Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

I wasn't offered oral :( ... but that's probably for the best. I'm terrible at orally taking medicine. Ooh can't wait for you to have you scan!!! You'll post pics, right?

Imp- let us know!!! And you'll post pics too, right? I love the u/s pics, if you can't tell...lol.

Yep I def will.. I have 2 weeks from tomorrow to go.. I was on the suppositories but I was spotting on them due to them hitting and irritating my cervix.. oral has been great..

Amber you're looking great - can't believe you're so close already!!!

Amber - great bump :thumbup: can't believe you're nearly there, this pregnancy really seems to fact flown by this time.

Lil - so it was the pesky progesterone causing the spotting :growlmad:, that stuffs got a lot to answer for. 9 weeks :happydance:

Nichole - keeping everything crossed god you about the cells and happy 18 weeks

Imp - can't wait to hear what you're having, exciting.

Hi to everyone else :hi:

AFM - just passed V day so a big day for me. All is good and I feel well at the moment.
Growth scan and GTT on 3rd June, looking forward to seeing baby again but not the GTT.

Ok so had our ultrasound today and ...

:blue: hubby was so excited there were actually tears!!

I'll try to post a pict soon!

as promised a few picts :)

I sent these to hubbies family along w a video of Alia saying "a Boy"!

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
aww how handsome he is.. :) too cute on the video

Aww Imp, congrats on team blue!!! :happydance: Pics are gorgeous and I love how you are announcing to family and friends, too cute!!! :flower:

Nichole--sorry to hear about the shots, ouch! reminds me of when I had to do insulin shots every night when I was carrying Grace due to my GD. I HATE needles, so it was hard to do that to myself every night! I hope those cells continue to stay non-cancerous and I hope you share some of those anatomy photos!!

New--posted in your journal, happy VDAY!!!! So happy for you and little Haribo, hopefully you are able to relax more and more as the weeks go by! :hugs:

lil--can't wait to see the pics of your upcoming scan as well! :thumbup:

AFM: got my bloodwork back today and NO signs of pre-eclampsia, phew! 33 weeks along and feels more like 38, lol. She is measuring big still, and I can definitely feel it! Have a growth ultrasound next thursday to see how my little pumpkin is doing!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

just wanted to pop in and say :hi: nothing really going on atm for me..
just keeping tabs on everyone's progress.. a lot of great news to read

Miss Adalynn is giving me quite a scare lately. I realized that I haven't felt her move in 2 days now, which is very strange. I felt a couple of small movements today, but nothing like usual. I've tried all the tricks (cold water, something sweet, some caffeine, laying still, laying on my side, taking a shower, :sex:) and nothing is working. I can't decide whether to freak out or not. The only movements I've gotten were right after I got up and moved.

Miss Adalynn is giving me quite a scare lately. I realized that I haven't felt her move in 2 days now, which is very strange. I felt a couple of small movements today, but nothing like usual. I've tried all the tricks (cold water, something sweet, some caffeine, laying still, laying on my side, taking a shower, :sex:) and nothing is working. I can't decide whether to freak out or not. The only movements I've gotten were right after I got up and moved.

I would go and get checked to give you peace of mind :)

GreyGirl, I considered it and had decided that if she didn't get back to normal (because I know they can get still, and they are small, etc etc...) by the end of the weekend I would go to my Doctor. And what do you know, Sunday she gave some small kicks, Monday was back to normal and Monday night she kept me awake all night long with her beautiful gymnastics routine.

Nichole--glad to hear she is moving around as normal again! :thumbup: I have to say I have had some nervous days myself. Little Hayleigh is usually so active, I am used to feeling her rolling and playing several times a day, so when she goes quiet, I get nervous!!

Glad all is good :) I just mentioned it because with Isabelle I was constantly having to go in due to reduced movements. Thankfully she was fine, but I worried a lot :(

I tell my husband that I am so glad I had Grace first, because she rarely moved throughout my entire pregnancy, but fortunately I had nothing to compare it to, so thought it was normal. Hayleigh moves CONSTANTLY, so if I had had her before Grace, I would have been panicking every day with how little Grace moved!!

Got to see Miss Hayleigh today! They tried another 3D but she is again covering her face and also decided to turn away from the scanner! We did get another beautiful shot of her foot though, rofl. :haha: Wyatt says we need to photograph her feet as she grows up since that is all she ever wants to show us, haha!!

And...she is still big! 95th percentile, yikes!! 6 lbs, 8 oz and I am only just shy of 34 weeks! I have a feeling that, even with her coming a week early, I am going to have a 10lber on my hands!! :wacko:

Aww Amber I bet she slows down a bit before she hits 10lbs.. :hugs:

10 weeks for me tomorrow.. crazy.. its going fast..

Hi ladies sorry been reading and running a lot lately!

Loving hearing about all these new baby bumps!

Amber - ultrasound weight guides are really inaccurate so she might not be at big. I had a really small bump so was having growth scans and at the last one 36 hours before he was born they said he was between seven and eight pounds but when he arrived he was a tiny 5lb 9oz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->