• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara success?

Hi Ibelieve...we are finally home! I'm ready for things to get back to normal! I test on Monday, but I'm not feeling so hopeful. Nipples stopped hurting on Friday and now I have no symptoms at all! I'll keep my fingers crossed...anything is possible!

Has AF come yet? Waiting has to be driving you crazy!

I'm so excited for you! :happydance: It will be expensive, but so worth it! I'm anxious to see how you respond to the Femara. You are taking it the same way I did, same dose and same days. I don't blame you for not waiting, I wouldn't have either. :thumbup:

I test on Monday, so we'll see!

It will be ok! I'm. Looking forward to hearing how things progress!

Hey Ibelieve...I have some news though I'm not sure if it's going to turn out good or not. I tested Friday and it came back very faint BFP! I wasn't sure if it was still the injection, so I tested again yesterday, morning and night, and it was a darker line, so I'm pretty sure it's for real. But today, I think the line is more faint; though it could be me freaking out. I have been having light cramping and some low back pain, which I had with all 3 of my miscarriages, so I am kind of freaking out. I keep going to the bathroom to check to see if AF has come. I just have to get through today and I can call me doc in the morning and go for blood work. I feel like by the end of today I just my be insane! It's so hard to have the BFP, but not be able to trust it. I can't get excited or tell anyone or even believe it's real. I just can't believe God would put me through it again...he has to know I've had about all I can handle! I think, after all we've been through, we are due a blessing, not more heartache. Fingers crossed!

How are you feeling? Are you having any side effects from the Femara or injectables? I bet you are feeling pretty empowered right now, knowing that you are moving forward! Hope you had a nice weekend!

How are you feeling now? I've heard that a cycle from 4-7 days is healthy, so I wouldn't worry too much. You are going for an ultrasound later this week, right? I can't wait to hear how you responded. I've got a good feeling! :)

I'm anxiously awaiting my blood test results! I should know within the next few hours. Also have 5 medications I have to take just to try to prevent a miscarriage. I'm still cramping and have low back pain. It's not unbearable, just a nuisance and of course it's freaking me out! I must go to the bathroom every 10 minutes just to "check". So stressful!

Ok results are in...HCG level is 55.5 and progesterone is 37. She said progesterone is beautiful and HCG is ok. They like it to be above 50, so I just make the cut. I go back in 2 days (Wednesday) for more blood work. They said they want the HCG level to double or at the very least increase by 60%. Guess I have to hold my breath for another couple of days!

Thanks! I don't think I have ever been so nervous in all my life! It's this darn cramping...it just won't quit!

I hope AF leaves soon! I got the same pains while taking Femara (up until Ovulation). It felt like shooting/stabbing pains in my ovary. It would last for a bit and then go away and come back. It was strange, but I always associated it with the medicine working. Not sure if that's true, but made me feel better :shrug:.

Kinda embarrassing but make sure DH doesn't go too long without "taking care of business". You want the best of the best when it comes time. :blush:

So I am completely and totally in shock! My HCG almost tripled in 48 hours! Progesterone level is still holding steady! Only "bad news" was my thyroid (TSA) level was slightly high, so now I have one more medication to add to the list. I'll take it though and won't complain one bit :)

I am getting a really good feeling about you this month too! I can't wait until Friday to find out what your scan shows! You go Friday and again on Monday, right? Are you doing the HCG shot to force ovulation? Oh my gosh...I am so excited for us! Hope you're have a great day!

Keep your chin up Ibelieve. All three of the months I took Femara I was expecting to be disappointed when I went in for the ultrasound. My ovaries never felt full like they did with Clomid, so I thought for sure nothing was there. Don't forget too that he's doing one tomorrow, which is a little early and then another on Monday, so things can still turn out right!

I know but I this is my fourth time going through something like this so I am so used of being disapointed. AF has finally left, so hopefully having some catch up time tonight will help with my nerves! Last injection tomorrow before my scan!!

I hope tomorrow I dont end up in tears.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! At least you are on a minimal dose so if it didn't work this month, he can increase it. :hugs:

Oh so sorry! It is better to have the FS do it though. They are the experts and know what looks good and if you medication should be adjusted. I think this will work out better for you. The uterine lining is half the battle, so that's fantastic that it looks good! If it's too thin the egg can't implant into the uterus, so you want it thick like a pillow :) My FS says anything over 6 they consider good. Mine were usually around 8 or 9. I'll be thinking of you....definitely let me know after your scan tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->