Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

New so sorry.. hugs hun..

Everything is well here.. soon gonna be ntnp.. Im excited and nervous.. but ready i think..

Bryce is growing a ton.. 7 months now and i cant believe it.. not crawling yet but soon i think and no teeth but soon on that one too.. he is great..

Oh New. I am so so sorry for your loss. It doesn't matter how early you were, you still lost your child. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Try to enjoy your holiday as best you can :hugs: xx

New i'm sorry to hear about your loss!! I hope you have an amazing holiday.

Hi to everyone hope all is well!!

Jess is crawling well and is now trying to walk but failing miserably she also has 2 teeth :)

New - so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you manage to get some rest and TLC on your holiday and your biopsies give you some answers xxx

As for us - all is well - still a toothless wonder but I am sure they will appear some time soon! Crawling like a pro and not far off walking but we have discovered the joy of separation anxiety which is a bit upsetting and disturbing his (and our) sleep a bit but I just keep thinking this is another stage and this too will pass!

Love to all x

Hey Ladies :hi:
I'm working full-time now, so don't get a lot of time to come on here.
Freya turns 1 in a few weeks. No idea where the last year has gone?! We are having a small party for her, where we are taking Freya and 6 of her friends to a local soft play area. That should be nice.
How are all the Mummies and Babies? (Grey and Sarah, how are you and your bumps?)

xx

Hi girls, babies and bumps!

G is going to be 1 on Monday!! Eek! This time last year I was 9 days overdue and wondering when I'll ever meet my baby!!

She has 4 molars coming thru, poor love :( two have broken the surface and two just under then that's 12 teeth in 12 months! Wow!

She also started a couple of nrlursery sessions per week in advance of me looing for work, sadly it's coincided with teething and she's been v tearful therefore so have I :( I am sure it will get easier for both of us (fingers crossed). 5 steps on her own now but she much prefers to take a couple then throw herself in your arms, I think that's the "game" to her ;)

Love to all xx

Hi Ladies! Finally had the time to check in here! Things are crazy busy with my little girl. We have established a good group of mom and bebe friends that we spend lots of time with socializing so thats nice. Alia is 10 months now and growing like a weed. She has 2 teeth, is crawling full force and soooo close to walking. She "speeks" mors intonations but you understand the works... "daddy, doggy, babay, whats that, and her very fave Oh Oooo" lol Loves to purposly drop things and look at you and say Oh Oooo its a fun game. lol I never have gotten her on a bottle. She Simply refuses. I have finally given up that she will ever take one and have swiched her to a sippy cup with a straw. which she gladly takes during the day. However I am still nursing her before bed and in the morning.

Glad to see everyone else is doing well!!

Attachments

• Alia.jpg
    Alia.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 4
  • Alia (2).jpg
    Alia (2).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 4
So sorry New to hear of your loss :hugs: I'm glad you're taking some comfort in the fact you can still get pregnant, I hope his count has gone up too for you - enjoy your holiday!

I'm almost 30 weeks, can't believe it! Trying to get everything sorted now, last week of working full time and then will be 4 days a week until I go off on maternity :)

Oh Imp. Alia is such a doll!
Kizzy, cant believe G will be 1 on monday! Amazing!

Anymore Mummies want to update us on how their Babies are getting on?

xx

Hi Girls!! I can't believe the first of our little ones is about to turn 1 year old soon!! Happy Birthday to G!! :happydance:

New--:hugs: hun, I was devastated to read of your recent loss, :cry: please know you are in my thoughts and I hope you get all the rest and relaxation you need while on your vacation.

Imp--Alia is just gorgeous! She is really looking like her momma!

milo--sorry to hear about the separation anxiety, although the ladies at Grace's daycare say that is normal for the little ones to have this happen from time to time, Grace is going through a bout of it right now

Grey--Congrats on 3rd trimester and hooray for team pink!!

Bean--wow! 7 teeth already! We are still working on our 3rd! Grace loves her walker too, I think she actually enjoys crashing into things with it! lol

vix/sparkle/lil/shell/sam--I follow you all on FB, and I must say your little ones are so beautiful!

I have made a promise to myself to follow up here more often!

Our big news is that Grace took her first steps last Tuesday, just shy of 11 months old!! What knocked me for a loop was that by Saturday she was walking across the room on her own, it was that fast!!! We are so proud of her, but now rushing around putting things up out of babyreach, lol!!

And lil--I can't believe we are ntnp soon! I too am excited and nervous, but also feel ready to give Grace her little sister or brother! :flower:

A couple recent pics:

Attachments

• 11mo3.jpg
    11mo3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 11mo7.jpg
    11mo7.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 11mo6.jpg
    11mo6.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2
  • SleepingGrace.jpg
    SleepingGrace.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
Hey ladies,

It has been ages since I posted but I do always check in to see how you all are!

:hugs: New so sorry for your loss xx

Hope all you ladies, babies and bumps are well!

Indie is great, can't believe she will be one in a month! Where has that time gone!! Bella is loving being big sister!

Take care all xx

Happy First Birthday Tinks!!!:cake:

Can't believe it has been a whole year!!!! Our little ones are growing up so fast!!!!

Bellas--so glad to hear Indie is thriving and getting lots of love from Bella!

Hey all.. Happy Birthday Tinks.. :) hope your day is going great Kizzy.. cant believe she is 1 already.. seems like yesterday we were all ttc or pregnant..

We are not ttc till dec. but we are ntnp.. so anything can happen.. :)

Bryce is doing great.. cant believe he is going be 8 months in 2 weeks.. he has been pulling himself forward some and been up on all fours.. so soon enough we will be on the move.. Went to the pumpkin patch the other day to get our pumpkins.. october already.. :)

Grey so excited for you..

Imp-your daughter is beautiful..

Hoping everyone is doing well.. try to keep up as often as i can.. but with mommy job and school its harder..

Hi all

New I hope that you can try and have a much needed rest and recoup....big hugs hun.

Imp, Amber ....aw what lovely photos.

lil..ntnp...very exciting.

Shell ...you have gone back full time ...how that working for you?

Sam, Milo, Sparkle.....hope everything going well with you......Nate is crawling aswell and standing but no walking yet.

Bellas - hi hun.

HAPPT BIRTHDAY TINKS......Amazing 1 .......Where has the time gone.....

Wonder how grand is?????

i Vix aswell.....

Well Nate is doing really well.....Quite clingy at the mo....Very funny and cuddly and growing very fast.

This was taken a couple of month ago...I must take some more recent photos

Attachments

• new 1029.jpg
    new 1029.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
Bean--aww nate is such a cutie!!

Lil--good job Bryce!! You are right, he will be a mover and a shaker any day now!! I can't believe it is october already!

Vix--Happy Birthday to your little Libby!

New - I'm so sorry for your loss. :( I hope you get some much needed relaxation on your holiday.

:hi: Everyone,

I can't even remember the last time I loaged on, it's been that long. I can't believe that the first group of babies have turned or are about to turn one :saywhat:. The past year sure has flown by. Hope everyone is doing well. Coco just turned 8 months, and is oh so close to crawling...

Will try to get on here more often...

Much love to you all! :kiss:

Morning ladies!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, Georgie had a great day despite not being too well and hence very tearful and clingy bless her. Was so tiring, we had two parties and not much sleep but she got some great presents and it's nice to have some different toys to play with! She alsohad a brilliant "in the
night garden" cake altho she couldn't have any as it had
egg in it, but we enjoyed it
hehe!

Got her 1 year check on
weds (my birthday) so it will be interesting to see how she's getting on :)

Hi ladies!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL BABIES WHO JUST TURNED 1!!! how fast has it gone? 2 more months and jess will be 1 :O

Jess took her first steps the other day but seems she has given up on it for the time being!! I cant believe I am about to say this BUT I bought Jessicas christmas outfit lol i couldnt resist lol!!

Hi to ALL!!! :hi:

Can't believe so many of the babies are going to be 1!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->