Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Congratulations Shell!
Welcome to the world baby Freya! What a beautiful name, hope all is well xx

Neffie- thats great news about the the doctor for Coco and your sister in laws scan. Thinking of you all xx

Afm- appointment went well. I really love the midwife I'm seeing, and I love that I'm seeing the same one all the time. I didn't have that with C. Apple Alice is the perfect size, exactly at my bellybutton! Slightly worryingly I am starting to show some funneling and dilation, but nothing major yet, another scan in 2 weeks and consultant midwife again in 4. I was fine on my own, despite being so worried! Going to be a little busy in the next week or so... It's the little man's 3rd birthday a week today...

CONGRATULATIONS SHELLNEY - I love her name especially since you have given her Bo in the middle too, that made me smile xxx

Hope you got your home birth and are enjoying being a family x

Vix - yes Callum is my first so I suspect that is why I get so much support but it is disgraceful that you have had no support considering your PND history and as you say at least you should be given the opportunity to ask any questions you might have. Sounds like this midwife might be of help x

Congrats Shell I am so thrilled for you!!!
Cant wait to hear from you Amber-
Love to everyone else!

Yay Yay Yay.. Congrats Shell.. so happy for you.. hope the birth went well.. cant wait to hear updates.. and see pics.. I too love the name and bo in the middle.. so cute.. Hope your all doing well..

Amber-hope all is well with you and grace as well... cant wait for an update..

Sparkle-glad to hear your app went well..

Neffie-happy to hear you have a ped. and your sis-in-laws baby is doing well.. :)

All the rest of you mommies hope your all well..

AFM-got paint today for the nursery.. will update with pics down the road when i actually get a good start on it.. lol we cleaned it out pretty well.. now its on to painting.. then we can put up the crib and stuff and get things organzied..

:yipee: CONGRATULATIONS SHELL!! :yipee:
What a beautiful name. I can't wait to see a picture.

Grand: How are you and Indigo? Are we going to get to see a pic? Hope all is well!

:hi: Hello to everyone else!

AFM: Feeling tired and sick, but really can't complain. What's really getting to me is the heightened sense of smell - it's ridiculous! :sick:

Have a great weekend, ladies!

Hey Ladies :hi:
Just getting round to catching up with everything that has been happening to you all since i last posted properly (tuesday afternoon!)

Milos - Callum is gorgeous! and great news about the weight gain! :thumbup:

Anna - loving your pics of Blobby McGee! good to hear you are having positive symptoms. and happy 8 weeks today! :dance:

neffie - still keeping your SIL in my thoughts....glad to hear Coco's nursery is coming along. and i totally hear you on the expanding wardrobe! aren't baby girl clothes just irresistable? :pink:

Bean - so sorry to hear about your Grandad. thinking of you and your family... :hugs:

Vix - apparently my health visitor is coming to visit me on day 9 - so you really shouldve seen someone by now...Glad to hear Libby is feeding better with the new bottles, but sorry to hear about the sleepless nights. Great news on the weight gain too! :thumbup:

Kizzy - glad to hear Georgina is also feeding and sleeping better during the night now :)

Lil - happy banana week! and well done on prepping the nursery! :thumbup:

Beth - congrats on team pink! :pink: ANOTHER girl in our thread!! sorry to hear about the 2 cord vessels, I hope it doesnt cause any issues with her growth. but im glad all is well with your diabetes...

Sparkle - glad all went well with your cervical scan, and that you are getting great care from your midwife, you deserve it! sorry to hear you have been feeling teary lately. Im glad DH is being good to you :hugs:

Pixie - glad Ada is feeding better with her new bottles. and I hope you have a wonderful weekend away with her :)

xx

Oh Shell!!! I thought your give us your update??? When you've got time and energy make sure u pop by and fill us in :) x

Hiya ladies sorry i have been so absent!!!

Congrats to everyone who have had their LO's and everyone who had such amazing scans!!

I have had the week from hell trying to get everywhere clean and sorted for when baby gets here 8wks doesnt seem like such a long time anymore.

My MIL has been such a nightmare and has been for a year now and it has really been putting pressure on me and my OH and we have been arguing alot which is getting me very upset and its not what i need at nearly 32wks pregnant so after a week of BS from her telling that I wont be seeing her again as i know how she feels about me and i know she doesnt give a damn about our baby she never really asks about her and has NEVER referred to her as her granddaughter only "the baby" she hasnt even bought a single item for her (not that i expect her to) but compared to my mom who has a chest full of teddies, baby grows, dummies, bibs, etc... even a moses basket she doesnt care my mom is ALWAYS talking to my belly and gets upset she hasnt felt her granddaughter kick yet.

So MIL is banned from seeing me and baby what my OH choses to do it completely up to him as i cant tell him not to see his mother really can i? I am focussing on our new little family.

Apart from that I am doing good baby is still tucked up nice and warm in my belly :haha: really want her here now need a baby cuddle!!

Aw Shell How are you doing hun. Thanks for posting hun, but like Vix says what about you??????????

Sam - That is a shame about your MIL. Really sad. Sounds like your mom is mor ethan making up for it though. Bless her. My MIL can be a bit stressful - different reason though - calls it her baby etc.....UUGGGHHH Does wind me up if I am honest. Lots of tongue biting going on. Need one that meets in the middle of the two ehhhh....

Hi everybody.... XXXXXXXXX

Hi ladies!!

Shell, congrats sweetheart, so happy for you and freya looks gorgeous! Sorry you didn't get your water birth, we need to hear your story!! Love the name too, I have a beautiful niece called Freya so you chose well :)

Sam, sorry about your mil issues, hopefully it will resolve once bubs is Here :)

Afm I am good, tinks is still adorable and putting on a ton of weight despite havingild reflux. She is getting into better feeding patterns and sleeping more in the day which is good, just need to get the turn around time shorter at night and w'll have good progress! She still hates bath time tho, we gave her one this afternoon and she screamed the house down! Had to wash her hair tho and it seems loads of it came out as she's gone all bald T the front, haha! Xx

thank you ladies but this has been going on for nearly a year now and i have bit my tongue until now and i have completely washed my hands of her as i have given her a million chances to change and apologise and i would of been willing to let it all go for my OH but i have spoke to him and he is ok with my choice now as he knows i have made the effort.

My BP must be through the roof as i am so stressed out with it all and panicing about not being ready for when LO arrives (even thou i know we have everything we need)

Im scared that im not going to be a great mom so im worrying about that as well :cry:

Hey Kizzy - sounds like you are all having fun. Bless little tinks at bath time. I think its quite normal for some hair to come out.

sam - of course you will make a great mom. Its normal to have feelings though and be nervous.

XXX

Hello ladies, I don't have much time, but I just wanted to let you all know that our precious Mary Grace arrived late Friday 10/21/11after about 48 hours of labor (induction TOTALLY failed!) and an elective C-Section. Our little lady came in at 7 lbs 14 oz (she weighed less than we all thought!) and was 20.5 inches in length.

I've attached some pics below. I am very sore and still in the hospital as I type this, they are letting us go tomorrow (Monday). Once I have more time I promise to catch up with everyone!

Shell--:happydance:CONGRATULATIONS on Little Freya!!!!! :happydance:I am so very happy for you and cannot wait to see the pictures!!!

Attachments

• P1010051.jpg
    P1010051.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 7
  • P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
  • P1010045.jpg
    P1010045.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 8
  • P1010071.jpg
    P1010071.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 8
  • P1010031.jpg
    P1010031.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 7
CONGRATULATIONS AMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Grace is beautiful! so glad you are both well. Take care my lovely :hugs:

Well done Amber, beautiful daughter, hope you are all well, lots of love xxx

Here she is. my beautiful Freya Bo :cloud9:

Attachments

• Freya1.jpg
    Freya1.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Freya2.jpg
    Freya2.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Freya3.jpg
    Freya3.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Freya4.jpg
    Freya4.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Freya5.jpg
    Freya5.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
Amber - Congratulations. So pleased for you. Bet you are shattered. What a beautiful baby girl you have.

Shell - your little Freya is a beautiful little girl.

XXXXX

Congrats Amber.. sorry the induction failed.. but what a beautiful little girl you have had.. :)

Shell-she is beautiful..

Amber- I've already said it on Facebook but CONGRATULATIONS!! she is so so gorgeous!! Hope you are feeling ok, thinking of you xx

Shell- little freya is such a darling! I love her little expressions. How is the wonderful world of mummyhood? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->