• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara success?

Great news! One follicle on each side 20.17 and 19.64. Ovidrel injection will be tomorrow night and IUI on Sunday morning. We are beyond thrilled!

Good luck Flkimber!!! Those sound like some awesome follies! Fingers crossed that it all works out great for you!!

Hello ladies, just checking in. I'm so sorry to hear that some of you are going through such difficult times. =( I pray that things become better for all of you, and that some of the heavy burdens are lifted. Ttc is such a huge rollercoaster ride of emotions, but as difficult as it may seem, you must stay positive. Never give up! My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. :dust:

Has anyone noticed if letrozole/Femara impacts their BBT? I just finished my 4th round of letrozole and overall my temps have been as high or higher than my normal post-ovulation temps! A tiny dip down this morning, so we'll see if that trend continues. Still haven't had a +opk, so O may be a few days off yet (good, I think my lining needs some time to build up after the last dose of letrozole), so I'm dying to know what my post-O temps will look like if my pre-O temps stay this high - OMG!

Anyone who is on FertilityFriend, you can see my chart here - any feedback would be awesome!

Always - Nice follicle!!!! I have no advice about the bleeding, FX it's nothing serious and your doctor can give you some clarity. Pls update when you can! Thoughts and prayers for you.

AFM, well, this cycle is wonky again too - Fertility Friend sorta thinks I O'd on CD9 again, so we had really no chance for FW (since I usually O between CD12-14). I'm not sure if it's the femara messing it up or what, so I'm just looking forward to seeing the RE in 2 weeks and get this figured out. Of course, a small miracle could happen since we DID BD on O day (if FF is right), so I'm open to anything good the universe can send our way this month!

Always - so many fingers crossed for you this cycle! I'm glad the bleeding didn't turn out to be a big problem. oh my goodness I'm so excited for you!!!

What dose of femara were you on? 5mg?
I'm hoping when the RE reviews everything that he'll up my dose and monitor so we get the timing right. I truly believe that's a central issue right now (although I'm more and more convinced that I've developed PCOS that may get diagnosed soon).

ENS and Always, good luck!

Always, that's a great size follie and all you need is one! :) Glad the bleeding turned out to be nothing.

ENS, I can imagine you are ready to get to the FS! Hopefully they will come up with a plan that you are agreeable to.

Thinking of you both!

Update on Evan: He's doing well. Had heart surgery last week to close a valve that typically closes at birth, but because he was a preemie I guess his didn't know to close. He's done so great since the surgery and is actually off the vent. He's still getting support from a machine for breathing, but thank goodness he is off the ventilator. They are weaning the support now, so who knows, by this time next week he could be off everything. They are increasing how much he gets fed, but is still fed by a feeding tube. We should be able to try to bottle feed him in the next few weeks. Unfortunately he won't be able to breastfeed because of the cleft pallet, but I'm still pumping so he is getting breastmilk. Now we are moving onto his orthopedic issues. He has a dislocated right knee and both hips. From what I understand it is going to be a long road to get them corrected, but he's done so well with everything else, I'm staying optimistic. He is truly a miracle! :)

Thank you all for being so supportive through all of this!

Sib - I've been thinking about you and your little Evan! I'm glad to hear he is making strides forward! What a long road you have come already, and I know it's still long ahead but you grew a little fighter, he's going to do awesome because he's got your awesome!!!

Sib, I was thinking of you and Evan yesterday and wondering how you doing, I am so glad he is doing better, every week he seems to get stronger! What a little fighter! Before you know it he will be home! Keep strong :hugs:

AFM I am doing well, babies are growing rapidly, my tummy is so hard now, lots of kicks and flips the whole day, when I feel anxious one hasn't kicked I gently press my belly and that one usually wakes up and gives me a couple good Im okay kicks! I am so happy to be going into the last trimester, it feels like it took forever to get here. We have about 9-10 weeks to go and I am hoping its going to fly. Need to start preparing for babies, will start buying stuff next weekend, saw bottles I really liked.

Hope you ladies are all okay, sending you all loads of :dust:

Thank you ibelieve. I'm so glad you and the babies are doing well! Going shopping is so exciting. Are you going to have a baby shower? Do you guys have names picked out? This is such an exciting time! Enjoy every second, as I'm sure you are. :)

Hi all!! Hope everyone is well. I know I haven't been on here in awhile. Things have been a little busy. I also switched over to team Clomid since I was only getting one mature follicle. I wanted more so I switched and added a low-dose injectable.

I ended up responding REALLY well. I got FIVE mature follicles. Thought they would cancel my cycle but they didn't.

So IUI was on mom's birthday, yesterday. Only 7 million this time. I just can't win! Lol! I was told that my lab uses a different counting chamber than the other banks, but really, should it be this different. I was told that my vial was sent with 28.8 million motile. So how did I end up with only 7.

Oh well, I have 5 targets and I believe my timing is on point. I had been having pains on both sides before and after the IUI, probably bc of how big the follicles were. I feel nothing today.

For this IUI, I had my best friend there to talk and listen to music with. She also prayed over my uterus. My theme song was Pharell's Happy!

Let the 2ww begin!!

Good Luck Lovely! Fingers crossed for you! 7 million is still a good number when doing IUI, so I'd say you have a great chance for success! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->