Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

:hi: Girls,

Quick update. At the hospital....they started me on Pitocin and my water broke shortly thereafter. :thumbup: Contractions are now 2-3 minutes apart and lasting about a minute each but they're manageable thus far. Still 2 cm dilated. Will keep you posted as time permits.

Thinking of you and coco neffie. XX

Thats fab that things are starting.

Hi everybody else. X

Nate had his injections this morning - OMG he screamed the place down. XX

Best of luck Neffie.. hope coco comes quicky and easy.. :)

Happy 39 weeks Sparkle.. :)

Bean sorry to hear about nate's shots.. no fun..

AFM-under a month left :) 36 weeks on wednesday and have my appt so will see if anything more has happened since 2 weeks ago.. i sure hope so.. my body is hurting..

Just popping in to say "Good luck Neffie and Coco"!
Sounds like things are moving along great for you, she will be here in no time at all!
Thinking of you lots :hugs:
xx

Eek neffie you are on your way, it reminds me of me 4 months ago, madness!! V excited for you xxx

Neffie - So excited for you - sounds like the induction is working just great...hope you manage well...we're all rooting for you here! :flower:

Good luck Neffie! Can't wait to meet Coco.

Sparkle, can't believe you've got this far. AA must have made herself comfy again.

:hi: to everyone else :hugs:

Just popping in to see how you are getting on neffie.... :hugs:

xx

Neffie- hope you are enjoying some wonderful time with Coco... X

Thanks! I'm still in total shock we've made it this far...

Sparkle - You must be so happy that AA has decided to snuggle in for full-term! Can't wait to hear news from you as well and meet your little princess.

Thanks ladies. I really can't wait to meet her now. Feel like we've been ready for so long!! I'm going in on Friday to talk about overdue options. Because she's been so low for so long and I have a history of pnd they will probably only want me to go 4 days over. It's so funny to be thinking about her being overdue!! Still having lots of niggly bits so it hopefully won't come to that!!
Shell- well done on getting Freya in her own bed!
Grand- how's that gorgeous little boy? Still enjoying the massages?
Amber- how are you feeling about Graces settling in days? I always think its harder on the Mummas than babies...
Lots of love to all

Neffie- still thinking of you x

Hey neffie - I hope the reason we havent heard from you is because you are too busy enjoying some precious time with your little girl :cloud9:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"