :flower:

@ Ibelieve sorry about the twins not revealing themselves. Will there be another opportunity or will you stay team yellow?

@ Gabrielle how's it going?

Night Nurse and everyone else :hi: Hope all is well.

AFM, this has been a pretty symptom less 2ww and I love it. Symptoms always make me anxious to test. One more week left.

Hi everyone! Always try not to stress, you're probably just too early. Mine were very faint at first too. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!:hugs:

Sib, I'm praying that all goes well for you tomorrow, and that your baby is growing nice and strong! We're all here for you!:hug:

Regal Hang on in there, you're almost at the finish line lol!! Here's to hoping you caught the egg!!:winkwink:

Afm, not much going on. Pretty much twiddling my thumbs waiting for next week to hurry up and get here so I can see the dr again and see what's going on with my little jelly bean. :cloud9:

The wait is driving me insane!! All I'm doing is sitting around thinking and worrying about the baby...."will he or she be ok?" "Please God don't let it be a tubal!" "Will this be a sticky bean?" Ladies, I am a nervous wreck!

Ibelieveitwil those 16 weeks are going to fly right by for you! Before you know it, you'll be holding your darling babies. =)

I hear us Gabrielle. Hope the days speeds by for you.

@Ibelieve you are so right. Waiting waiting waiting. As we see even in this thread we are all at different phases of waiting. Lol I guess I better accept it as apart of the entire journey. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->