Femara success?

SIB- I'm sorry life just has dumped so much stress on you lately. You have such a big caring heart, it's hard when some of the things you can't do much about and you can't be there for everyone else right now. First things first is taking care of yourself and your baby. The rest of it, well, everyone will just have to understand there's only so much of you to go around. Take it easy on yourself, and let your feelings out when you need to. BIG squishy internet hugs!!!

Thank you ENS and Always! I appreciate the kind words. Life has been pretty crappy to me lately. Just trying to get by. Thanks for listening to me rant...I might be back in a day or so with some more. It truly does help to get it all out. Thank you again!

So, I need to rant!

Things are really wearing on me. I'm hoping it's just the baby blues and it will ease up soon. I've been feeling so guilty, like all this stress is my fault. It's my fault Evan is fighting for his life, because I couldn't keep him in long enough, it's my fault that Owen and Matt are stressed and we're all tired from the busy schedule of living life and adding hospital visits into the mix. I just can't kick the guilt. To top it off my aunt passed away a few days after Evan was born (and my uncle, her husband, passed just before Thanksgiving) and my grandma (who is like my mother) had a stroke yesterday. My family is taking a major hit and I'm not there to help or be with them and I can't fly home. I know there's nothing I can do, but it's hard to not be there and it's hard to sit by Evan's bedside and be completely helpless. It's a mess! I just need things to calm down with my family. I'm fighting off tears all the time and now I'm starting to feel nauseated most of the time. My nerves have had it! I don't want to take any meds because I read they get into your breast milk and I figure Evan has enough going on, he doesn't need that too. So what's a girl to do?

I'm soo sorry sib for all that you have been going through. Try as hard as you can not to beat yourself up with guilt. I know I can't begin to fathom exactly how you are feeling. I can only say that I am no stranger to the feeling of guilt sometimes I wonder if it's a normal reaction given the circumstances. When my first set of twins came early, I too felt like I failed them and that my body failed me because I couldn't keep them in long enough. I also felt guilty when I didn't have the strength emotionally to help my husband. Know that you have and are continuing to give your all. Evan knows how very much you love him and Owen knows how very much you love him. Think how much he is learning from you in the situation. You may not think it but he sees a strong loving mommy and wife who loves her family with no limits. Your husband no doubt sees the women he loves and the mother of his children. You are all fighters and you guys are winning because you are not giving up! You may not be able to physically fly home but you can be there for them in different ways. Maybe you can only manage a few brief calls, of a few short notes to let them know you are there. Don't discredit anything you do as not enough when it is your best. I wish you so many brighter days!

Hi all. I'm in the midst of traveling so haven't really been on here. I'm 9dpo and haven't really thought about it much.

I came to Atlanta on Thursday to go to Alabama this past weekend for my great-uncle's funeral. It was great to see my family and they were a great distraction. I'm now on my way back to Atlanta for a few more days before heading back to Texas. I arrive home 13dpo and will test that next morning.

If it's a BFN, then I'm going to a new sperm bank and going on from there.

well I think I'm out... spotting this morning... not really sure when AF is due since my going to the gym made my cycle out of whack :/

Oh man, I'm sorry (((HUGS)))
I broke down and tested this morning - BFN. Not even a faint squinter on FRER. I think today is 14dpo for me, although might only be 13dpo, but either way I think I would have either a BFP or any kind of symptoms (I have NONE). I expect a temp drop tomorrow or the next day and AF by Tuesday. :cry:

One more cycle before we can talk with the RE about trying something different (higher dose? trigger? progesterone supplements? testing to see what the problem is). I really want to up my Femara dose to 5mg (been on 2.5mg since December) but my OB who prescribed it has pretty much written me off and wants me to consult with the RE for any further questions. But that seems like an eternity away.

I have heard that some spotting, as long as it doesn't turn into flow that needs a tampon/pad, can happen around the time you'd expect your period even if you are pregnant. Keep an eye on those temps - if they stay up, maybe you're not really out... ? Hard to keep up hope, I know.

Can't go back to sleep. I want to be hopeful but deep down I feel like Af is coming. Slight cramps here and there on both sides and back aches. I hope we all still have a chance this cycle.

Sharp and Always if this is not our cycle we should have a great next cycle. We deserve it!

Night nurse I hope everything is going well!

Sib I hope this is a better day god you!

Ibelieve is this the day your little ones are revealed!

Gabrielle how are you and the baby doing?

Lovely have a safe trip home! I hope you get your bfp on your return!

On day 4 of my second round of 5mgs of Femara

Best of Luck and well wishes to everyone

Always I'm so glad the spotting stop. I'm hoping we are all still in the wait for our bfp. I'm so sorry that you have had to deal with the bullying of your child, I can't imagine how stressful that is. I hope everything got resolved and your child can heal.

Today is 13 dpo I test tomorrow morning, we will see.

Hey

I just hoping I can pop on this post. I have took my first femera dose today. Day 1 of now getting back into testing, temperatures and all the fun stuff for hoping a good month :)

I have had success once before on femera, I tried 10 years to fall pregnant and after 4 months on femera I fell pregnant and had my little girl 4 weeks early due to her not growing much, she is now 13 months old little small but healthy.

We want one more bubba, and would like them close. As I also have a s son who is 12 years old and not doing that massive gap again,

So here we go.

Good luck everyone and look forward to being part of this post :):flower:

Welcome Future! I wish you call the best on this cycle. I just finished my femara cycle, I find out if it works tomorrow.

Tested this morning and I thought I saw a barely there line. I'm convinced it's a vapor line but my husband says he saw it. I'll test again tomorrow before I get excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->