Femara success?

I agree. I am thoroughly annoyed as my LP has been one of the few things I can rely on during all my ttc hell. Not knowing when AF will show is upsetting. But there could be worse things so I'll settle down lol.

Hope she comes soon for you or that this is a late bfp. (even better) :)

I started spotting today so CD 1 should be tomorrow. Maybe because I already ovulate fine and have a normal LP that it lengthened it even more. My period will start 4 days late. Ugh.

Lovely, that wasn't the case for me either. But I took progesterone as well so that may have something to do with it.

Always, sorry you are having a rough time. I had a few early miscarriages and they were always a rough cycle. Hope you feel better soon. Try a heating pad as well as the naproxen or soaking in a warm bath. Both usually helped me.

Gabrielle, how have you been feeling?

Hi Sib! Lately I've been feeling pretty crappy..queasy, uncomfortable, can't sleep at night, but other than that good I suppose. lol I was told that if I feel sick that's a good sign, so we shall see! My first prenatal appointment is tomorrow, so I'm excited about that. How are you feeling, Sib?

Lovely don't be discouraged, it can and will happen for you! :hugs:

Well, it's actually full flow so today is CD 1. So I should start my pills on Wednesday. I'm adding an injectable also for a little umph!

Ibelieveitwil, did you take injectables for this pregnancy? If so, how much and which one? Did you take Femara too at the same time?

Gabrielle, I'm sorry your not feeling well, but it really is a good sign.

I'm doing ok. Been bleeding off and on since Saturday, so the nurses and docs are on high alert and prepping me for an emergency situation. They have given me the second dose of the steroids, a tetanus vaccine (for pertussis protection) and are checking all kinds of blood work. I hit 28 weeks yesterday, so they are hoping I can make it to 32! The baby has gone back to breech with his feet pushing down onto my placenta and cervix, which is what we think is causing the bleeds. Everyone says he looks great and happy, so hopefully I can make it! With no fluid, it's been really rough. It feels like I have a 10 pound bag of sharp rocks in my belly! Anyway, overall I suppose I'm doing ok, just ready for this to be over. It's stressful sitting here waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Thanks Always! You're right, we did make it to a big milestone. Here's hoping we can make it to the next one :)

Good luck on your weight loss goal. I think just getting to the gym to let out some frustration will be good and by going you'll feel like you have taken back some control.

Ibelieve, I forgot to ask, how have you been feeling? Are the babies moving around like crazy yet? One of the nursing assistants here is pregnant with twins, I believe she's 22 weeks now. Every time I see her I think about you. Hope you're feeling well! :)

Hello ladies! Sorry I'm responding so late. I went to my first prenatal appt. today.It was very basic, and we just went over lots of paperwork, family history/genealogy, and tons of reading material. It's all becoming real now, I'm sure it will be even more so on Thursday! My husband even surprised me and met me at my appt. during his lunch break, so sweet!:hugs:

Sib I'm sorry to hear about the baby being in breech and you being so uncomfortable. That definitely sounds like the cause of the bleeding though. 28 weeks is a HUGE milestone!! Your little guy is a trooper, and so are you! I pray he hangs in there a few more weeks, but if not at least you know he's at a good place development wise and will be ok. Hang in there!:hugs:

Ibelieveitwil What a special moment in pregnancy to feel both of your babies kicking! That is such a beautiful gift I can't wait to experience. Wishing you two happy, healthy bundles of joy!:baby::baby:

Hi Always! How have you been feeling? I hope you're still keeping your spirits up!:hugs: My scan is in 6 1/2 hrs, but I'll actually be there earlier than that for a nurse visit. I'm so ready to get this show on the road! I'll keep all of you updated on how everything goes.:hug:

Definitely keep up posted Gabrielle! So excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->