• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Ladies, I've started bleeding. It was light spots earlier but now pretty heavy. I guess it's over.

Oh Sparkle Hunny :cry:
I am so so sorry
My heart goes out to you and your family :hugs:
Thinking of you xx

Sparkle - sending you huge hugs and saying a little prayer for you and your family x

Oh sparkle, I'm so sorry to hear that. Thinking about you. :hugs:

Thank you ladies, the dr has just confirmed. To add insult to injury I now have the horrific stomach bug that C and Alex had...

oh Sparkle, I am so so sorry honey xxx

has anyone seen/heard from Grand lately? she's been very quiet... x

Sparkle - Thinking of you and praying for you hon :hugs: I hope everything gets better very fast...let us know what's going on when you can :flower:

AFM: Sorry I've been MIA a couple days (so abnormal for me!) I have a late interview today at 5pm with head honcho guy from London and I'm nervous - I feel so close to getting it and then I think it could all just slip away. Also I have my scan tomorrow and haven't felt sick for the last 3 days...great :wacko: I may not have internet since we won't be at home this weekend but I will definitely try to get some news to you as soon as I can.

Hugs :hugs: and Kisses :kiss: to you all and I will catch up when I get back on the internet!

Sparkle--:cry: oh no hun, I am so, so sorry. :hugs: Thinking and praying for you.

Grand--good luck with your interview today and wishing you well for your scan tomorrow hun, will be thinking of you!

Grand - yey for your scan tomorrow! Hope all goes well x

Sparkle - Am so so sorry, thinking of you xxx

Bravely dipping my toe in the PAL threads - hello friends old and new. Had a great scan today at 9.4 weeks and as this is nearly a week past where I've got with my last 4 pgs I'm hoping this ones a keeper... so I'm joining you if that's ok?

Sparkle - I'm so sorry to find you in such difficult circumstances - I know that words will never be enough to mend your heartbreak - I wish I could give you an enormous hug and help take some of the pain away

Grand--good luck with your interview today and wishing you well for your scan tomorrow hun, will be thinking of you!

Thanks Amber...Guess what head honcho postponed my interview two times and then said he can't meet till tomorrow morning...grrrrr...I am feeling less and less bad about me being pregnant at least. So tomorrow will be busy - up early, interview, pack, off to scan (it's 3 hours away - it's my favorite doctor and I hate doctors so I need to go to him plus he took care of me after my M/C), then weekend with friends.

Grand - yey for your scan tomorrow! Hope all goes well x

Thanks so much Pixie P!

Bravely dipping my toe in the PAL threads - hello friends old and new. Had a great scan today at 9.4 weeks and as this is nearly a week past where I've got with my last 4 pgs I'm hoping this ones a keeper... so I'm joining you if that's ok?

Welcome hon :wave: Glad you want to join us!!! Can you tell me your BFP date and EDD (I put updates on page 1 so everyone knows who's who and what's going on with the pregnancies ;) )? So happy that your scan went well. What were you able to see...I have mine tomorrow at 8+6.

Sparkle - I just wrote you a message but I'm so unbelievably sorry that this is happening to you...life is not fair. :hugs:

Thanks Grand - good to see you here too - I think BFP was 26.1.11 (will check) and ED is 8.10.11 - wow seems weird to actually be saying that!

My LO was jumping all over the place like a complete nutter. Gynae said "well no need to look for a heartbeat today!" what a great feeling! I've had bleeding on and off for a few weeks so every week is a bonus. He also pointed out which bit was the head and arms and legs - it's a real baby! I'm a bit spoilt as wonderful gynae is scanning me every week - I think I'm a bit experiemntal for him as he's trying out prednislone on me. Last week couldn't see nearly as much so don't be disappointed - all you need to see is that little heartbeat going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->