Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Thanks feisty......i know this forum is about pregnancy and babies. Does help to get others opinions though. Thank u so much again....

Sarah....woohoo that is just fab news. Congratulations.

Awwwww i am getting broody. X

Great news Sarah, congrats xx

Bean it might be about babies and preg but we've all been thru enough together to share and support each other with other stuff xcc

Thanks Kizzy hun - How are you?

I thought it was the 28th today but just looked at calendar and realised 29th April. My due date a year ago. XX It is never forgotten but wouldnt have had my little Nate. X

hey ladies tonight is Jess' first night in her big bed! but me & OH are going away for a night on friday and LO is staying with the in laws so hopefully it doesnt mess her around too much!! MY GOD i am soooooooo looking forward to this break i will miss Jess but i need some adult time with my OH we can DTD without her crying half way thru lmao :rofl:

Yay sarah so happy 4 u on the pink :) thats what i guessed 4 u.. enjoy shopping now

Sarah - Congrats on team :pink:!!! Another girl added to our thread. :)

Congrats Sarah. It's so exciting finding out what you are having! Let the shopping begin. Lol

Hi all :wave:
I'm 8 weeks today! Seems to have gone quick so far, but still feels WAY off til the 12 week scan! I've had no 'proper' sickness or anything yet, so I guess worried I've miscarried and body doesn't know yet, but then I've seen a heartbeat and so I should be happy because I haven't had cramps or bleeding - but I still worry...I hope if all's well at 12 week scan I can properly relax and enjoy pregnancy! I am grateful to be sick free, don't get me wrong, but I still worry :S

How are you all? :)

Thanks girls, I just can't stop smiling!!

Grey meant to say in the other thread, that I had no sickness what so ever in this pregnancy- in fact felt so great that thought, like you, I may have had a MMC. I ended up buying a Doppler so I could listen to baby's hb anytime I wanted- was the best thing I bought :) xx

Grey - don't worry, if you go through the early pages of this thread quite a few of either did not feel sick or the sickness went away again before our scans so we were all worried but look at all the healthy babies on here now!

Hey ladies! I promise to try and post properly tomorrow, so much to catch up on! We are in teething hell at the moment, and it is AWFUL!!:cry: I'm working on 3 hours sleep the last 2 nights, my poor little girl! She is having such a hard time!:sad2:

Sarah--CONGRATS on team pink!! :pink: so excited for you!!! :happydance:

FxD for at least 5 hours tonight and will catch up tomorrow! :kiss:

Ladies, thank you all for your kind words. I've been reading everyday but I can't bring myself to post atm. It will pass I'm sure.
We've been struck me a ghastly head cold, E included... Am wiped...

Sarah/Gray I also purchased a Doppler for to listen to the hb. Made me feel more secure to hear it beating away.

Big hugs sparkle xx

Amber, know that feeling well, it's awful, hope you got better sleep last night xxx

Any word on the best doppler?

Well turns out hospital had me convinced I had a none viable pregnancy as they gave me wrong information :growlmad: I had scan yesterday and foetal pole was seen (and sac) clearly measuring 1.6mm. Sonographer seemed satisfied until I asked how far along I was and she said 5 weeks! I have accepted I am a week behind due to possibly implanting/ovulating later then I thought but I was told I was 5 weeks on the 21st April when only fluid sac was seen :wacko: Midwife told me was measuring even further behind, 50/50 chance but to prepare for the worst - re-scan in 2 weeks. Came home convinced baby was not developing properly and was probably heading for miscarriage. Luckily some wonderful person sent me a link that states foetal pole is not visible until 6 weeks and grows at a rate of 1mm a day. Basically I was bang on for 6 weeks and 1.5 days! Not happy with hospital but more confident we will see a heartbeat in 2 weeks :cloud9: Have decided next pregnancy no early scans as way too stressful!

Congrats on Team Pink Sarah! Woohoo! :dance: Another lovely little girl to add to our thread :pink:

xx

Feisty, you poor thing, such a crap time to be going through. After my mc I was convinced I'd request an early scan then when I got preg again I kept putting it off each day/week until in the end I didn't have one and just trusted my body to do what it needed to do (and it did obvs) so I totally get what you mean about early scans and I'll keep everything crossed you get good news in two weeks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->