Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Amber :hugs:

My heart goes out to you and OH at this time.
I know how stressful, scary, confusing and worrying it is, but please try to stay positive. Many women spot in pregnancy, and everything turns out fine. Actually, a few of us on this thread has had it recently, and our beans are still going strong (touch wood).
Could you maybe go to EPAU, or the gynae ward? They may do a speculum to see if your cervix is starting to open. If it isnt, you can try to stop worrying.

Take care Hun. We are all here for you
xx

Thanks everyone for commenting on my scan pics. I just cant stop looking at them, its such a distraction!

Happy 10 weeks Chilli! Hope everything is going well for you and your bean.
Happy 11 weeks Pixie! Good luck for your dating scan on Weds!
Hey MumAMH. Glad everything went well at your scan. Love your avatar pic!

Grand, I hope you are having a great weekend with DH and your friends. Cant wait til you get back so we can hear about your job interview and scan.....

xx

PS: no Bellas, it wasnt an internal scan, it was abdominal. They sonographer found her straight away!

thank you all so much for your kind words. I woke up this am to no spotting and normal prego urine (sorry if tmi!). However, (more tmi, sorry) a few mins ago after a bm, I had some light pink in my cm. Nothing is transferring to a pad or underwear, not even close. I'm just keeping my fx'd that this is old blood or baby L making room or something like that. After peanut though, I can't help but fear the worst. I know that spotting can be normal, but damn, it's scary. Trying to relax and not do anything too strenuous today and will definitely call the md tomorrow! DH has been a godsend, and is staying very positive, which is a lot of help for me mentally right now.

Chilli--Happy 10 weeks hun!!

Pixie--Happy 11 weeks hun!! Good luck with your scan this week!!!

:hugs: to you all!!

ooh it's all happening on this thread right now - what a lot of excitement!- I love that most of it is good and am still praying for you Amber!

Hey Amber.
I am still having pink CM too. Just on the paper when I wipe, not in my underwear.
And its not every time I go, just once a day or so. Strange huh?
Im just hoping its Bo and Little L growing bigger and stretching our uteruses abit.
Thinking of you
xx

I apologize in advance that I haven't read any updates...I'm feeling really weak on the moment due to food poisoning...Here's my update from my journal. I will catch up with you all hopefully tomorrow if I'm feeling better. X
Can you all pray that little blue won't be affected by this food poisoning I feel like a terrible mother if I ever endangered his/her life.

Good News - The scan was amazing...I saw our little blue who is now "bouncy blue". He/she is measuring perfectly and has an amazing heartbeat. I was so happy and nervous I couldn't stop laughing and he/she bounced every time with me...it was so cute. I didn't cry...I was just in awe to actually see something there in the first place.

Bad News - We were at a friends house this weekend and Saturday night they served a meal with raw veg and salad (pre-packaged kind I believe). I'm avid about washing my veg being a vegetarian but I guess they are not...6 hours later I was vomiting all night long and then dry wretching...I'm still very weak and couldn't eat anything today so I'm just on water. My OH got sick the next morning and he's feeling very bad as well so I know it was food poisoning and not pregnancy sickness. I'm just completely gutted I would do this to my baby. I'm freaking out it was listeria maybe. If I don't feel better tomorrow I will go to the doctor's but at least the vomiting has stopped. I think I got everything out of my system and nothing got digested at all so I'm hoping this will protect "Little Blue". They said pregnant ladies have stronger reactions and faster to food poisoning so it would make sense that OH didn't suffer until today.

Other News - I got the job! Sod's law I feel like complete crap and have to be up and professional by 8am tomorrow.

Amber - hope this spotting stops and your doctor can get you scanned asap to put your mind at ease x

MumAMH - lovely news about your scan x

Grand - brilliant news about the scan and job but so sorry to hear you are poorly. Hopefully as you say the fact that you vomited so much means nothing was left behind to upset Little blue x

Love to everyone else hope you aren't all feeling too sickly xxx

Hey ladies,

Hope you are all ok.

Amber/Shell hope the spotting stops soon xx

Grand great news on scan, hope you feel better soon xx

Hope everyone else is ok!

Well I went to A&E today as I was having bad pains down my left side, I was really worrying it could be ectopic, but luckily it was all fine and I saw a lovely strong heartbeat. I am so relieved xx

Hi ladies,
It feels like so long since I've posted here. Every time I mean to try and catch up I run out of time.
So, I will find some time to sit and do some reading and have a catch up. Just thought I'd better pop in to let you know I havent forgotten about anyone.

Amber - just wanted to offer you some positive vibes (being sent your way now). Its funny how many, many women have spotting in early pregnancy and think nothing of it. Not us tho! I pray to every god that ever existed that your spotting is of the 'normal' variety and your little baby is perfectly fine.

AFM not much to report. I thought my next scan was to be on the 23rd March, but on closer inspection of my appointment card, i now realise its on 28th march. Those 5 extra days feel like forever. Still feeling very very tired in the day and I grab a little nanna nap whenever I can. Boobs havent been 'sore' since about 8 weeks, but nipples are more sensitive. I actually feel pregnant. I am banking on the fact that this MUST mean that baby is still alive and well in there.

Hope you are all doing well, and I WILL catch up!

Here is a little piccy xx

Attachments

• P1000501.jpg
    P1000501.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
wonderful scan pics ladies, I am BEYOND excited for Wednesday, i really FEEL pregnant and I think i'll be so shocked if there's nothing there, I will be saying my prayers though! I dreamt last night that it's a girl, my OH is still convinced we're having a boy.

Amber, big love to you honey, bleeding does seeem common and not always bad news. Grand hope you feel better soon.

this time in two days i'll be in the scan! OMG!!

Whoop whoop for the great scans! So pleased for you both - it's a great feeling to know all is well!

Grand - stupid vegetables! Hope you're feeling better soon and I'm sure it won't affect your babs - they are very well protected from all that stuff. Congrats on the job too - what a day!

Amber you are in my thoughts - hope we hear some lovely news form you soon.

Kizzy - how exciting! I have another scan on thursday too and am starting to get nervous already.

AFM - feeling too well - want to feel sick and sore! Can't stop eating

My daughter (who doesn't know about chilli bean yet) started touching my boobs today. When I asked her why she said cos they're very big Mummy, I think they're full of milk for our baby - then she smiled at me coyly - I don't know if she's picking things up or just living in hope!

I'm sitting here looking at my sparkling kitchen - not sure if it's Spring or nesting but I think I have the cleanest kitchen in town now - have cleaned every inch of it!

so cute about your daughter chilli!! p.s please come and clean my kitchen!

Shell--thanks for sharing your spotting info with me. After saturday, I just had the one episode yesterday with a BM and again this am with a BM. My first morning urine was totally fine though, as was the sample I gave when I went for my bloodwork this am and again at work--all fine. So it is not happening all of the time, just sporadic and seems to involve BMs. I'm going to call the docs as soon as I get a break here at work this morning and maybe they can give me some comfort. I know they will probably want it to get worse before they will do an internal, but a girl can ask, right?

Grand--I am overjoyed that you got to see Little Blue bouncing around, that is so wonderful! Also, congratulations on your job! That is wonderful too!! I am so sorry to hear that you may have food poisoning, and Chilli is right, the babes are usually well-protected. As for listeria, I believe that that is mostly found in lunch meats and hot dogs, so you should be ok. Keeping my fx'd that all is well!

Bellas--that is a beautiful scan pic!!

Melly--good to hear from you and glad to hear all is going well!

Kizzy--good luck with your scan this week!

Chilli--I think your daughter is one smart little lady!

My m/s is down quite a bit, and I am paranoid that this may be a bad sign, but at least my boobs are still tender to the touch. Will let you all know how my call with the md goes! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Sparkle - Still think of you hon :hugs:

Kizzy - Nice bumpety bump! So exciting your scan is coming up so soon!

Shell - So sweet you saw little Bo - very cute pics! What a relief.

Amber - What a rollercoaster you have been on. Glad the spotting has stopped now.

Chilli - Congrats on 10 weeks - your daughter must be very intuitive!

Pixie - Happy 11 weeks!

Bellas - so cute - thanks for sharing!

AFM: I survived the 1st day on the job...it's a bit overwhelming but it felt good to be working...just hope I get to keep it. Still a bit queasy but I can actually eat again which is good and I took a double dose of prenatals to makeup for the last two days.

Called gyn's office and they want to see me today. So I will be going in for an appointment this afternoon. Still not sure I will get an u/s, but the doc was insistent that I come in today. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing. I go to a REALLY good gyn group, so hopefully this is just another example of how well they stay on top of things with their patients. I'm just a mess of emotions right now.

I think it's a good thing that they are right on top of things. You will get the assurance you need. I bet they would do an U/S to check for a HB etc. I know it's scary. Is your OH able to go with you today?

I think DH is going to go with me. He is trying to get someone to cover for him this afternoon in some meetings/conference calls as we speak. After peanut, he doesnt want me to go through anything like that alone again.

Thanks for the well wishes, I'm trying to stay positive!

Good I'm so glad he's going to try to come...you should definitely not be alone. I know having OH hold me hand was an amazing comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->