Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Love - gorgeous graduation picture what a proud mummy and beautiful little last x

Amber - beautiful bump 37weeks wow that's flown. Can't wait to hear how your scan goes on Monday unless she appears before then!

Imp - cloth diapers are soooo addictive! I have about 20 already and another 10 on their way in the post! I am trying to get enough to be able to use cloth all the time even when he is at nursery 2 days a week x

Hope everyone is loving this gorgeous sunny weather xxx

Milo I full time cloth diaper and 30 is plenty to use all the time. I full time clothed even w only about 15. I only have to wash about once a week with 30. Though il usually wash every 3rd day. It's better to wash more frequently in smaller loads to prevent ammonia build up in the diaper. The longer they sit dirty the more likley build up will occure. As I say this I have almost my whole stash sitting clean waiting to be folded. Lol. I've had a lazy week and Alia is w gramma today so I'm just relaxing. :)

Meet Haribo. Scan was all good. Although he didn't cooperate for most of the scan. Was head down facing my spine with his hands in front of his face.

Sonographer gave us an approximate weight of 2lb 14oz.

https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/sarahhibbert/F593DF6B-88FB-4783-AFCE-EEE6D8C0E3CD-4336-00000172378AB529_zps6c0165d5.jpg

Aww New, he is just perfect!! Such a sweet little face! All snuggled in and comfy! Aren't 3D/4D scans just the best? Just absolutely a precious baby boy you have in there! :hugs:

Quick update on me: Saw Hayleigh for our final growth scan this am, she is predicted 9lbs right now (yikes!) and has a full head of hair! Tech showed us all her little fuzz, it was so cute! She is also in a definite breech position, which would have me nervous if I was trying for a VBAC, but since this will be Section, that much does not really matter. But at least I know that large lump up under my ribs is her head and not her but! lol :haha:

Aww Love what a gorgeous picture.. and we all understand and are keeping you in our prayers for a rainbow.. :hugs:

New beautiful little guy :)

Amber wow not long now.. :) lovely bump!! cant wait to see her!!

AFM not much new.. drs in 10 days.. quick prenatal lol. .then vacation.. im def ready.. so happy to be second tri..

Hey all, still here, surprisingly! I've been having a lot of what I think they call Braxton Hicks, but this morning they seem to be more painful and starting in my back, but they are not coming at regular intervals, making me very nervous though!

Found out last week after the ultrasound that Hayleigh is not just in any breech position, but is in "footling breech" position, which I guess is one of the more dangerous breech positions, so I have to go to the hospital asap if my water breaks or I get into routine contractions.

She has also dropped very low. Everyone is commenting on it when they see me now!

Just keeping my fx'd that she hangs out until Friday!! I really have nothing to go by with going into labor because with Grace, she had not dropped and was no where near ready to come out when they induced me. So I don't know what "real" contractions feel like (I had medically induced ones from the induction drugs, but I was also on painkillers so I have very little recollection of what those felt like, other than that they HURT! haha). So this is all new to me!!

Hope all of you other ladies are doing well! I have been reading up on your journals, just have not had much time to post with trying to tie things up at work and get everything set for Hayleigh's arrival. Know I am thinking of you all and I promise to keep y'all posted this week!

:hugs:

Ooh Amber, it all sounds promising that Hayleigh is getting herself ready.
Sorry she's in an awkward position. Sending you my best wishes for a smooth delivery, cant wait to see pics of the newest femme fatales baby.

:hugs:

amber, I was working last several days..but wanted to pop in and check up on ya to see if you had baby girl yet. Footling breech is indeed dangerous. I hope things go smoothly for you. sorry you are having back pain. :hugs:

hello to everyone..not much going on here.
feel a lot of ovarian cyst pain today. I'm sure I ovulated, or tried to anyway. Guess my body is still is trying to work..

Thanks ladies!

Had my final NST and OB appt today. Hayleigh is doing well, my blood pressure was a little high, but not enough to give them concern to move things up. The doctor would not check me internally due to the footling breech (she did not want to risk rupturing my waters, etc.). Based upon how I have dropped and the pains I am describing, she says I am probably in the early stages of labor (as in, if I was going this naturally, things could happen tomorrow, or things could happen a week from now, lol). I am apparently having mild contractions, but very far apart and not consistently. The other pains I am having are because she is so big and so low, it is putting a lot of pressure on my pelvis, so I have to deal with that constant ache for the time being.

So here I am at work! haha Actually, work is ok as I am sedentary and my job is actually in the city and closer to the hospital than our house, so if I go into labor before Friday, I am better off here being 5-10 minutes away, than home and 45 minutes out!

My poor Grace--in the past week and a half, she has been bitten by a spider and had a large lump on her leg from it, then last thursday, the teachers at school found a tick on her upper thigh!! Fortunately it had not been there very long, we took her to the MDs and he took it off and said to watch for a rash, but I was freaking out, I have no clue how she got it. We live in the suburbs, not the woods! ugh! Needless to say, I was on a bug hunt in the house this past weekend, no spider, fly or crawly thing within my sight avoided my wrath!! :gun:

Love--does your cyst usually hurt more around O time? I have a friend with ovarian cysts who says that O time is the worst for her painwise. Keeping you, as always, in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Oh firstly, please forgive my typos as I am on cell phone. Huge thunder storm last night. Heard loud boom and flash of light out the window but our lights never went off, but desktop computer is fried, won't even turn on. :(

Ooh sounds like good news. Poor Grace. my eldest had a tick on her head once as an infant..talk about scary.
I do indeed get terrible pain at o time but if a new one grows I feel it worse than ever. :sex: is excruciating at that time.

Well, I appear to have made it (unless something happens tonight!)! Section is scheduled for 9 am tomorrow so, barring any emergency sections that may crop up before me and push me back, I should be holding my precious little Hayleigh by 10 am or so! I'm currently a bundle of nerves, (surgery always makes me nervous), hoping I calm down by tomorrow!

Will let you ladies know how I get on as soon as I can!

*hugs to you all!*

Best of luck today with your c-section, can't wait to 'meet' her! :D

Good luck am beryl! I woke up thinking of you this morning and can't wait to meet your little lady x

Just a speedy update from me before I have to go on the nursery run!
I have finished treatment!! All seems to be well and after a scan next week I'm hoping to say I'm in remission. This puts us in perfect place for a wonderful summer... We have my sisters wedding, my best friends wedding and a family holiday in Tuscany. I can't wait!
Emilia is amazing, shes so bright and sparky and defiantly knows her own mind- her two favourite words are 'no' and 'belly button' which she flashes everyone regularly. I'm so proud of the little girl she is becoming. C starts school in September, I can't believe how grown up and independent he is. Hes a serious little boy but still full of fun and he's really got me through the tough times.
Lots of love to you all xxx

Good luck and God bless hun. So exciting. Can't wait to hear an update

Congrats on your sweet baby girl amber.. :) saw on fb.. :) she is beautiful :)

Ah Iil now I am jealous! Can't wait to meet hayleigh x

Sparkle - great news so happy for you and your family I hope you have a fabulous summer x

Hi all

Fab news about Amber ...thanks for sharing lil.

Sparkle ...Great news .....it really sounds like the little ones have been your strength.

Hi all.......Milo, New, Imp.....everyone........

I have been reading .......things very busy here.....Nate is into absolutely everything....Work is a break and thats saying something condsidering I teach Year 1. LOL. No serioulsy Love being with him .. he is such a character. He just wants to do everything his brothers do, which is understandable I guess. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->