• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Last night my stomach ache vanished right before bed...I had a meltdown (it's only been 5 days of an upset tummy and that's what I had when I was pregnant with wee nut and then it vanished as well. I just thought I had suddenly lost my baby...crying and worrying ensued especially since my scan is 3 weeks away.

I think I'm OK again...the stomach ache is back this morning but I just wish like all of you that we could have our innocence back.

Anna, huge hugs to your and your DH, thinking of you all the time and wishing you only the best. xxxx

Grand, you poor love, its so scary, I totally understand where you're coming from but glad you are feeling more confident this morning.

Hello all other ladies, hope everyone's well today, welcome to Hmm! :)

AFM, I am feeling good today no particular reason, just full of PMA, had a lovely swim this morning before work which was really nice. Baby dust all round xxx

Good morning ladies,

Welcome Hmmm xx

Hope you are all doing ok, I am not feeling great today, I don't have any symptoms and starting to worry now. The itching has also stopped.

I don't know how I am feeling, I haven't been to doc yet but will go next week I think. I just wish I had some symptoms :wacko:

xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

We need to remember that symptoms come and go. And they dont often get strong until after 6 weeks. I panic whenever my boobs arent 'as sore as yesterday'.

Grand--:hugs: hope you are feeling better mentally today, I totally understand how symptoms or lack thereof can freak us all out. And you are right, it is innocence lost, that is why I am so glad we are here for each other because we all understand how nervous and scared we are on top of being elated and excited.

Shell--glad you have MS already along with the pee! :loo: good signs already!

Bellas--:hugs: melly is right, a lot of symptoms don't start showing until about 6 wks. some of us get them earlier, but others later. Keeping you in my thoughts and hope you start to feel better today! :hugs:

Kizzy--yay for PMA!! :thumbup:

:hi: to everyone!

AFM: Still having my nausea "flutters" as I am now calling them (I get very brief episodes where I feel a little sick to my stomach, and then it passes after just a couple of minutes). Boobs still full and sore, not as much as last night though! Horrible stuffy nose today (we had a sudden drop in temp and a snowstorm, so that is probaby the cause). And bleh, face broke out this am. I thought acne went away in one's 20s! hah! Question: For you ladies with the sore boobs, does it sometimes radiate into your upper arm area? last night my boobs, armpits and muscles in my upper arms were all sore! :wacko:

Hey Grand. Sorry to hear of your "minor freakout" :wacko: Its completely normal to feel that way, although its unfair that we have to.... Anyways, glad your symptoms have returned and you are feeling much more positive today. Sounds like Little Blue is doing well.

Hiya Kizzy. Glad you are feeling so good today :thumbup: PMA is a great thing, isnt it? Keep it up!

Hi Bella. Sorry to hear you are feeling worried today :hugs: But please dont. Symptoms come and go throughout pregnancy, and arent very strong in the early stages. Im sure that everything is fine with your little bean. Good luck for your GP apt next week.

Melly, I hope you dont mind, but I cant stop looking at your avatar pic :blush: Its absolutely stunning! Hope you're feeling well today.

Hey there Amber! Some great symptoms you got going there! :thumbup: but sorry to hear about your stuffy nose. Get well soon. Sorry that I cant help you with your question about sore boobs. I havent been lucky (or unlucky?) enough to experience that symptom yet. Im sure someone else will some along soon and help :friends:

AFM: had my GP appointment this morning. I dont actually have a GP that is my own. We have about 5 or 6 GPs at my practice, and I just see whoever is available. But it just so happens it was the GP I saw when I was first pregnant with Baby C. Brought back some bittersweet memories....
Anyways, he said I can definitely have a scan next week. He will ring EPAU and book me in, and then phone me with the day and time. Should hear from him by Friday. I also put my name down for my first midwife's appointment. She is going to phone me on Thursday to arrange the appointment.
Its all moving so quick...I didnt manage to have a scan or midwife appoitment with Baby C, so Im scared and excited all at the same time. Im so glad to have my wonderful PAL ladies alongside me during this time :hugs: :friends: :hugs: :friends:
xx

Shell - so great you are getting started with everything...makes it all so much more real. I didn't get a scan or doctor's appts. with "wee nut" either just like you and "Baby C" - it will be nice to see our lovely babies this time.

Amber - great preggo signs...sorry I can't help you on the sore boobs question...I've only got a sore stomach at the moment.

Thanks Mellybelle for that reminder...I'm now learning my M/S (which is All day sickness really for me...subsides around 9ish PM...I'm not as nervous tonight).

Bellas - don't worry - we're all still so early and symptoms will come for you hon.

Kizzy - Love the PMA and that you got in a nice morning swim...great for you and your little swimmer Tinker.

Anna - so so sorry for your loss honey sending you all my love and hugs for this really difficult time xxx

Goodness lots of other things going on here today - know how everyone feels about the signs coming and going - my boobs hurt less todat (minor panic) however M/S hit with full force in the shower this morning - nearly threw up in the shower!!! Nice! Then been having flurries of nausea all day - bit like yours sounds Amber.

My boobs are a bit better today but on sore days they certainly get sore into my armpits and upper arms so that all sounds fine to me!

Off to watch one born every minute from last night - more tears I imagine! xxx

:hugs:Anna - I am so sorry for what you are going through and want you to know I am thinking of you and your oh and sending love and hugs

Hi ladies,
Thank you all for your kind words and support. I am pleased to report I have stopped the temping and poas:thumbup: and am feeling more positive again

I am right there with you all on the wet feeling :blush: and the coming and going of symptoms. I have made a mad dash to the loo 3 times today convinced that I was bleeding, even to the point where I shut my eyes because I was too scared to look:dohh: It must be a good sign that we are all experiencing the same sort of thing :thumbup:

milos - Yay for the M/S, not great in the shower though eh?

Grand - hope your feeling better hun:hugs:, its such a shame we cant just enjoy the journey but a god send we all have each other

shell - great news about dr visit and early scan. We will all be here for every step hun:hugs:

amber - I am hearing you on the break out, not sure what's going on but its not attractive, lol:blush:

bellas - I'm sure your symptoms will come soon hun, hope you are feeling brighter tomorrow:hugs:

hmm - Welcome, H&H9months:flower:

sending big :hugs::hugs::hugs: to everyone feeling worried and anxious and :wave: to anyone i missed

Oh Anna, I am sorry that this has happened. I am thinking about you and DH. I hope you can recover as quickly as is realistically possible.We are always here for you.

Hi everyone,
Lots of posts to read up on today. By the time I get to bottom I can't remember who said what. Maybe I'm getting that pregnancy brain forgetfulness symptom.
I didn't feel pregnant at all today and was a little worried too. It's so disconcerting how symptoms come and go. I am not sure if m\s is starting but every so often I feel a little weirdness with food taste, smell and texture in my mouth not appealing but not really nauseous either. I am a little stuffy but not sick. I read in "What to Expect When You're Expecting" that this is a pregnancy symptom. I also had the "wet" feeling today. My BBs aren't really sore today. I wish they were.

So I guess a few of us are feeling the same , Grand and Bella I'm sure we'll get more symptoms as time passes. :thumbup:
Milo hope the m\s doesn't get too bad.:hugs:
Amber sorry about the skin breakout that sucks. I hope you get the "Glow" instead real soon. :flower:
Shell good luck with that early scan. Glad you'll get that reassurance real soon. :hugs:
Mumatmadhouse glad you've stopped the temping and POAS. I also stopped that only a few days ago.:blush:

Oh, i just remembered a dream i had a couple of nights ago.
It's not very often that i remember my dreams but when i do its because they have been so real, the sort you feel like you can smell and touch. Anyway the other night i had this funny dream, i dreamt that i took 2 identical pregnancy tests (clear blue, which i dont use) at the same time with the same sample. Thats all i remember and standing there with them both pos in my hand smiling. I really have been pee'ing on far too many sticks recently:blush::blush::haha:

lisa - i am with you on the stuffy thing and nothing tastes right at the mo either. sending :hugs: and pma your way

I dreamt last night about THREE of my ex boyfriends!! I read somewhere that hormones make you dream about ex's but I didnt think it would three at once! haha! Oh, not like that either, they were just all in my dream. haha!

Hello Preggos!!!
Just a quick Hello to you all! :hi: Will come back later and reply to everyones messages.
Hope you're all doing well today.
AFM: my ticker says 5 weeks now! yay! Happy 5 weeks to Bellas and Amber too, my bump buddies! :friends:
xx

Happy 5 weeks you three! Bellas, Shell, and Amber! :dust:

Morning ladies and thanks for the well wishes!

Happy 5th week to my bump buddies Shell and Bellas as well! :friends:

shell--so glad to hear you got your scans and appointments set up! :thumbup:

Lisa7--I hear you on the food aversion/taste issues. One of the first pregnancy signs I have had with both of my pregnancies has been "off tasting" food. Right now it seems to be fruits that taste odd to me. When I was ttc, I drank a lot of grapefruit juice. I'm not a huge fan of the stuff, but about 10 dpo, when I went to have a little bit, it tasted AWFUL and not like grapefruit juice at all!! Apparently the babe hates it more than I do, lol!

mum--grats on being able to avoid more temping and poas!! I also like your dream! It is crazy how many more vivid dreams one has when pregnant! I think your double positive is a good sign! You don't by chance have 2 beans in there do you? :flower:

kizzy--Yikes on dreaming of the ex's! I am not sure I would want to dream about any of mine! That is one symptom I hope I don't get, lol!!

Grand--hope you and Little Blue are doing well today!

AFM: really sore boobs this am, some VERY mild cramping, the cramping seems to have gone down a bit the last couple of days. Still nausea flutters that don't turn into anything and only last a minute or two. Acne is clearing up on its own, yay (I won't use any of the cleaning pads or anything, I think I read somewhere that those could be harmful due to what we absorb into our skin). My biggest symptom (or at least I hope it is) right now is the constant wet feeling and creamy cm I seem to keep kicking out. It really does make me panic and run to the bathroom quite a bit, and then I sit there and talk myself into wiping--isn't that crazy? I'm too scared to wipe!! :dohh:

Wow 24 pages already! Hi all, some of you are steaming through your pregnancy already! Going so fast!

I think MS may be around the corner for me. After lunch today, I kept feeling sick to my stomach and burping..a lot! Nothing more than that, but definately more than I have felt up until now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->