Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Aww yay love welcome over... :) we would love to have you as well.. :) Def not just a pregnancy thread anymore.. :)

Fxed for you no answers on the clomid never took it.. but i pray this will be it for you.. :)

thanks lil....i am hoping for a miracle but not getting hopes up to high

completely understandable.. but i have everything crossed for you :)

Love--welcome welcome!! so excited to have the entire gang here under one roof so to speak!! :flower: I have no experience with clomid, but I do hope your symptoms are a sign of a sticky bean in there!! Keeping my fx'd double crossed for you and our other ladies here who are trying for 2013 babies!!!

I hope your exam went well last night. I always hated math in school, so I totally understand your yuck comment, haha! And that is so awesome about your running! I have never been much of a distance runner, so I am always in awe of those of us who do 5k, 10ks, etc., simply amazing!!!

Ok, I have attached 2 of my scan pics from yesterday. I think one looks girly, the other boy, so of course I am at a loss! rofl!! I don't care either way, I'm excited about having either a boy or a girl, so feel free to guess away!!

Attachments

• Baby2FirstPic1.jpg
    Baby2FirstPic1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Baby2SecondPic2.jpg
    Baby2SecondPic2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 4
completely adorable scan pics..love it...

stats final exam went better than i thought...will get grade tomorrow i hope..
i am following a training schedule for my 10k ..so today i had to do 3.5 miles...boy was it rough for some reason. It was all mental..nothing too physically rough..lol
my training schedule is rough over all this week..2.5m tomorrow, 5miles thurs, rest day and another 4miles on sat..

Hi all

quick post....

Grey ...fab ...congrats....XXX

Hi to everybody....amber love your scan pics....love.....hi my lovely...so sorry not been in your journal for a couple of weeks. I have been poorly, flu, tonsilitis, sickness bug...one after the other..was in bed for about 2 weeks. Anyhow on the mend now..... Nate got his op tomorrow for his testicle problem. Grrrrrr...am bit stressed about it.

Anyway...I will get next couple of days out of the way and then I promise to catch up properly. Love to all XX

Hi all.. :)

Amber loved the fb announcement :)

Love wow that is quite the scedule.. best of luck for your grade tomorrow..

I have my final tomorrow for psychology.. cant wait to be done :)

lil..good luck to you..i took psychology already..didn't care for it much..lol
bean..i hope everything goes well tomorrow..let us know how everything goes.
shell..thanks for the warm welcome...

got my chemistry final grade..it was a B...i'll take it..lol

lil--good luck on your test, I am sure you will do great!

love--awesome grade on Chemistry! woohoo!! :happydance:

bean--will be thinking of you and nate tomorrow, I hope all goes well. Also hope that you feel better, especially with the holidays coming!!

shell--how are you doing lady!?!! you keep popping in but not updating us!! *foot tap*

Wow, so lovely to see so many updates - just like the old days, lol.

Love, glad you came over and WELL DONE on your exam, a B is fab :thumbup:

Amber, loved your FB announcement and the pics are great. I'm no good with nub guesses sorry!

Lil, good luck in your exam :hugs:

Bean, hi - hope the illness is over for all of you, sounds rough :hugs:

AFM, not much going on, just trying to get ready for Christmas. AF due tomorrow or Thursday, no symptoms. Had the norovirus bug over the weekend so just starting to feel normal again now :sick:

Love I do not enjoy it either.. Im happily almost done.. one final left then im finished for the semester.. :) till Jan 14th when i start ethics and human nutrition.. :) and way to go on the chemistry grade that is fab.. !!

Amber i have no clue what baby is either, a baby lol and a cute one at that.. cant wait to hear what it is :)

New sorry to hear you havent been feeling well.. hope you feel better very soon..

Bean-ugh sorry to hear you havent felt well either.. hope the surgery got well..

AFU, we are well.. played in the snow today as it snowed quite a bit.. was fun.. took bryce sledding for the first time he had fun for a little bit..mckenna had more fun..:) he had an awesome nap today too, 3 hours.. was time to get some stuff done, did dishes, laundry and wrapped presents..

Is everyone ready for christmas??

lil...what is your major? I took elements of nutrition..that was awful all those diet studies..blah..and ethics doesn't sound too fun either..sounds like a fab time..i havent' got to play in the snow for a long time..:( miss it...my girls would love to go sledding.
good luck on your last final..my next semester starts jan 7th..

new..that virus is a nasty one..hope you get to feeling better

I tell you what, I think coming over here has been a good omen for me.

Look what I got this morning...

https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/sarahhibbert/E39D4900-2E3E-4D13-9ADF-81CCEC8804FB-14430-000008C1170B1F93.jpg

I have been to the FS and have the prednisalone and cyclogest.

Lets get this show on the road!!!

I'm going to need you all in the coming days and weeks and hopefully months :hugs:

Said it in your journal new, but congrats, i am sooo happy for you and keeping everything crossed this is your rainbow baby.. your plan of action sounds great so all is crossed sooo tightly.. :)

Love-right now im doing generals but i will be transferring to major in Sonography :)

:xmas8::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas8:

I am SOOOOOOO Happy for you Hun!! Congrats!!!

This has me so excited!!!

Keeping my fx'd that this bean sticks for you! And yes, I think coming here gave you the pregnancy bug!!

Yay! :happydance:

Thanks guys, you're unwavering support amd kind words is truly overwhelming.

I don't feel like I'm going it alone knowing you're all here cheering me on.

I feel so emotional at the moment :cry:

Said it in your journal New..super excited for you. I hope your good luck moves on to me too:)

Lil.....great field to be in.

Just got back from my run..best time yet but let me just say I havebeen such a complete brat/b*$$h last couple of days..can't seem to stop myself. I'm just on edge. No one has to do anything but I just am such an irritable snot:( even my run didn't help my mood. Gave me energy but didn't help my mood.

Well, if there is a pregnancy bug in here, I hope you catch it too Love!! You and Lil are next, so Lookout!! :haha:

And you are entitled to have bitchy days, you have had finals and xmas is coming up, etc. etc.--lots of stress! I hope it eases for you soon!!

And New--We are here for eachother and for you, Femmes Fetales for life! :thumbup:

yayyyyyyy New!! Well done honey!! Fingers, toes and legs crossed for you ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"