Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Thanks Amber and i know.. 5 months till we are officially ttc again, and 4 till we are ntnp.. thats what november will be.. ekks.. crazy..

Bryce is eating cereal once everyday and loving it.. cant wait for all the rest of the fun.. :) Cant believe your babies are seriously 8 months old.. wow where did that time go..

Amber are you officially ntnp in november then too or waiting a bit..and naughty naughty on cosleeping.. i did it with my first and she still comes into our room to sleep.. she is almost 3.. bryce has been in his own crib for quite some time.. 2 months i think and he sleeps better and so do i.. he sttn :)

So as for me, headed back to school in august.. starting out slow, just online courses for now.. till im done with kids and they r growing.. :) will prob take a semester off for baby lol.. Just 2 classes, and eventually in about 5 years transferring to other school for the real deal program of Sonography.. :) Im excited.. waiting on what tuition will be though first.. blah..

Besides that we are enjoying life to the fullest.. :) Cant believe how fast time is going.. seems faster now with 2..

Thanks Bean. Work is awful, I hate it. I miss Freya so much. Oh well, only 9 days left (Weds, Thurs, Fri for the next 3 weeks) then off for the Summer holidays. I so badly want to be a SAHM, but we cant afford it. I just hate leaving her.

Hi Ladies :hi:

Sorry I havent been in touch, struggling to find time with going out to work, keeping up with the housework, playing with Freya, and finding time for me+OH.
Freya is finally STTN consistantly now. Thought it would never happen! So at least im not tired at work. But it does mean she has less sleep in the day, as she doesnt need it. I used to use her naps times to get the housework done, so now Ive gotta do it in the evenings instead = no "me time".

Lil and Amber - how exciting that you may both be Pg again before the year's out! Brave ladies! lol.

All the ladies with rockers/near crawlers - isnt it fun to watch? Freya does it too, and will be crawling any day, Im sure.

Grey/Sarah - how are you preggo ladies? havent heard from you in a while, hope you are well.

Anna - you must have had your little girl by now! Cant wait to hear an update from you! Hope all went well!

Sparkle/Grand - how are you both holding up? Still thinking of you both.

Amber/neffie - I have so much respect for you both for working full time and putting your babies in daycare. Im struggling so much to work just 3 days, and leave Freya with my family. Well done both of you.

Hi to everyone else. I seems so quiet in here now, which I totally understand. We are all so busy with our babies. But I do miss our regular chats. Hope as our babies get more independant, we can find time to come on here more often.

xx

aw shell i know what you mean. I am back monday and dreading leaving nate, feel sick at though tbh. big hugs hun. x

Good luck for tomorrow Bean. I'll be thinking of you :hugs:
xx

Freya started crawling last night! And proud Mummy and Daddy were both there to witness it! (my big fear was that she would crawl for the first time while we were at work!)
Let the fun begin!!!

xx

How was your first day at work, Bean? Was thinking of you xx

Hi all

Shell only just had chance to get on. Thank you for thinking of me. It was ok but as you know have to make yourself accept it as got no choice. If truth be known I would just love to be a housewife and look after my kids. I can't though...xx

Nate was fine though so that is great .

Well done Freya that is so exciting. Nate is kinda rocking on his knees at the mo.

Would love to accidently get pregnant as my dh has said no more. Is that bad of me..XX

Glad your first week back at work went well, Bean. You're right, there's no point in dwelling on it, you've just gotta get on with it. Glad Nate was ok though. Did he go to daycare, or did he stay with family?
I would love to be a housewife too. shame we can afford it.
Erm...I dont really think its fair to get pregnant "accidentally on purpose". I think it would be better to try to persuade DH to come round to the idea. I'm in the process of trying to convince my OH that we should give Freya a sibling (in a few years time), although he says he wants no more). However, I would feel too guilty to trick him into it.

xx

My MIL and Mom had him Shell...but in september he will be in the nursery at the school that I work at.

Was just having a moment shell Stupid of me really to put it in post ....I would never trick him into getting pregnant. Just thought if it did happen like proper accidently. Not likely though as took us 3 year to get preg with Nate. Its funny though as he said that he would go no where near me until he had the snip but then all of a sudden happy to use withdrawal...his idea not mine. I said to him you do realise that this is not absolutely safe...mmmmmm seriously though I know that we are not having anymore but do have moments when I feel sad about that and I think that going back to work and Nate growing so fast has made me realise how quickly it has gone. XX

Hi all..X

Aww, its great that Nate is staying with family at the moment. But it will also be good that when he's at nursery, you will be so close by. It's nice to be able to visit during your lunchbreak. I do that with Freya, as my Mum and Gran both live near my work.

Oh no, I wasnt accusing you of tricking your DH! sorry if thats how it came across. If you're using the withdrawal method though, its likely that an accident will happen anyway! and if your DH is so dead against having another baby, he shouldnt be silly enough to rely of such an unsafe form of contraception! lol. good luck with that accident!

xx

Hi ladies..

Sorry bean that your dh has said no more.. mine has said that after we have one more that we are done.. hope i feel content at that point.. thinking i will.. :) One more and our family will be complete.. but still leaving the door open to the future.. :)

Hope your all well.. Bryce rolled last week.. so thats exciting.. time is flying.. TTC for no 3 starts i hope in the end of oct-beg of nov.. waiting to talk to the dr at my annual in september about it all.. :)

Hey ladies,

Its been a while since I posted but I have been checking in to see how everyone is doing and of course I have some of you on FB so its lovely to see updates on there too.

For the ladies back at work, you have my sympathies, I feel very lucky to be at home with Georgie still and really enjoy it but I admit I have my moments of "is this it?" especially when she's having a whingey day!! Then I'd gladly pop off to a job haha! Seriously though I can imagine it must be really hard to leave your LO's when you dont want to. We'd originally planned for me to go back to work in September but now I have my redundancy money I am hoping for January. My problem is I have no idea what kind of job to go back to?!?! I was a senior finance manager when I left but I dont have any interest in that kind of role or level anymore, I just want something local and part time but of course then the money drops dramatically. I'm just keeping my eyes open at the moment in case my perfect job miraculously pops up and to keep my sanity I am doing a little waitressing for my mum and dad at their restaurant which I really enjoy!

Other than that things are good. G still cant quite master crawling forward but gets herself where she wants to be eventually. She loves being on her feet now and walks quite well with us holding on. She said dadda a couple of weeks ago and is kind of saying mama now but generally when she's upset/tired. she's been teething (AGAIN!) these last couple of weeks and one of her top front has cut thru just waiting for the other and the one next to it to make it 8! crazy! I can honestly say its not as bad as the first teeth she got but it still gives her pain and I dont like seeing her upset :(

we are off to centre parcs on Monday for our first family holiday, fingers crossed for good weather!!!

much love to all ladies, babies and bumps!! xxxxx

Hello Ladies

Hope everyone is well!

Kizzy - lovely to hear from you. I watched Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy last night and it made me think of you and G!

Lil - well done Bryce on the rolling it took Callum ages to master it!

Bean - glad you and Nate are surviving the return to work, and you too Shell.

I am back at work on Wed and slightly dreading it but atleast its only 2 days a week to start with! Callum had his trial day at nursery today and did fine and he is back in tomorrow for a couple of hours then he is there from 8am til 6ish on Wed - poor lad it is going to be a shock for him! Thankfully his Gran is having him on Thursday and he spends lots of time with her.

Callum is crawling really well now so nothing is safe any more (I rescued him from the dogs food and water bowls twice today!) Still no teeth but he seems to be teething again - just wish they would appear and give us a few days rest before he starts with the next lot!

Hope everyone else is well, bumps and babies xxx

well done Bryce on crawling. Thats fab and Callum for crawling.

Kizzy have a fab holiday.

Oh shell sorry hun I didnt think that ..but felt bad myself .. was worried had come across as a selfish cow.

Bing totally honest though..3 is fantastic and har work so am very amazingly content with my boys...including dh. I seriously think that we should stop withdrawal because the reality of another one ...money, car, work etc..... have to be realistic and think about the lovely boys I already have. Like i said before i had stopped ovulating after james so would imagine that is the case now. Have to honestly think though how we feel if we got preg again though. Was talking to a lady at work about it today as someone at work just announced they are pregnant..she said the same as me..but tjhink i would feel the same after 10 kids. LOl just don't want them to grow up. XX

Kizzy - wow, Georgie is really growing up fast! cant believe how many teeth she has, and that she is walking well with support. Good luck on trying to find a suitable job, hope the perfect job just jumps into your lap! Its great that you can wait til January though. Hope you have a wonderful first family holiday!!

Milos - Good luck for your first day back at work tomorrow. Will be thinking of you. Glad Callum is getting on so well at nursery. Hope tomorrow's long day isn't too much for him. Great news on the crawling! I hope Callum's teeth finally come through, to give him (and you) abit of relief.

Bean - I think whatever will be will be. If you're meant to have another baby, you will. In the meantime, enjoy your 3 wonderful boys. Good luck.

AFM: Freya is doing great! She started crawling last monday, and now nothing is safe! She keeps crawling over to our houseplant and eating the leaves! She will grab and throw anything that is within her reach (including my laptop! oops) We have had to put a safety gate over our kitchen doorway, as she was crawling into the kitchen whilst I was cooking. We have also had to lower the matress on her cot, as I caught her trying to climb out the other day!
Freya's 3rd tooth has finally broken through! its on the top row. We have also just moved into a forward-facing carseat, which she loves. She is getting on really well with my Gran, Mum and MIL while Im at work. Only 6 more working days til the Summer holidays!!

Hope you are all well :friends:

xx

Shell...Thats so exciting but a very busy mommy keeping up with Freya I bet. XX

Aww ladies lovely to read your updates!
Big news for us Emilia had her baptism on Sunday, turned 5 months and started crawling! She really is keeping me on my toes. Catch up soon. No sleeping at the moment and I'm cream crackered!!

Lovely to hear from you, Sparkle. Think of you often.
Wow, Emilia is a child prodigy! Crawling at 5 months is amazing! :thumbup:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"