Femara success?

Always, I'm so sorry! Try to keep your chin up until you talk to the doc.

Update: Ultrasound today was pretty devastating. Baby's heart is taking up 73% of the chest cavity and he has ventriculomegaly (enlarged ventricle in the brain). Right now my doc and the neonatal doc say that we just have to sit and wait. They will redo the measurements in 3 weeks and if the ventricle is larger, they will consider delivering. The heart they say can seem enlarged because he is so small, still measuring about 3 weeks small, though he fell from the 15th percentile to the 13th since the last growth scan. Both docs agree we are still most concerned about the lungs, which is becoming more and more alarming. If the heart is taking up that much space, where would the lungs be? This is going to be the longest 3 weeks of my life! I know I'm doing this for his well-being and its what I have to do, I just feel like if it's going to end badly, why do we have to drag it out. Right now the docs are still pretty positive, but I'm feeling like its dooms day. It was just such a blow after sitting here in the hospital for 3 weeks! I miss my son and DH terribly and it's really taking it's toll!

Always, I am so sorry. Sib is right, chat to your doctor first and see what she says. I still have hope for you. Don't give up :hugs:

Oh my gosh, Sib, I am so so sorry. That really isn't great news. But you must remember, if the doctors are still positive they must know that these situations sometimes end in a good way. Don't give up just yet, I know its hard and even harder not being around your dh and son but its almost over. Three weeks will just fly by and you will be holding your miracle in your arms, I will continue to pray so. Just remember we all here to support you and keep you in our thoughts.

Sending you loads of :hug:

Sib I'm so sorry for the bad news, but don't give up. Stay strong for your little guy because he still has a fighting chance. I know everything is going to work out.

Always I'm so sorry honey, but don't be discouraged. Wait to see what the dr says. I always thought brown blood was a good a sign....a sign of implantation or whatever...not totally sure, but try to stay positive. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Sib and Always, :hugs: Wishing the best for both of your situations.

Sib sorry you're without your Dh and son. I know that is taking its toll especially with recent news. Hang in there. Remember that they love you and would be there every minute if they could. Praying the baby makes it all the way through beyond and then some! <3

Thank you everyone!

Always, I guess the bright side is that you know you can get a BFP, now it just needs to stick! The IUI worked for Ibelieve, here's hoping you have the same result. If I remember correctly, it took us both 3 cycles before we got our BFPs, so keep your chin up. You're making progress! :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you Always!

My next growth scan is on the 17th...hopefully it's a lucky-good news kind of weekend for us!

Hoping this is it for you Always!

Seems our next appointments are around the same time, I am the 17th as well!! Heres hoping its a very lucky date!

Don't worry Sib, we all here to support you!

My mother always say, in the end it will be okay and if its not, then its not the end!:hugs:

Finished my Femara today so now on to the fun part :sex: Hoping i'm first time lucky

Always I am so sorry. It's great that you can start your next cycle right away though! I'm keeping everything crossed for you, and praying that this is definitely your cycle and that you'll have your October/November baby!!

Sib I'm praying for only good news for you on your next growth scan!!

Nightnurse Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->