Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Amber - Thanks for letting me know :winkwink: I added it to the front page. HAPPY 8 weeks!

here's my bubba :)

Attachments

• Scan pic.jpg
    Scan pic.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
Lovely news Kizzy and Pixie - you're better than I am at loading pics - got a new one today - just about, little monkey wouldn't stay still for a measurement but all looks great!!!!!! Next scan is next thurs which is official 12 weeker and they've very kindly offered to keep scanning me after I come of all the meds so I know all is still well.

Loving all the good news on this thread!

Grand - sound great with your new job - love it when everything works together.

I planned lovely natural waterbirth with my daughter - 48hrs later was glad of the drugs frankly and plan to miss out all the pain inbetween this time! But lots of ladies have a wonderful experience with water - my sister said the best thing about it was that she was the first person to ever touch her baby! Listen to us all thinking about the births already!!??

My poor little girl has a tummy bug and neither of us have slept for the last 2 nights - love all the snugly hugs I get when she's not well though.

Anybody else notice how many times I used "love" in that post? - must be feelin good!

Milos--that is great about getting your waterbirth! I may sound a bit naieve here, but is a waterbirth where you give birth naturally in a pool of water? Is it usually just done with a midwife or do they have doctors? I have to admit, I haven't even begun to think about the type of birth we will have, I honestly forgot we ladies had options these days above and beyond the old hospital bed!! Oh--also just noticed, we are April Scan buddies! My 1st Trimester Screening Scan is 4/11!! And so is Mums! Big day for us!

Amber - yes the theory is that you use the water as pain relief - it makes you more bouyant so you can move around and choose a good position and supports your weight, helps relax the tissues and muscles due to the warm water and generally seems like a good idea to me! In the Uk they will let you use gas and air (entonox) while in the water but if you need more pain relief then its back onto dry land! There is a good home and natural birthers section on BnB where I get lots of info about more natural births but I don't think I would actually consider a home birth! Don't know why waterbirth has got into my head this early on in the process I blame it on 'one born every minute' a birthing programme on the TV over here at the moment I just think the waterbirths look much more relaxed! xxx

Hey Grand, please could you add my scan to front page, 13th March 7W+6, strong HB. Next scan 11th April.

Thanks.
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Grand - can I be added to front page please?

Happy Friday Ladies! Hope you are all doing well!

Chilli--Lots of love!! That is wonderful!! :hugs:

I got a call from the doc yesterday confirming the SCH and was told I don't need to do the follow-up HCG testing because the u/s also showed a very viable and healthy in utero pregnancy. Wish they had called sooner, as I had the first of the two HCG tests earlier in the day! :dohh: I told them this and they said just not to bother getting the second. Arg! I HATE needles, so I really wish they had called before I got stuck!

Doc also put me on "pelvic" rest, meaning no heavy lifting, no exercise (nothing beyond walking), and no :sex: (poor dh!). When I told DH, he just shrugged it off, the dear!

Off to work with me, fixing to be a long Friday, but weekend is supposed to be decent weather with Sunday the First Day of Spring!! :flower:

Bellas - added your scan dates!

Chilli - Sorry I didn't get you in there. Can you just remind me of your BFP date (if you don't remember exactly just take a good guess) and your EDD - MERCI

Amber - wow pelvic rest - never heard of that. Can you swim if you want? My OH has been on pelvic rest for 9.5 weeks lol - our poor husbands!

Hi Ladies :hi:

so so sorry that i have been MIA all week. i am seriously ill. i have been diagnosed with shingles. and am waiting for blood results to see if i have slap cheek syndrome (parvovirus).
i feel so poorly, and have been stuck in bed all week, mainly sleeping.
but my main worry is Bo. if she contracts the parvovirus, she is in serious danger.
please pray for us both...

xx

ps, great news on everyones scans. hope you are all well

Hi everyone! Its been a bit of a wait for me... but I am finally here to join you all! Got my :bfp: yesterday!! :happydance: Its still very early, 2 weeks since conception, so fingers crossed I'm here to stay. I booked my first dr appt for the 30th. Hope everyone is progressing along well!!

Attachments

• Jan 2011 007 copy.jpg
    Jan 2011 007 copy.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1
Yay, congrats IMP!!

Poor you Shell, wish you better and hope little Bo doesnt catch anything xx

Shell--oh hun, I know how very painful shingles can be, my DH contracted them a few years back and he was in absolute misery. You and little Bo are already on my prayer list (as are all you wonderful ladies!), but I will add some extra prayers and thoughts for your both. :hugs:

Imp--so glad to have you with us hun! Congrats again on your BFP!! :happydance:

Shell - I was just thinking about you today and that we hadn't heard from you in a bit. I'm so sorry to hear the reason why now. Drink plenty of fluids and take care of yourself. I'm not sure how that virus works but do whatever you need to do to get rid of it and make sure it doesn't touch "little bo". I am definitely praying for you hon.

Imppearl - Major congratulations :flower: Right now is so scary but we're here every step of the way. :hugs: Can you let me know your EDD. :winkwink:

Well accroding to my "Pink Pad" app my EDD would be Nov 23, 2011. But I am carful to say as its still sooo early....

oooh I love "Pink Pad"! it is so accurate for me.... started usuing it the cycle before last and it has been on point.. :thumbup:

congrats again to all you ladies and hope to join you soon... :thumbup:

Ah Shell I am thinking of you and little Bo, hope you feel better soon xx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congratulations Imp! So happy for you!!
xx

Shellney - FXed for you and little Bo to feel better soon, look after yourself honey x

Imppearl - congratulations on your BFP - wonderful news x Try thebump.com or tickerfactory.com for your ticker!

AFM - 9 weeks today can't wait to see what fruity item I have become when I post this message!

Aw yuck i don't like olives! Never mind atleast its another week towards the 12 week scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->