Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Back from Denver, trip went well, but glad to be home to my hubby and little lady!! They did get some awesome bonding time together, though. Grace used to always want to be in my arms if I was in the room, which made DH feel a bit left out. Last night she grabbed a book, went over to him, curled up in his lap and had him read to her. It was so precious, and he was beaming! He adores her so much, I am so happy to see her warming to him! (she may end up being a Daddy's girl after all!)

As for my second little nugget, I have my first scan tomorrow (dating scan since I have no idea when he/she was conceived! lol!) Hoping to see that little heartbeat fluttering away! Wish me luck!!

Oh, and can I say that morning sickness, real morning sickness, SUCKS!!! I was able to avoid a lot of it with Grace (was mostly just some minor nausea), but this one is giving me all day, full on nausea! :sick:

Good luck Amber xxx

G has croup :( poor little bubba :(

Ultrasound went very well! Baby is measuring about 6 + 1, heartbeat at 115 bpm. All looking normal!! They gave me an EDD of June 28, 2013. Such a relief to go in there and see that little heartbeat fluttering away, it's all finally becoming real to me! :cloud9:

Sparkle - so sorry Hun, hope you are recovering well xx

Amber - congratulations, glad beany is doing well xx

Oh Kizzy, sorry to hear that G is doing poorly, I hope she is feeling better soon!

Hi Ladies!!

When did you all sneak back in!!

New- Ive only just cought up on sep threads, im sorry for you lose xx

Amber- Ahhhhhhh Crazy Lady!!! Congrats!! wow im really shocked, glad scan went well xx

Kizzy- Hows G this week?? recovering well??

Sparkle- Wishing you a speady recovery, hugs for you xx

Its so strange calling you all by nicknames when i know your real names via fb lol

Anyone i was fb freinds with i have had to delete my account due to personal/legal reasons and have made a new one, i havent just deleted you, will re add as i see your names pop up!!

Sorry if ive missed anyones new.

Libbys birthday went well and weve had afantastic family holiday in Spain this month, had a extremely difficult year and was such a much needed break!!
Im now back at work part time, i soooooo needed to go bk, i needed to be 'Vicky' again not just wifey and mummy, it was all too much for me altho i understand why people dont go back, i just need my space. ive got the best of both world atm,working only Tuesday and Thursdays!!
Libbys amazing, almost walking, climbing on everything and jumping off sofas, shes such a little stoppy madam (like me) shes got such a huge personality for a baby.

We have decided our family is now complete. Andy will have his vasectomy 26th November, ive had my doubts but i have 3 lovely healthy children, and i cant stretch myself anymore than i am as our lifes are so full, and we are happy, i will now concentrate on bringing up my family as our babys days are done, i love pregnancy and all.... but Jess is almost 10.... god i dunno who im trying to convince here lol

Anway

Andys taken Jess and Zack to pics, and Libbys in bed, so time for ME
#

Lots of love xx

Some recent pics of Libby,

Attachments

• libby 2.jpg
    libby 2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 0
  • me n bibs.jpg
    me n bibs.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
  • libby 1.jpg
    libby 1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi all

Sparkle hun I am so sorry for what you have been through. Big hugs to you and your little ones.

Amber - Soo glad your scan went well.

Shell, Milo, Lil, Imp, Sam...Hi hope your los are all well.

Kiz - Oh poor little one being poorly. Hope she is well very soon.

Grey...Not long now .....Exciting.

Vix....AWWWWWW What lovely photos....What a Cutie.

Oh Have I forgotten anyone...I hope not.

Here are a couple of recent ones of Nate...Nasty cold so a bit snotty.

Attachments

• new 050.jpg
    new 050.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1
  • new 052.jpg
    new 052.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
  • new 053.jpg
    new 053.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
Vix--so glad your holiday went well and that you are enjoying your days back to work. I totally understand your desire to have a little "me" time--it keeps you sane! I adore your pics of Libby, she is so beautiful!!xx

Bean--Oh Nate is such a cutie--I want to pinch those rosy cheeks!

As for Me: Morning Sickness has reared her ugly head with a vengeance!! I don't seem to remember it being this bad with Grace! I haven't thrown up yet, but ugh! it floors me and comes and goes all throughout the day!! Eating small meals helps, but I feel like a pig! lol I KNOW I did not eat this much with Grace, haha! Anyone have any tips they used? I'm willing to try just about anything!! :sick:

Amber - I had sickness with all of mine....last two it was all through the day and with Nate it started at whatever time I woke.....2.00 in morn....4.00 in morn....ugghhhhh yack. I used to sip fizzy water ...it definetly helped. Infact anything fizzy used to make me feel instantly less sick but didnt last long so was constantly sipping. Hoep that helps...if I remember anything else well let you know. X

Amber- Just a small thought, my freind Charlene had terrible sickness and it was extremely early on too, suprise suprise she had twins :) not sure if that would fill you with joy or terror!!

Bean-Nate looks such a happy chappy :)

Vix - I have no idea what amber will think of your twins suggestion but it made me smile! Libby is such a cutie and I completely agree about returning to work its so good to have grown up time!

Bean - Nate is gorgeous too a proper little lad!

Kizzy I hope G is feeling better x

Amber great news about your scan - there was only one bean was there? Xxx

Thanks ladies, keep the advice coming! Bean--I am drinking ginger ale and yes, the fizzies do seem to help a little!

Vix/Milos--funny you should mention twins! When I had my scan I made the tech promise she only saw 1 baby in there, haha! I was indeed afraid I was carrying twins! She assured me it was just one! Phew! Not that twins would not have been a blessing, I was just a bit terrified of the thought of handling 3 under age 2, haha! And twins do run in both of our families, so it was a possibility!

haha amber would have been lucky you 3 under 2 :)

Hope everyone is doing well.. Bryce will be 9 months in 2 days.. i cant believe it

Hi ladies!!!

Amber/Beth - Congratulations on your :bfp: and i wish you a H&H 9 months :D

Sparkle - I am so sorry to hear your unwell. I hope you have a speedy recovery and you will be in my thoughts.

AFM - Jess is "officially" walking she has be walking too & from the sofa's for weeks but she is now walking everywhere and all i can say is that it is TERRIFYING!! lol!!

I had major surgery about 4 weeks ago so thats why i havent had chance to get on here. I am on the road to recovery but still get a little pain now and again.

Hope all is well :)

Sam--your little lady is sooooo adorable!! I love the little movies you put up of her on FB!!! And way to go on the walking! Well done Jess! Make sure you get gates for any stairs you have, she will be climbing next!!

I hope you are recovering well from your surgery! I continue to think of you! :hugs:

Lil--Happy 9 months to little Bryce!! I can't believe how quickly he is growing, and into such a handsome little man!!

Thanks amber...

cant remember what is your edd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"