• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara success?

Oh my gosh! That is fantastic! Everything seems great! I think you were right...this is our cycle! Isn't is crazy how you can't feel a thing, but you end up with such a great response? Now just make sure you are doing the baby dance frequently :)

I'm so excited for you...I'm nearly in tears! :hugs: I just want to keep telling you how fantastic your news is! You and your hubby must be so excited! Let me know how it goes on Monday! I'm praying for you!

I'm so happy for you! It's a great feeling when you get good news and know deep down everything is going to be ok. Now you know for sure you can make "good" follies and that means you can get pregnant! :) Now just to get you to ovulate, but even that's an easy fix if you don't do it on your own. Are you still going back on Monday for another scan?

I'm doing good. Thankful for everyday that passes that I am still pregnant. I still go to the bathroom about every half hour to "check". I feel so good, it's almost hard to believe it's true. Tuesday is my last HCG blood draw. If that confirms my levels are rising, I guess we are on to scheduling an ultrasound. I did get news last week that my thyroid level was slightly high (I forget if I told you this already, so sorry if I'm repeating). I am taking Synthroid now to decrease the level and will have to have my blood drawn for that every 4 weeks. What's one more medication at this point though...whatever it is I'll do it! It's so worth it.

That's fantastic! My doc told me follies grow about 1mm per day, so it's possible you will have 3 good, mature follies by the time you ovulate. I hope he triggers too. That way you will know exactly when you will ovulate. (I was told 39 hours after the trigger, but that might depend on the dose.)

Tomorrow is my final blood work! So ready to get that done and then move on to the plans for ultrasounds and due dates...all the fun stuff! :)

Hey! I was beginning to think you deserted me ;) You didn't miss! When you get a positive, that means you will ovulate within the next 48-72 hours. So keep doing to BD for the next few days! I can imagine you are pretty uncomfortable with 3 large follies fighting to get out! The pain will subside soon though. This is so exciting!

Had my 3rd HCG blood draw yesterday...it came back at 1483, which is quite the increase from last week (it was 158). The doc is really pleased!!! I go in for my first scan next Wednesday first thing in the morning!!! So excited I don't have to wait all day for my appointment!

Oh my gosh! That's so exciting! I bet you guys are super excited! Now you know it can/will happen!!!! My fingers are crossed for you! So what's the next step for you guys? Now are you in the two week wait and will test at home or do the docs have more things in store for you?

If they do prescribe progesterone, I would request the vaginal cream/suppository. With the vaginal cream, it is absorbed right where it needs to be rather than getting there through the blood stream and from what I understand it has a very short half life so oral meds are not very effective or efficient.

We have told a few close friends and some family. I figure we will wait until after 10-12 weeks before we make any announcements on Facebook or anything like that. I am relaxing some, but now I getting scared that the scan is going to show no heartbeat or just a sac with no baby. I'll just be glad to get the scan over with and then maybe I will be able to accept this is going to happen. It's weird to not be able to believe I am pregnant and I will actually have a baby at the end. I'm still expecting the worst. I hate that I can't embrace it yet. Hopefully after Wednesday!

I'm not sure how long the surge would last. I looked it up online and it said 24-36 hours, so it would make sense that it's not showing now depending on when your body released the hormones. All the pain is a good sign. Could mean that the folli is breaking free! Just keep doing the baby dance! :) It's these cycles that have you doubting that can give you the biggest surprise!

How are you feeling Ibelieve? Have the pains subsided?

I can imagine! The waiting is the worst! I'm so excited for you to test too!

I'm doing good. Just sore breasts and I'm tired (and irritable). Other than that I don't feel pregnant. It's weird. I'll let you know how Wednesday goes.

Keep me posted on you!

I was just looking through the names of different threads and saw this one is called "Femara Success." I just wanted to tell everyone that 2.5 mg of Femara worked for me on the 2nd month! We had been trying for 18 months because of annovulation. I have PCOS, had tried 5 rounds of clomid with no success, and was taking metformin, and pioglitazone also at the time.
I hope femara works for you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"