• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Hi everyone,
Kizzy I've been having crazy dreams lately too. Vampire zombies chasing me, police asking me why my husband had 2000000$ in the trunk of our car????....crazy, crazy dreams. No ex-boyfriends yet though. Hehe

Amberryl, I think I had a wee bit of m\s this AM too. Burping this morning, couldn't get out of bed right away because I felt sick. Also I am finding that I am in such a deep sleep in the mornings. It is so hard to get up and get going.

Happy 5 weeks Bella, Shell and Amber.

I am happy to be 6 weeks now. I have a sweet pea in me now. Can't wait for next week to graduate to blueberry.

I have a full physical booked for tomorrow.:blush: Can't wait to get that over with. Not looking forward to getting a pap done. I've read on other threads that some people said their Dr. doesn't do them during pregnancy but my Dr. says it's safe and should be done. Oh well I am going to ask him about an earlier scan because as of now I'm only scheduled for a 12 week scan.

Hi everyone I missed.:flower:

Lisa--just so you know, I had a pap done with my last pregnancy, and it did not do any harm at all and was not the reason I m/c'd. Hope that info helps to ease your anxiety a bit! I hope all goes well for you tomorrow!

And Happy 6 weeks to you hun!

Good evening My Friends :hi:
Eww Milosmum! sick in the shower? :sick: early pregnancy is just lovely, isnt it? :winkwink:
MumAMH: even though the wet feeling is worrying, at least we are all experiencing it, so it must be a normal positive sign of pregnancy :hugs:
Hey Lisa7. im with you on the "pregnancy brain forgetfulness symptom". im normally a smart, articulate woman...but ive been reduced to a gibbering brain-dead idiot! :haha:
Kizzy and MumAMH: loving your crazy pregnant dreams! :rofl:
Hi Amber. Glad to hear you're still having great symptoms. And you're not crazy, im sure most of us will admit to being scared to wipe after a period of "wetness". you are not alone :hugs:

Hope you and you're beans are all doing well.
Lots of love Hannah and Bo xx

Hey girls,
Hope youre all doing well. Some beaut symptoms coming along!
AFM - My boobs arent very sore at all today (just at the sides) and I dont feel sick. There I was the one saying the other day "we need to remember symptoms can come and go". I need to remember to bash those words into my brain. I have been consulting Dr Google ( I know I should stay away from Dr Google) but I found lots of women have their symptoms disappear at 8 weeks only to return with a vengeance a week later. This is what I am hoping for. I'm off to have a shower and I'm hoping for my boobs to feel super heavy and sore when I take my bra off. Then I want to have a lovely strong dose of nausea when I get out of the shower. Its 7.40 at night so I want to be tired enough to fall asleep by 8.30!

Horrible Horrible Dream Last Night

Morning Ladies :hi:
I had the most awful dream last night. It may be upsetting, so only read it if you want to....
I dreamt I miscarried at 11 weeks. I went to the bathroom, and there was blood everywhere. And then my little Bo came out. She looked like a little shrimp. I wrapped her up in tissue, and put her in my pocket to show OH. I then went and told my Mum, and she said it was my fault that I miscarried. That Id done something to cause it. It was just sooo real, that when I woke up, I believed it. It took me ages to drag myself to the bathroom, coz I was scared of what I might see.

And now Im scared. Im worried that it was a premonition. I know that Grand, and a couple of other ladies had dreams that predicted their losses last year. I am terrified that that is the case with me.

Sorry for putting a downer on everything, its just really upset me, thats all. :blush:
xx

Shell - :hugs: When I had my dream in September I had absolutely no worries in the world...miscarriage never entered into my thoughts at all. To me the dream was very meaningful - like a message. However in this case we have all suffered losses and it's at the forefront of our minds and a big worry. I think dreams can predict but they can also just reflect our current mental state - I'm sure this is the case for you. I'm so sorry you had such a nightmare. :hugs:

Mellybelle - They will come back...I was all upset a couple of days ago when I didn't feel as nauseous and now it's come back and it's getting worse. I took your words and now you must :haha: Where are you in Ozland? East or West coast?

Lisa - Why would they have to do a Pap smear? I only get one every 1-2 years. Is this a specific pregnancy thing or is it because you haven't had one in awhile? I wouldn't be too worried if the doctor thinks it's fine but I would definitely make him/her aware of your nervousness and that they better be very gentle!

Amber - eat while you can!!! I'm on a prison diet of bread and water...:sick: and even that's a struggle...thinking about food...walking into the kitchen make me even feel worse...even writing this message is making me sick LOL My advice is get lots of veg and fruit in you while you can :winkwink:

Grey - can't wait to have you here :hugs:

AFM: :sick: that about sums it up. OH is being very patient and loving which is nice and we've been going on walks everyday together because I can't really manage really vigorous exercise with this tummy ache.

Shell--:hugs: hun, please don't let that dream cause you worry or stress. Grand is absolutely right, dreams are very often our innermost fears being reflected, that is all. Also like Grand, when I had my m/c dream, I had no fear of m/c or even thought about it happening at all. I am really sorry you had to go through a nightmare like that hun. :hugs: I've had a couple of nightmares also, including one where my mother hung up on me when I told her I was pregnant, I woke up bawling. I think our hormones are so crazy right now that we are going to have a ton of vivid dreams, both good and bad. An extra hug :hugs: to you and Baby Bo today.

Melly--I am sure those symptoms are going to return soon with a vengeance!!

Grand--I feel bad you are so sick yet at the same time elated that you are (does that make sense? haha) Also glad to hear that your DH is being so good about things!! I hope you are able to get some juice or veggies worked into your diet soon for Little Blue. Are you taking prenatals or have you tried veggie chips (kinda like potato chips, but healthier) or dehydrated fruit? My gyn recommended the chips/deh fruit last time as an alternative to saltines.

Also, I am not sure where Lisa is, but my gyn requires me to have a Pap once a year. So when I went in for my first appt with Peanut last august, I was close to my annual so they just did it with the preg exam. I'm guessing I will not get one this time since it has only been 6 mos.

Lisa--speaking of you, I hope everything goes well at your appointment today!

AFM: I "think" my MS is getting worse, having some aversions to eating in general (nothing sounded good for dinner last night), and then after I ate I felt like I was going to be sick, but everything stayed down. Burping and a little nauseous this am, and it doesnt go away quite as quickly. So I am hopeful it is about to start! Boobs are still very sore and stuffiness has cleared up (yay!).

Hi Everyone,

Grand sorry you're feeling nauseous. I hope it gets better soon. I think I'm starting to get a little nauseous when I get hungry. So I have to make sure to eat right away when it starts. I also have to eat small amounts because eating too much makes me feel a little nauseous.

Melly I'm sure everything is just fine. We're all having the vanishing and reappearing symptoms. Just think of it as your body is giving you a break from the yucky symptoms.

Shell, so sorry to hear about the bad dream. Don't let your head get the better of you. I know we have all suffered losses but remember things work out more often than not. Let keep the PMA going. My Dr. told me to think positively today when I said to him that I didn't have many symptoms and was worried.

Amber, nice symptoms!

So my Pap was a little uncomfortable today. I had to have one because I have had abnormal cells in the past. Also, they do SDT testing on all pregnant women here even if you're happily married. I guess the uterus\cervix swells when your pregnant so my Dr. had a difficult time positioning things to do the pap. I never had this problem before. It caused a little bleeding right away. It didn't scare me because it was obviously from the procedure and not something else. I'm just glad it's over. I will be having monthly Dr.s apt. and have been referred to the OBGYN. I'll be having OBGYN instead of midwife for delivery. I've also decided to have amnio. So I'll have that around 15-16 weeks. It's the right thing to do for DH and I. I feel good about my decision.

Hi to everyone else. I hope you are all feeling well.

Morning Friends :hi:

Sorry for my miserable post yesterday, and thank you for all your lovely replies. I am feeling much better today :blush:

Hey Melly. Sorry that you are worried about your disappearing symptoms. I would say "enjoy a well earned break" coz they will be back with a vengance before you know it! :winkwink:

Sorry to hear you're feeling so sick Grand :hugs: Glad OH is being so good to you. I know MS is rubbish, but at least you know Little Blue must be developing well. Hope you feel better soon.

Hey Amber. Glad your symptoms are still looking good Hun. Its good to compare symptoms who someone who is at the exact same stage as me :friends: Hope you manage to find something nice to eat today.

Glad everything went well yesterday Lisa. Can I ask, what's a pap? is it like a smear test (cervical smear)? Ive never had one before, as im 23, and they only do them on over-25s in the UK. Glad you have sorted out your pregnancy care. Monthly Drs appoitments will be good. And im glad you have made your decision about the amnio. You have made the right choice for you and your DH, so good for you :thumbup:

AFM: my GP rang me today with the date and time of my scan. Its next wednesday (2nd March) at 9am. Im taking OH with me, and we are both really nervous. We have 2 maternity units in my city, and whilst I had my ectopic at one of them, I am having my scan at the other one. I feel happy about that, because I didnt want all of the bad memories from last timne affecting me this time. I hope that Baby Bo is growing in the right place, unlike Baby C was. And i hope we get to see a heartbeat, but Im not sure if it will be too early?
Anyways, sorry for waffling on. Hope you all have a good weekend :hugs:
xx

hello lovely preggo ladies,

glad everyone's doing well, we're all coming along nicely :)

I am ten week today/tomorrow (how does everyone count it, for me day one is the first day of my last period which was a Sat so I complete each week on a Fri and start the new one on a Sat right?), and today is the point at which I lost my bubba last time but I am actually feeling ok! Was a little tearful yesterday but I have snapped out of it and i dont want to spend today thinking about what happened last time, it hasnt happened now and I am going to be happy about that and carry on. :) M/W appt on Sunday, a girl in the first tri said she had her m/w at 10+2 and they used a doppler to hear the heartbeat, I would be sooooo happy if that happened to me on Sunday!!

Big love to all xxxx

Afternoon (or whatever time it is chez vous - we've got such an international bunch here :winkwink:)!

Kizzy - I'm sure you'll be able to hear a heartbeat! That's lovely news you'll have to update us. Will you get a picture/scan yet? or is this just a doppler and get to know your midwife appt.? Nice that she (he?) does it on a Sunday for you. So sorry about you M/C week date...I totally get it...I'm actually OK in early pregnancy but by 12 weeks I'll fee like you because that's when we lost ours...those times have special meanings/worries. Glad you are feeling better. :hugs:

Amber - great beginning M/S! I'll be happy that you get it too in a weird way just like you said to me - it sucks but it's such a good sign of a healthy and progressing pregnancy.

Shell - congrats on a scan date! I'll update it on p. 1 - it helps me to keep track of everyone because my mind is such a sieve at the moment...p1. is my cheat sheet :winkwink:. I don't know when heartbeats can be heard but I think it's after 6 weeks??? if the kid's in a good position and maybe with an internal??? could be wrong...must consult Dr. Google LOL. I'm so happy OH will be there holding your hand and it's at the other maternity unit...no negative energy - a new beginning.

Lisa7 - Ugh how I hate pap smears but it's for your health so it's a good thing they decided to do it - when do you get the results? You sound like you are going to be well looked after in this pregnancy. I'm going with an OBGYN here as well because I really like him and I don't know any midwives. Glad you made your difficult decision and hoping for spectacular results of course.

AFM: Yesterday was M/S hell and I was in bed until 12pm!!! I literally couldn't get out of bed and the rest of the day I was like a zombie so much my stomach hurt...didn't want to eat anything but I perked up a bit at night and made some crispy gnocchi (not homemade I must admit) but it was just what the doctor ordered and I started to feel human again. I woke up this morning to only mild stomach ache and I felt so much better...I still have M/S thankfully but I can actually do things. ALSO in exciting news I have 2 interviews and had one today that went very well and I find out next week if I got it or not and then I have another one on Monday morning. Very happy to get myself out there and I really need a job (for my sanity and a bit of dough for little blue's arrival!) so keep that in your thoughts Merci! I'll know by Wednesday which one I take (if they both want me pretty please!). Much love to all you ladies!:kiss:

PS. With all these crazy dreams in our preggo heads - I have to admit that I've had some "sex" dreams with OH (no exes!)...very nice indeed especially since no BD action until after 1st tri and then some (sorry OH!).

:hi: graduates!!!

stopping by to say :hi:
praying that I make here soon.... H&H Pgs.

:hugs:

Much fertility dust and vibes :dust: this coming cycle Lisa2010!

Thank you for your warm wishes.:kiss:

Ah Grand, good luck with the jobs, I am sure they will both want you!! and poor thing on the m/s but what a good sign eh?? :)

I am with you on the sex thing, we havent since we found out and defo wont be for the foreseeable. I think my OH is too frightened to anyway and I am not up for it at all!

The m/w's in the UK dont usually look for the h/b until your 16 week appt I dont think, that's what she said last time anyway so this is just the form filling in meeting, I dont know how this other lady got it, she said she just told them how worried she was and they offered to check for her. I would be very happy if they did but I guess if they couldnt find anything it would be such a worry that it might not be worth it. I dont know, I'll see what happens. Ultrasound isnt for a few weeks yet, on the 16th and that's when we'll (hopefully) get to properly see/hear tinker *fingers, legs, toes, eyes and everything else crossed!!*

Lisa--sorry to hear you had an umcomfortable pap. I have had abnormal paps in the past, so I can relate. I am glad that you are getting all your ducks in a row treatmentwise going forward, that is great!

Shell--so glad that you are feeling better today, hun! :hugs: I am excited to hear you have your first US scheduled already! Let's see, you will be 6 wks on Wednesday? They "may" be able to see a heartbeat on the u/s but since 6wks is around the time that the hb develops, it will probably depend on just how far Little Bo is when they check you. FX'd that you have a good exam hun!

Kizzy--happy 10 wks hun! Wow, you are moving along great!! I'm glad you are feeling well today, :hugs: I think we are all going to feel a bit teary and upset when we get around the time we lost our angels. My little one stopped at 6.5 weeks and I didnt find out until week 8.5 on an u/s so these next weeks are going to be very nervewracking for me. As for how I calculate my baby's age, I went with what FF used for me, which was my O date, since I dont have regular cycles. I think if you have a normal cycle, they use first date of last period to calculate.

Grand--glad you got some food in you and are feeling a little better today! Also glad to hear all that positive news on the job front!! I have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers both for your pregnancy AND getting a job, so will say some extra for you today!

Lisa2010--thank you for the well wishes hun, I'm keeping my fx'd that this is your month for your BFP!!

AFM: Had a wierd dream myself last night about a bed full of vibrators!:rofl: You lifted up a matress, and there they were...100s of them!!! I truly have NO IDEA where in god's name my subconscious got that idea for a dream, but there you are! DH was rolling when I told him about it this am! MS seems a bit off and on today, still just queasiness more than anything else, kinda like what Lisa7 was saying, usually food helps, but I can't eat too much or I feel queasy. Definately had sore boob action when I got up this am thought! Yeouch!

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate all the femmes fetales! - thanks for all the support...must be the weepy emotional pregnancy hormones but even though we're just internet buddies at the moment I'm just so grateful for these relationships for keeping my sanity and making sure I don't go crazy. :wacko: Sorry I just needed to get that gush of emotions out...

Alright back to normal :winkwink:

:hugs: Grand, I am happy to have you in my life as well hun!

EEKS! They just called and I have the job if I want!!!! - but I have my other interview on Monday morning and I'm supposed to call this job back by Monday 12 pm...when it rains it pours...first there were no jobs now potentially 2 jobs....:happydance:

(PS. I feel a bit guilty applying when preggo but I'm not 100% sure of pregnancy until I give birth - do you think I'm being bad for the people that are hiring me? You can be honest I can take it as I've already been feeling guilty as it is like I'm lying almost)

No! I dont think you're being bad, you have to consider yourself and you'll still work hard so I dont think its wrong at all. you can tell them after you are 12 weeks or so, or if you really feel bad and worry how they will treat you then be honest now and see what they say :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->