Femara success?

So sorry many of us are going through, but I see sunshine ahead. I am so hopping we can have more good news in this thread soon. :hugs: to everyone.

@NightNurse :happydance: Good luck with catching that egg. Do you opk?

Gabrielle love the new profile pic and the new ticker! :)

Has anyone notice that Femara makes your luteal phase longer and your period come a few days later than normal?

Always I'm sorry to hear that you're in so much pain. I hope the naproxen gives you some relief. I'm wishing you the best of luck with this cycle!:hugs:

Has anyone notice that Femara makes your luteal phase longer and your period come a few days later than normal?

Lovely I had not noticed, but I didn't really have a chance to I guess because I got pregnant on the first round.

Lovelymo this was not the case for me during my first round. My AF was exactly on time.

Can't say for this round yet. My AF should be on by now, but it isn't yet despite bfn. So maybe I will know better after this round what Femara does to my system.

Lovely, that wasn't the case for me either. But I took progesterone as well so that may have something to do with it.

Always, sorry you are having a rough time. I had a few early miscarriages and they were always a rough cycle. Hope you feel better soon. Try a heating pad as well as the naproxen or soaking in a warm bath. Both usually helped me.

Gabrielle, how have you been feeling?

Well, I took took tests today this am, BFN. So I guess I continue to wait...

Ok. Hope you get answers soon!

Well my AF did not show on time either with bfns. Guess I'll join the extended LP group too as I have no pregnancy symptoms.

When I googled most who experienced this received their periods within 2-4 days of their expected date.

My LP is 12 days. I've always thought that was too short. I read somewhere that Femara help increase your progesterone production which will prolong LP.

Make sense.TMI..... I am extremely constipated....TMI. I read changes in progesterone level changes will do that. I guess we're in another waiting game.

Yeah, I hear that Femara extends your LP. Mine has always been 14 days, always. On the dot. And now I'm going into 17dpo and no sign of AF. But I think with the higher progesterone level after a stronger ovulation, it takes a little longer to bring back down. And that's ok, I guess. Just gonna push the start of the next cycle back. Which is annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->