Femara:)

It is a drug that is used to induce ovulation - kinda like Clomid but gentler on your system.
I am taking it, as I ovulate but have miscarried alot - it helps to produce a stronger egg - so am hoping...:bodyb:
So Femara - royal jelly - 5 mg folic acid, baby aspirin....
Thats me this month!
CW

oh wow, sounds good. What do you do with the Rotal Jelly? I'm with ya on the folic acid & aspirin!

Royal jelly comes in capsule form. It is filled with lots of goodies to help grow a better egg:thumbup:You can get it over the counter.
Kinda my theme - grow good eggs:blush:
I am hoping this works, as just recently have had a thyroid problem properly diagnosed - which is likely the main reason for my miscarriages . Though as I get older - I am guessing my eggs may not be top shelf now - so trying to pump them up!
CW

i see. Think ill get some if this snt my month. So thats folic acid, evening primrose oil, aspirin, royal jelly!:happydance:

Oh yeah me too with the EPO:thumbup:
I have taken it randomly with codliver capsules before but this is the first time from AF to O.
Good Luck and :dust:

My doc had mentioned Femara to me as the clomid didnt work for me. I am gonna try a few more months with the soy and then if still no BFP use the Femara. Best of luck to you.

Thanks Puppymom - if you have any questions re femara let me know:flower:
This is my 2nd cycle.
CW

How is it treating you so far? Any nasty side effects?

Thats the great thing about Femara - it is much gentler than clomid. The only side effects I had and (have this cycle) are feeling a bit hot at times and feeling a strong O.

Thats good clomid was horrible on me. I have no EWCM thank to taking it for 9 mo. Still dont. And had the horrible headaches and bloating. Feeling the same way on the Soy but I keep telling myself if it works it will be worth it.

Femara dosen't dry up your cm nor thin your lining like clomid can.
It also leaves your body much sooner than clomid.:thumbup:
Clomid does have a higher rate of multiples tho.
Thats the only better thing about clomid I can think of:yellow::pink::yellow::pink:

I am going to be taking femara after this cycle and like you I do ovulate, but I have mc a couple of times. I don't want to take clomid as I already have a very thin lining and limited ewcm. So have you not noticed big changes to these? xxx

:wave: hi! Im asking my docfor femara next week! Would love to hear some other experiences with it and have a buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->