Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

EDD: June 28, 2012

However, I anticipate a pre-scheduled Section 1 wk before (given my prior issues and likelihood of those repeating this time around!), so that would put us at June 21, 2012.

aww yay a summer baby :) I will hopefully be about 3 months behind :)

Keeping my fx'd for you! Are you guys actively TTC now or still NTNP until the New Year?

Amber were not doing either yet.. dh decided he wanted to wait until after christmas to start ttc... so i agreed.. so waiting still.. this is my last month of not trying though so maybe by the new year i will have good news.. :)

Bean thats fab.. way to go Nate.. :)

Bean--that is so awesome! Way to go Nate!!!! :happydance:

Lil--cool, keeping fx'd for happy news from you in the New Year then!!

Ooh, i'm loving the buzz in here! :dance:

Amber - great news on the scan and heartbeat. re: nausea. I had a pack of plain, dry biscuits in my bedside drawer. Before I even opened my eyes every morning, I would take 2 biscuits and eat them - lying down in bed. It helped abit. And I hadn't drank fizzy drinks for 10 years, but had cravings for them in pregnancy. Think it helped with the nausea too. Good luck!

Loving all the new photos of our gorgeous babies.
xx

AFM: Freya is walking, and we are moving house. It's all going on here! :)

Shell: I know I had posted it on FB, but I will say it here too, Well Done Miss Freya!!! :thumbup:

Good luck with the moving, I hope it goes smoothly for you!! :flower:

Thank you all for the pointers on the nausea! I am trying to keep carbs and fizzy drinks around! I've managed to pack on 5 lbs already, :dohh:! Looks like this baby is fixed on me GAINING weight instead of all the losing I did with Grace, haha!

aww hope the move goes well Shell and yay for freya.. they grow too fast.. :)

Amber good luck with the sickness its always my best friend in pregnancy.. lol wait till you get a nice poopy diaper that makes you throw up.. happens to the best of us :)

Bryce is 17lbs 3oz.. he is getting so big.. super excited for him for christmas.. :) should be sooo fun.. he is cruising now with crawling, still army crawling but he is getting where he wants to be.. starting to pull up on stuff.. :)

U/S today. 10-11 weeks pregnant. Baby measuring 7weeks without a heartbeat. D&E scheduled for Friday. Yup.

Oh Beth!! I am so sorry hun! :cry: I know there are no words, but know I am thinking of you. :hugs:

So so sorry to hear this beth.. know were all thinking of you..

Beth, so so sorry. Thinking of you and praying for you xx

Lovely pictures :D They're growing up so fast!
Not long til I pop now...can't believe it, she's nearly here!

So sorry Beth :hugs:

I was just thinking about you the other day Grey, I hope all is going well! I can't wait to see pictures of your little princess! :happydance:

AFM: Doctor's appt next week to set up my 1st trimester scan. I have not heard back from my GD bloodwork results yet, so I'm guessing maybe I was ok (or that they would have called me if I had failed?). Apparently they are going to be testing me for GD throughout my pregnancy as I may not have it now, but I could develop it at any time.

Grace started her first official day in the Toddler room yesterday. I was so nervous for her, but she is doing so well! She is toddling around like a pro and chatting/babbling constantly. I still can't believe how fast our little ones grow at this age!

Amber i cant believe your 9 weeks already.. flying by

Hi Everyone, :hi:

It's been quite a while (again) since my last post. Sorry, I haven't been on here as much as I'd like to, but I do think about you all. I just caught up reading on all the posts.

Sparkle - I'm so sorry to hear of what you've been through. I hope you have a speedy recovery. :hugs:

Grey - Not long now! I bet you can't wait to hold your little princess. Hope all goes well with the delivery.

Amber - CONGRATS!! :) That's great news! H&H 9 months to you.

Beth - I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else. Hope you and your little ones are doing well.

AFM, Coco is doing great! She'll be turning 1 in a few months, still can't wrap my head around that. Motherhood has truly been the most amazing thing I have experienced, and I can't imagine my life any other way.

Until next time...

:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"