Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Hi all

Imp what lovely pics of you all.

Kizzy - thanks for the link on the seahorse. I have just reserved one at Argos £12.99.

Lil - Happy 29 weeks.

Neffie - hope that your foot is ok.

Amber - Grace looks so cute and I love her stocking.

Hi everybody else - Grand, sparkle, Milo, Vix everybody........

I had some sleep on my own - Nate slept in his basket from 8.30 - 1.00 am. Then he woke for a feed. I fell asleep with him then. Somewhere between 2.00 and 4.00 ish he went back in for an hour then woke for another feed and then went back in at 5.00 until about 7.30. That is fab..... I had been reading some of your suggestions about warmth so I wrapped him in 3 blankets. I think that has really helped.

Well done bean!! That's great news :) we had a fab night with G too, she went done at 11.15 and woke up at 6.30, I was so pleased but must have been in shock as I woke up at 5.30 and haven't slept since!! Typical! X

Yay Bean and Kizzy, so glad you both got more sleep!!!

Awesome news Bean and Kizzy!! And GJ Nate and G for giving your mommies some rest!!

Grace slept really well too last night, but in our bed with us, lol! She woke up at 12:00 midnight, and I took her into the bed with us and fell asleep, which is a big no-no :nope:, I know. I put her on a pillow between us and she was fine, slept until about 5 am (so no 2 am wakeup for once)--I was paranoid though that I fell asleep with her like that, I must have been really exhausted! She is ok though, phew, so no harm done (I worry so much about one of us rolling over onto her when she is in bed with us!)

Neffie--I really hope all is ok with your foot! Keep us posted!

Lil--hope you got some time in for baking yesterday! I was able to get the snickerdoodles and gingersnaps done; today is peppermint bark, loaded oatmeal cookies and mexican wedding cookies!

Much love to all you ladies this morning!! :xmas7:

A job well done to all the babies for having such great sleeps last night, and letting their mommies rest. :winkwink:

Imp - Very cute pics! I love the one of her in the stocking. :kiss: As for the personalized stocking, just google 'Embroidered Christmas Stockings', and a whole bunch of websites come up that you can look through.

Amber - Hmmm, those cookies sound delish! Enjoy baking the rest of the batch today.

AFM, doc's appointment went well. They weren't too concerned about my foot, especially since there wasn't any redness or swelling. Doc said it might be a ruptured blood vessel and will go away in due time. I just need to call in if it starts swelling up. I can breathe a little easier now, although I'll feel much better once the bruise is completely gone. Other than that, everything is still on track. Coco was doing well (still head down :happydance:), and I'm still measuring on track. Next appointment is in 2 weeks.

Getting ready for our baby shower this weekend! Looking forward to hanging out with friends...this might be the last party we have for a while. :haha: On a sadder note, the anniversary of my loss is on Monday. Can't believe it's already been a year since we lost our little Poppy. :cry: It'll be a tough day for sure, but I'm so glad & thankful that we have Coco. :cloud9:

Amber-I didnt bake quite that much but did get some peanut butter cookies done.. monday it will be sugar cookies for santa.. :) Then friday i think a pie for christmas day.. should be fun.. lol

Neffie-happy to see your appt went well and your foot is okay..

Just a quick update from me ladies- blinking ferry tomorrow is cancelled....

Awww so sorry to hear sparkle.. what is your plan now.. can you go on sat or no

oh no sparkle - hope you get another one over the weekend.

Neffie - thinking of you hun. i know that the anniversaries are always hard even though we are so happy to be where we are now.

my little man has been very grumpy today. have hardly been able to put him down today. Health visitor came today. Oh will finish post in a min tea done....... to be cont....

cont.... I noticed that Nate had a lump next to his testicles and that his testicles seemed to go to one side. Anyway the health visitor has had a look and she thinks that it is an undescended testicle. I have to take him to the doctors in the morning but the hv is certain that this is what it is. They can drop still - apparently they monitor them until about 4 months. Will have to wait and see eh XX

Bean- that sounds a little scarey, hope everything is ok.

Lil- basically Saturday is our last chance. I don't want to travel beyond that. Fingers crossed the weather eases up before then...

I am quite worried - just hoping that they say the hv is wrong and that its nothing. XX

Sparkle - Its undertandable that you don't want to travel after saturday. I really hope that the weather allows you to travel before. XX

Bean - Sorry to hear that. I also hope the health visitor was wrong. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Keep us posted...

Sparkle - Hope the weather settles down, and you're able to catch the ferry on Saturday. Would driving up there be a possibility in a worst case scenario?

Neffie- it's an island! So either I have to fly or go by ferry. No airline will take me...

Oh Sparkle - That really is not cool...I heard that there was some bad weather and wind up in your area (we're actually getting strong winds as well down here). I hope you get one tomorrow - crossing my fingers tightly for you!

Imp - Absolutely gorgeous your photos of your family...your wee girl is going to break some hearts later on!

Neffie - So happy Coco is well and in a perfect birthing position - not long now! Enjoy these last few weeks!

Amber - Grace has the BEST cheeks ever...you must have great mommy milk - she looks so healthy and beautiful - the stocking is bigger than her...so cute.

Kizzy, Bean and Amber - Excellent little sleepers you have there :sleep:!

Bean - Poor wee Nate - Hope that testicle descends on its own.

AFM: Been running around with little blue and my mom so today we are staying in a bit to have "fun active time" at home. He's full of smiles for Nana and his mom and dad and is cooing now. Sleep however has been hit or miss...sometimes he gets 5 hours in a row at night but lately we are back to 3 at the most :dohh:. Oh well...He's so precious I can't be mad at him.

Sparkle--oh hun that is so not fair!! I really hope the winds calm down for you for tomorrow--wind seems to be a real issue everywhere right now-- we had Christmas Decorations and Garbage cans (yesterday was garbage day) all over the street yesterday! Keeping my fingers crossed and saying extra prayers that you are able to get there this weekend. :hugs:

Bean--poor little Nate, keeping him and you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope they are able to take care of his testicle so that it descends properly for him. :hugs: Please keep us posted.

Neffie--good news on your foot! Now you can settle in and enjoy your shower this weekend! Hope you have a fabulous time!!

lil--yummo on sugar cookies!! Santa will be a happy man! :xmas6: What kind of pie are you thinking of baking?

Grand--sounds like you and Indy are having a great time with Nana!!:thumbup: I hope Indy's sleep habits normalize out for you, and I agree, we can't be mad at our little ones, they just love us so much and want to be in their mommy's arms!

Hope all you other ladies are doing well!!

AFM: Grace slept in the cradle again last night for 4 hours, which was nice! Fell asleep with her in my arms after that though, lol. I really need to work on my middle of the night wakefulness so I can get her back into the crib after feeding. I think part of the problem is that we get so snuggly and warm together when she is feeding that we both fall asleep!!

Still baking away! Only got the mexican wedding cookies and peppermint bark done yesterday, so need to do the oatmeal cookies today along with the cherry bonbons and hershey kiss cookies! :xmas14:

Amber we have that problem too. Alia goes down great at the beginning of the night and we get 4 hours right away. But during night feedings I'm soo sleepy that we both fall asleep cozy warm together. Then when I wake and try to put her back in the bassinet she only lasts there about half hour before she relizes she's alone. I agree that if I could stay awake long enough it would probabily be easier to get her back down.

Girls dont put too much pressure on yourselves, your bubba's are sleeping part of the night in the cribs and the important thing is that you are all getting some sleep (well in my eyes anyway!) so enjoy this stage and eventually the babies will sleep in their cots all. Night. They are all still so young :) xxx

Quick post to let you know that the hv was right. The docs are going to review it at his 6 week check. Hopefully it will drop itself before then though.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"