Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Will send a proper message later, but just wanted to say thankyou to everyone for checking in. I miss you all so much, now that we are too busy to chat often. I loved it when we were chatting every day. Who knew we were gonna be too busy to chat, hey?
Love you all :hugs: xx

Aw Shell... I know its mad isnt it...there used to be pages to read some days.

Happy Birthday Libby. XX

Wow! It's been forever since I've been on here! Selah is doing fabulously at 7.5 months: Crawling, sitting up unassisted, rolling. She has one little tooth and, if her behavior is correct, another is around the corner.

And we're officially NTNP. :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Great to hear from you beth.. :) were soon going to be TTC in December :) Im excited hope it happens quickly..

Happy to hear Selah is doing so well.. crawling.. bryce is trying to lol and he is almost 8 months

My baby girl turns one tomorrow!! Where did the last year go??

xx

Happy birthday, Freya!:cake:

As for news from here, my NTNP seemed to work, I guess. I was feeling funny yesterday and thought maybe I was pregnant. I took an IC, thinking that it would probably be negative because my period isn't due for another week or so. I must have ovulated early. That test was positive and so was the next one.

I haven't told ANYONE yet, not even my DH. Hoooolllly smokes. My baby isn't even 8 months yet!

Happy birthday Freya you gorgeous little smiler!!

Beth - wowwwww!! Congratulations!! Amazing news, are you happy?? Xx

Wow congratulations Beth! Brilliant news, hope you are feeling well and have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Happy birthday to all the little ones who have turned 1 already. Hope you all had nice birthdays! Callum had a little party with family and a few friends and had his first taste of chocolate cake which he promptly spat out and threw on the floor! Our house now contains so many toys that we are going to burst at the seams and if it carries on like this someone will have to buy us an extension for Christmas!

Hope everyone is well, bumps, babies and mummies and good luck to all those who are NTNP or properly TTC, you are much braver than me - I need a while longer until I do all this again!

xxx

Aww happy 1st birthday to freya and grace and all the other los who are 1.. time goes too quickly..

wow beth hope all goes well.. brave woman at 7 months to be preg again.. were waiting till bryce is almost 11 months.. after christmas..

Bryce has been pulling himself forward some on his belly.. so cute.. soon we will be properly crawling.. love being a mommy

Happy 1st Birthdays :cake: to all our little ones who have and are soon turning 1, I can't believe how fast the first year has gone by!

Beth--contratulations!! so excited for you!! Please keep us posted on how you progress!! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you hun!

Lil--gj little Bryce! I have been so enjoying all of your photos of your beautiful little ones on FB!!

milo--sounds like Callum had a fabulous bday! We did something similar with Grace, just a small get together of family and friends. And I hear you on the toys!

shell--happy Bday to little miss Freya!! I hope to see some pics of her soon!!

As for us, we are officially NTNP right now and actively TTC sometime in the New Year. I happen to be a couple days late at the moment, but am too scared to test, as it just may be a late month for me (my cycles are off as I was still pumping up until Grace's first bday!). Speaking of pumping, wow, I can't believe all the free time I have now, and not being married to the clock! lol

Anywhoo, here is a quick little photo of Grace at her party (and yes, I actually made the Toodles cake myself--pretty proud of how it turned out!!)

Attachments

• Gracebirthday.jpg
    Gracebirthday.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2
Aww great job amber.. cakes looks yummy!! oohhh test.. get back into the crazy poas :) were not quite there yet.. we were going but but dh wants to wait till after christmas.. which isnt too far off.. :)

Beth that's crazy. Congratulations!! We're also NTNP but up until just now I've not gotten my cycle yet! Yes because I am STILL bf'ing. Only am and pm now. She drinks homo milk in a sippy during the day. Never did learn a bottle. I have no idea how to wean those feeds though....

Great pic and great cake Amber.... P's TEST!!!

Amber - test test!!! Oh I love being back to these exciting days - but only for you ladies, its going to be atleast next summer before we even think about it!

Also amber - what a fab cake, I am very impressed! I did a big chocolate number 1 for callum covered in white chocolate buttons and chocolate stars - more one for the adults than the kids really but you have coloured icing and piping and everything - where did you find the time!

xxx

Going to buy the FRERs today and if no AF by tomorrow (I have no idea exactly how many DPO I am, I am jsut going by when my last AF was), will test. I will be shocked if I am pregnant, because we have only done the deed 3 times this past cycle, but they were around what theoretically was my O time, so anything is possible, and it only takes once, right? And oh my, I feel so unprepared, I have not been temping or opking or anything! Wasn't planning on starting any that for another AF or two!! :wacko:

It is also really hard to symptom spot at the moment because I just stopped pumping, so my breasts are sore, which is a side effect of stopping milk production (but also a sign of early preggo!). Plus I have been really tired, but with a 1 year old toddling around, that is pretty normal too, haha!

In any event, will keep you ladies posted!!

And thanks for the kind words about the cake--it took me an entire day to do it, lol! I used food coloring on white icing to make the colors and a piping kit for the decorating. I will say my grandmother did wedding and birthday cakes for a living while I was growing up, so I did have some pre-existing knowledge on how to do cakes, I had just never actually done one all by myself before!!! :flower:

IMP--I have been reading a lot about weaning off the breast and bottle--all the articles I read say that the morning and night feeds are the hardest to break and that usually the night/bedtime feed/bottle is the last to go, and that it just takes time and has to be done when both mommy and baby are comfortable. Hope that helps!

Love to all you ladies and babes!!!

ok, well, I bought the FRERs and, of course, because I really am just the impatient sort, so I caved and took one of the tests (curse them all for putting them in boxes of 2!) and, well...

:bfp: :shock: I am still a little shocked and in denial right now, but so happy too!! I called DH and he was fortunately not upset at all (I was afraid he would be as we had planned on waiting a little while!)

Ahhhh! Congrats, Amber!!! We're bump buddies!

Thanks for all the congrats. I am happy, just shocked. We weren't planning on seriously TTC until Christmas, but things came a little early. I'm actually kinda scared, too. Selah was born via c section so I'm hoping things are healed well down there for baby #2. I'm also nervous about having two under 1.5 years. I must be out of my mind....

I'm telling DH on friday since he's been on night shifts in a stressful job this week and friday starts a week off. That'll give him time to process this shock, eh? ;)

OMG, congrats Amber.. happy and healthy 9 months... happy your dh was fine with it too.. were waiting 2 more months.. :)

COngrats to you to beth.. happy to hear your happy too..

Start up round 2 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"