Femara success?

Yay for 19mm follie!! :) GL tomorrow and Friday!!!

AFM, still status quo - not sure if I ovulated early or not (damn I wish my OB was more proactive and responsive), have to wait to monitor my temps and my opks, and keep on with the every-other-day BD.

alwaysmrssmit - GL today! May the odds be ever in your favor!
GO :spermy: GO!

:dust:

Always, so excited for you! Your hubby did an excellent job today, lol! This is sure to be your cycle.:dust:

Hoping, Always, and Sharp- good.luck. Fingers crossed for you all!

No real updates here. We decided on a name: Evan Alexander. My DS, Owen, picked the middle name. Evan is doing great and they have been able to wean some treatments and were actually able to discontinue one of the meds. I know we are going to have some bad days but si far he has amazed us all! It stinks to feel like we are waiting for the bad news but I just want to get them over with so we can move forward. He does have some things wrong, but nothing the docs seem overly concerned with. We are waiting for a genetic text to come back because his ears are low in his head so they want to rule out chromosomal conditions. It could be due to being squished due to no fluid. He also has a dislocated knee, a hole in his upper palate in his mouth, a hole in his heart but the docs don't seem overly concerned about any if it. I'm going with if they aren't worried I wont either. He is such a miracle and so perfect to us! I haven't even held him yet but I love him more than life already! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. It makes such a difference to know I have you all here!

Ibelieve, I cant wait to hear the results of your next scan! Very soon!

Ultrasound today shows 1 follicle on left at 23 and 1 follicle on right at 10. Didn't really respond like I had hoped. Still only 1 mature follicle, despite being on 150 iu of Bravelle. I had hoped to have more follicles but I guess it only takes one, right? Trigger shot tonight, IUI on Friday, Valentine's day. Doc told me to bring a red heart with me for good luck. He did say that with my 11.1 FSH at age 34, doesn't seem like I respond too well to the injectables so we may have to ramp it up next time. I may also switch to Clomid. My lining was perfect at a 10.
One good thing is that I got the lab report from my previous donor and seems since his sperm count sucked, so I should hopefully get another refund/credit.

Oh Sib, I got so emotional after reading your post, mostly because of the journey we have been on together from the start. I know things will be okay, Evan Alexander is a wonderful name, very strong and bold just like you and your baby. Its not going to be a easy road but each day you keep getting stronger and closer to your light at the end of the tunnel.

I pray for you and your boy, that everything will be okay and I believe it will (hence my name :haha:) I didn't know when starting this thread I would meet someone as strong as you who has been through the worst and still come out okay. I have no idea how I would have made it through this process without you and I am so glad we went through it together!

Don't worry about your little angel, he is going to be fine, take comfort in the fact that the doctors are confident he will be okay.

I am sending you massive hugs my friend! :friends:

Good luck Lovely! It does only take one so try to think positive. From what I gather one good, mature follies is a food response to Femara. Fingers crossed for you.

Congrats on the little bundles and positive HPT's and FX'ed for all the upcoming tests hope we get lots more positives

AFM: been sick with diarrhea but no vomiting and no one seems to know whats wrong but its getting better now at least i hope so but everyone seems to think i'm PG,is that really a sign,had my SIL tell me that was a symptom when she was PG with my 5 year old nephew but never really hear anyone say so,googled it and some women do have it,but,i dont feel like this is it have no other symptoms have a few more days until AF arrives so hoping that everyone else is right this will update

sib - I love that name, Evan! It's my brother's name :) Sounds like he's a little fighter and will do okay in the long run. Ts&Ps for more good days than bad days and to taking little Evan home soon!

AFM, well, my cycle at this point looks eerily like my cycle before femara, so I don't know if it just didn't do the trick or if my temps are fooling me. Either way, now it's the waiting game... won't know until end of February if we made a little lovebug!

GL with the IUIs ladies! :)

Sib, I absolutely love the name! Sounds like the perfect name for him. Don't worry, all will be ok. Stay strong, and remember we're all here for you!:hugs:

FX'ed for all of your IUIs!! :dust:

Nightnurse I had diarrhea in the very beginning, but it only lasted for a couple of days...wishing you the best of luck!

Sharp I hope this is it for you, and that you get your lovebug soon!!

Sib, I absolutely love the name! Sounds like the perfect name for him. Don't worry, all will be ok. Stay strong, and remember we're all here for you!:hugs:

FX'ed for all of your IUIs!! :dust:

Nightnurse I had diarrhea in the very beginning, but it only lasted for a couple of days...wishing you the best of luck!

Hi Everyone! I am finally home! It's very bittersweet...having to leave Evan behind was so very hard, but I know he's where he needs to be. They are taking such great care of him and he is doing very well. They have almost completely weaned him from the Nitrogen and a second BP med. He should start "eating" the breast milk I have been pumping tomorrow and they will start to wean the vent. It's crazy how much I love this kid already! You would think I would know this having had Owen, but I was stressed. It really just kinda slapped me in the face, it was in an instant I looked at him and lost my heart for a second time. I can't grasp how I can love 2 people so much, but there's no doubt I do!

I am home for Owen's 5th Birthday too!!!! Sunday is the big day and I am so glad I get to be home for the big event!

I hope everyone is doing well! I know we have some IUIs coming up real soon! Keep us posted and know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers!

Ibelieve, I'm looking forward to your update on Monday :) I hope your little stinkers are less shy this time ;)

Ibelieve, I can't believe I didn't see your post. You made me cry a little, but in a good way. We certainly have been through a lot and I am so grateful you started this thread. You have made a world of difference to me! Thank you so much for your kind words and for being here! You are a special person! Thank you! Someday soon we will all be sharing pics of our little ones :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->