Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Congratulations Amber - wow another bump already, what fabulous news and sooo exciting. Glad to hear you other half was pleased too. Have a happy and healthy 9 months and I can't wait to hear all about it x

Thank you all for your well wishes, I am still a bit in shock! I already have my appointment set with the MD on Monday to get the ball rolling. I am probably going to need a dating scan, etc. as I have done zero preparation (temping, etc.) for this one!! :dohh: I think my anxiety is all due to lack of preparation, I hate not being prepared!! But DH is happy (he told me I don't give him enough credit!), and that is a load off my shoulders for sure!

It is so surreal, Grace's 12 month check up is Friday, and then mommy is at the doctor monday to see about a little sister/brother for her!

Beth--that is great that we can be bump buddies!! I too had a section with Grace, and am anticipating that I will probably have a section with this one as well. I also think I am already having the signs of GD again (which is actually why I tested yesterday instead of waiting until today). I ate a piece of birthday cake at work and got one of those "rushes" that I only got when I had GD. So, I am going to put myself back on the GD diet for now just in case. I am sure the MD will order the test on monday to see if that is for sure.

Good luck with telling DH on Friday, let us know how it goes!!

:kiss:

Amber- I'm Type 1 diabetic so I know how annoying the GD diet can be. :)

I know I'll have to have another c section. There's no way a doc would let me try VBAC so soon. It's a huge risk for uterine rupture in my case. I can't get an appointment until November 7 to find out more and ask questions. This waiting is going to drive me nuts!!

Amber you little devil! Congrats Hun, that's fabulous news!! And anyway, no temping etc is good, how pregnancy is supposed to happen, just mother nature taking her natural course :)

Glad you and Beth can go thru it together, lovely for you both xxx

Amber - Wow so crazy. Congrats!

Makes me want to start actively trying for another one! lol Only I cant imagine being prego and still bf'ing. I'd really like to be finished with it... But Alia is just not. I'm kinda burnt out from constantly having to do both morning and night rutine ALL the time. I just want a night off. Just one... lol

finally got around to doing some good shoots of my bebe :) just thought I'd share a few. Weather permitting I'm going to do a cake smash for her one year bday soon too.

Attachments

• Oct 2012 041-2sm.jpg
    Oct 2012 041-2sm.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Oct 2012 070-2sm.jpg
    Oct 2012 070-2sm.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Oct 2012 082-2sm.jpg
    Oct 2012 082-2sm.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Oct 2012 183-2sm.jpg
    Oct 2012 183-2sm.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 3
Oh Imp, thank you for posting those photos, she is so beautiful!! And she looks a lot like her momma I must say! =)

aww imp she is soo cute.. :) cant believe how fast everyone's los are growing.. i remember waiting for them to be born.. now 1 and almost one.. Bryce is 8 1/2 months already.. less than 4 and we too will be doing our 1 yr bday.. :) im so excited.. he has started army crawling.. wont be long and he will be up and crawling and pulling up everywhere.. i love him soo much..

I have pinkeye.. stinks wont be contagious tonight at 5pm though so yay for that.. cleaning the house and laudry.. hoping to keep it to myself.. though i dont want it either lol.. def dont want my kids to get it..

Hope everyone is doing well..

Wow! Two of you on 2nd bumps already!!!! Congratulations ladies :D :hugs:
I can't believe I'm 34 weeks now, feels so slow and so fast all at once, crazy!

Ooh, its so great to log on and have lots of posts to read and catch up on! just like the good old days!

Wow, Beth and Amber, congrats! you 2 are sooo brave! im waiting until Freya in 2 and a half years old before i even think of TTC again. Good luck to you both!! :happydance:

Imp, Alia is adorable! lovely pics.

Ooh, not long now Grey!

xx

Keeping my fx'd for you Grey that it is smooth sailing for you over the next few weeks and that your little lady is in your arms in no time!

lil--hope you are feeling better!

shell-- i agree, good to see everyone chatting in here again!

AFus: Grace had her 1 year checkup on Friday and is doing great! She is almost 24lbs, my little chubster, but doctor says she is healthy and to keep on doing what we are doing! =)

I have my first apt. with the gynecologists office today. Hard to believe, but it is with the same md who saw me through my loss 2 years ago as well as my pregnancy with Grace! It still hasnt sunk in yet I dont think. I can't believe how fast this happened!

On a side, I am out of town on a business conference in Denver later this week, will be gone 2 nights, meaning DH is going to have Grace all by himself, I am a bit nervous about it!! It is my first time away from Grace! Not sure how I, she or we will be able to handle this!

Wow! New bumps already! Congratulations Amber and Beth.
The LOs are all doing so great. I can't believe how many 1 year old we have now! Emilia is 8.5 months going on 20, she's trying so so hard to walk and just into everything.
We've had so much going on with us it's hard to know where to start. I've had a hysterectomy- I was diagnosed with cervical cancer a couple of months ago. Having radiotherapy at the moment. C turned 4 yesterday and we are moving house this week. Life goes on and I'm keeping positive for my babies...

Grey- good luck xxx nearly there now x

exciting amber.. happy to hear grace's appt went well.. we go back the 16th of november for bryce's 9 month..

and u can always skype :)

Sparkle so sorry to hear about the cervical cancer... hope your doing okay.

My appointment went well, I have a dating u/s next tuesday when I am back in town to see how the little nugget is doing. Will give us an idea on an estimated DD.

Skype is a great idea, I just have to make sure that we get the internet connection in the hotel room!

Sparkle--so sorry to hear about the cervical cancer, you are in my thoughts and prayers, hun. :hugs: I hope the move goes smoothly for you and I know I posted on FB, but will say here again, Happy Birthday to your little man!

Emilia is doing so well! I bet she walks somewhere in her 9th month!!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes, can't believe it's so close!

Sorry to hear that Sparkle, I hope your treatment goes well and you're feeling good in no time :hugs:

Cant wait to hear of your little girls birth Grey :) will be here in no time..

Hope everyone is doing well..

Bryce has learned to army crawl in a hurry now.. lol instead of slowly pulling himself around.. ahh best get to baby proofing.. :)

Sparkle! Hon, I'm so sorry, wish there was more we could do or say, what a brave strong lady you are I had no idea. Massive hugs to you and your family, always remember we are here for venting purposes xxxx

Sparkle - what a difficult time for you and your family. I hope you are managing to get plenty rest and TLC, I know how difficult chemo can be. Good luck with the house move I hope it goes to plan with minimal stress and you fell better soon x

Oh Sparkle. I'm so sorry Hun. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"