Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Imp--so glad you had a wonderful time on your vacation!! And yes, you should definitely take Alia to the zoo, I am sure she will love it just as Grace did! Grace does the same thing. We have a huge collection of like 30 Schleich animal figurines (from farm animals, to zoo animals, etc.), and she knows all of them. We will ask her to go get the turtle, for example, and she will go over and come running back with it! So yes, if the weather is good on a day you can both take her, I say do it! :flower:

On your headaches. It can be one of two things. Your blood pressure or hormones. I was getting horrific headaches from about 15-22 weeks and at first thought it was my blood pressure, but it was reading fine. So the doctor told me that since my bp was fine, it was most definitely my hormones, and that the headaches should decrease by around 20 weeks. It actually took until 22 weeks for me though, but they cleared up! Apparently a lot of women get hormone headaches around this time, my OB said it is actually quite common. I hate taking medication also, so all I took for them was tylenol if they got particularly bad. Hope that info helps!

Keeping my fx'd for your sister!

Hey all so I had my scan yesterday and baby is doing great with a hb that we saw and heard :) Due dec 13th :)

Great news lil, bet that was a relief!

Hey ladies sorry not been in for a while, all good with us and G loves the zoo too, and the farm and pretty much anything to do with animals! Her favourite thing to do at the moment is singing, it's so cute to hear her sing baa baa black sheep and humpy dumpy and old McDonald etc. she also loves the dingle dangle scarecrow and five little monkeys (YouTube them if you don't know them, v cute songs). I'm still enjoying work and have changed my hours to three full days which is great as I get every other day off and spend it with the tinks. I did have my first night away alone on Friday at a spa with my girl friends, was amazing!!

Glad all the pregnancies are going well and all out little ones are growing up quickly! Love to you all xx

Lil--posted in your journal, but wanted to let you know here too that I am so happy for you and your growing little bean!! Such wonderful news!!!

Kizzy--glad G is doing so well and that you were able to up your work schedule but stil have days to spend with her!! And fab idea on that spa day!! I think I should pester DH after Hayleigh is here to let me go on a small holiday! :thumbup: Funny you should mention 5 little monkeys--we have that song and the book, it is one Grace's favorites. She also loves Hokey Pokey and Patty Cake.

AFM: Doctor's appointment went very well today. Hayleigh is indeed measuring large, not just on the US but also my belly size is big (I know, I still owe you ladies a bump pic!) and measuring a week 1/2 ahead, so chances are I have a big little monkey in there! I also got to tentatively set my C-Section date for June 21st. It won't be firmly scheduled until about 2 weeks before, but I am the first on the June Section List with a preference, so I am pretty much guaranteed my date! So that means I have less than 2 months to go!!! :happydance:

My mom thinks it is wierd, both Grace and Hayleigh will have birthdays on the 21st of their months (June and Oct), and my brother's 2 kids have their birthdays on the 12th of their months (Jan and Sept)!

Lil - YAY! I'm so so so happy for you!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I've got a Dr appt tomorrow for my first round of progesterone shots... I'm so not looking forward to the next few weeks. 6 Dr appointments in May alone!

amber..that is great news and what a coinicidence on the birthdays.. it'll go quickly

Nichole..you will be a busy lady with all those appts, it'll make the pregnancy move faster as you will be busy
lil..posted in your thread.
:hi: to everyone

afm..i don't know where i am in my cycle, whether I have ovulated or what. I took an opk i think 13 and 14th or maybe it was the 14 and 15th..not sure anyway, they started semi dark, no positive by any means, and got lighter..ran out and just didn't think it was worth my time to buy more. I have not seen ewcm either, like i did last month..so i truly don't know what's what..i did get some post ovulatory pain (cyst pain flares a few days after ovulation..have gotten to know my body well) days ago..anyone's guess???? so dh and i just have been having spontaneous :sex: i am currently cd17..i do know that much..been busy with school and work..not really thinking about it much..perhaps that is God's way of telling me to be content with my two and stop trying.

Aww Love sweetie.. I hope that is not what god is saying..

Nichole--I hear you on the doctor's appointments. I have to go for bi-weekly NSTs starting May 7th, so that is 8 appointments in may and several more in june right up to my delivery date. Hopefully Love is right, and it will make the time go faster (but not too fast for me I hope, I still have to get the crib together, baby clothes washed, carrier cleaned....eek!)

Love--I really hope that God's plan is for you to relax and suddenly find yourself with a BFP as a result. :hugs: I continue to keep you in my thoughts and daily prayers. :hugs: I know I have told you before, but one of my dearest friends got pregnant with her son at age 38 a few months after giving up on TTC (she had suffered an ectopic, and went through at least 2 IVFs and other fertility treatments). So I remain hopeful for you!

Question for those of you who bf and bottle fed. At what age did you introduce the bottle? I'd really like this next one to be able to Combo feed a bit. At least take a bottle on occasion.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I was able to introduce a bottle full of breast milk to Grace in the 3rd week without any issues. She continued to breast feed and take breast milk from the bottle from that point onward through her first year, much to DH's delight in being able to feed her. I had to try and get her used to the bottle early due to her being placed in daycare after 3 months.

I was told by my lactation consultant that some babies are very good at being able to handle both early on, and others may show some confusion, especially early on, but to simply try reintroducing the bottle periodically if that happens and as they get older, they should be able to take the bottle as well. I was ecstatic that Grace was able to be one of the early adjusting babes! I hope Hayleigh is as well! Fx'd!

Oh, I HAD to share this, I laughed so hard!

Attachments

• 420765_10151428105161973_486516229_n.jpg
    420765_10151428105161973_486516229_n.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 6
32 weeks as of this past friday! I went for my first of many bi-weekly NSTs this morning. As I suspected, Hayleigh was MUCH more cooperative than Grace was, we were in and out of there in no time! One concern, my BP was pretty high (154/88) when I went in, but had calmed down by the time I left (126/84). Nevertheless, they are sending me for bloodwork tomorrow to make sure I am not having signs of pre-eclampsia, and I have an ultrasound set for next week (Thursday) to check on the placenta, etc.

Also have my C-Section confirmed for 9 am on 6/21, so not much farther to go!

DH got Hayleigh's crib all set up this past weekend, and it looks great! Now I just have to get the bottles and breastpump cleaned and ready as well as the carrier cleaned and in the car. Oh, and the cradle swing! Then I think we are set!!

Grace is so cute, I point at my belly and say "who is in there?" and she comes over and pats it and goes "aylee!" :cloud9: She is going to be such a great big sister!

Hope you all are well!!

awe amber that is cute..'aylee'
not much longer for you..filled with many tasks yet..i hate cleaning bottles...lol

That's cute amber. And June 21 wow time flys. Exciting!

Afm I have my 18 week ultrasound tomo fingers crossed we get to find out what we are having!! I can't wait to know so we can work on narrowing down a name! I will be 18+4 tomo. I can feel lots of movement and she can feel it too. So neat.

Gonna try this from my phone, 32 week bump pic! Hope it works! She is getting soooo big!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
Ok, well not sure why it uploaded sideways, but there you are, lol!

IMP---so excited to hear what you are having!!!! :flower: Good luck with your scan!!!!

Amberyll-you're soooo close! I'm so jealous! Hopefully the high bp was just that and just a one time deal. I'm sure you'll be just fine.

I've got my anatomy scan in just under 2 weeks now. They're still doing procedures to keep an eye on the "strange" cells in my cervix. He keeps calling them "concerning". I'm beginning to hate that word. But, at least they aren't cancerous yet.

The progesterone injections are wearing me down and I've only had 2 so far! Ugh, they make me ache for 2 days and the nausea that comes from them is worse than all the morning sickness I had. Just 18 more! But...I just have to remind myself of the bigger picture and that this is all for a healthy baby. She kept me company yesterday while they were doing the cervical biopsy by continually kicking me :) It kept my mind away from what was going on :)

Good luck to everyone and hope everyone is doing well!

Well im almost 9 weeks.. 15 days to my next scan.. and I cant wait.. :) Wanna see my baby.. lol

AMber your looking great.. cant believe next month she will be here.. wow time has flown for you..

Imp good luck tomorrow..

Nichole sorry about the shots ouch.. im on oral progesterone..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->