Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Hey girls, so sorry I have also been MIA for a while. just been sooooo tired and just feeling blaw and icky.

Shel, I am thinking about you and Bo. How scary and awful. I hope you get better real soon.

Grand congrats on the job and the scan.

Yippee for all the great scans. I see many of you have had positive scans!!!!!

IMP Congratulations. Welcome. So happy for you!

AFM, Still feeling yucky. Threw up once this week. Had a hormonal migraine for 3 days earlier this week. That was terrible. My Dr. prescribed some strong meds but I didn't take them. I only took some Tylenol. Feeling better now but still having nausea on and off. I finally have my first scan date which is April 6. I can't wait. I feel myself wanting to start getting excited about being pregnant but then I tell myself you're not in the clear yet... but that 12\13 week mark is finally approaching..... Sorry again for not posting more often. I do think about you all every day.

Hi ladies....again I have no time to catch up!! I just quickely flicked through the last couple of pages....
Imp, welcome and congratulations!

Shell - i'm praying that everything is ok for you and Bo.

AFM - I had a major scare on Thursday. I had yellow cm on Wednesday and it turned to brown on Thurs. Experience has taught me that after brown comes red. I went to the doc and got a referral for an ultrasound. Hubby managed to snag me the emergency appt at the ultrasound clinic (its normally a two week wait). I knew they were going to tell me baby had died, but instead, there was my beautiful rainbow baby, kicking and bouncing. I cried and sobbed and the sonographer had to wait for us both to calm down. She was very lovely and understanding. She found a spot that may have been the cause of the bleed, but said its so small she wouldnt have noticed it if I hadnt mentioned the brown spotting. She's not concerned about it at all. While i was there she did the NT scan, everything is fine but I havent had the blood test yet. I'm not worried about it. I booked my 19 week scan while I was there, but I've been told to get another referral from my doctor if I need a reasurrance scan in the meantime. I know I will. I've ordered a doppler from ebay that should get here in the next week or so.

Pics of my Rainbow Baby!
pic 1.jpg

Top.jpg

Top-6.jpg

Top-7.jpg

milos--Happy 9 wks hun!!

Lisa--So good to hear from you, have been thinking about you and hoping you and your lo are doing well! Sorry to hear about your migraine. I get normal migraines but have not had a hormonal one with this pregnancy, I hope you have been able to get some relief! Will be thinking of you and hope your scan goes well!

Melly--oh hun, I am so glad your scan went well and that the baby is ok! Your pics are gorgeous! I know exactly how you must have been feeling having gone through a bleed and emergency scan myself earlier this week. Keeping fx'd that your little one continues to thrive and for no more bleeds!

Hi ladies, I have been reading through this forum and it has brought tears of joy and understanding. I am so amazed by the support you have shown one another through this stressful time. I am hoping that I too can join you remarkable ladies! I had a miscarriage aug-sept 2010, and got my BFP ealry march, I have no idea my due date b/c I have long cycles, and my early scan is not until the 4th of April. I also check my knickers and tp every br visit, and over anaylse every ache and pain, I have had my beta levels monitored but it still does not put me at ease, honestly reading through this forum has been the best medicine thus far, congrats to all and I hope to talk with you more often! Ang

Mellybelle - what beautiful and detailed pics you have - oh my! I love them...I'm glad your scare turned out to be unfounded and you got to see your lovely baby. I love 3D! I don't think they do that here in France.

Lisa - So good to "see" you again...I was wondering where you'd gone to. Sorry you're feeling a bit miserable. I'll add your scan date hon! Only a couple more weeks then!

Imp - There are tons of sites that do baby tickers - you can click on anyone's ticker and it will take you to the host site and you can create your own. Some of the popular ones are Lilypie or thebump. I like the one I used because I could add a little picture. Good luck and let me know if you need more help.

Milos - I know I much prefer raspberries and blueberries...I have to check out what I am this week. I do like olives but it's not very sweet is it?

Shell - How're you doing sweetie??? When you get a chance love to know - I hope you are quickly on the mend! Healing vibes your way.

Angelashope - Welcome and sorry for your loss... PAL is definitely a rollercoaster of emotions. I'll add you to the front page and just let me know when the doctor confirms an EDD.

I think I've all caught up on the front page updates.

Chilli - I looked back in the posts and found your BFP/EDD dates and 1st scan so I added them so don't worry about telling me again :)

Angelashope - You've been added as well :)

Thanks for all your kind messages.
Im starting to feel abit better now. Think the shingles are on their way out. Just feel exhausted and wiped out now.
However, I am still waiting for my blood test results, to find out if I am immune to parvovirus. If Im immune, theres nothing to worry about. If I am not, I will need another blood test to find out if I have contracted the virus. If I have....well, it doesnt bare thinking about.
Blood results should be back on monday, then we will see where we go from there. Thankyou for your prayers, we still need them.
xx

ps: Melly, I am in awe of your amazing scan pictures! I just love them! your baby is gorgeous!

Glad you are feeling a bit better Shellney FXed your bloods are ok x

Melly - I love your piccies, absolutely beautiful honey x

Welcome Angela I hope we can give you some reassurance and you can try to relax and enjoy the next few months xxx

Shell - thinking of you hun

Grand - thanks for that - I tried to post a few times yesterday but it wouldn't work - very annoying!

Welcome Angela

AFM - just ate far too much lovely dinner at a friends house - washed down with tarte tartin - lucky I'm sporting maternity jeans - the only others I still fit in are in the wash! Am I the only one who seems to have psyched wasitline into looking at least 7 months pg? Am 11 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chilli, My waiste is quit big already too but pretty sure it is b/c I am eating way more then I should!
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes! I am off for blood work this morning, I have been monitoring it weekly until my scan which is april 4th, so that means this monday and next monday blood then the following the sacan, I am counting down by blood work b/c 2 sounds a lot better then 2 more weeks! Wishing everyone a happy monday and healthy week!

Eugh - I've woken up this morning and my chest (between my boobs) is all spotty and not very nice - I dressed it with tea tree and it's calmed down a bit! I've even been getting lots of little spots behind my ears which I've never had before - I'm hoping it's all good hormones whooshing around.

Angela - sounds like they're taking good care with you. I'm glad I'm not having bloods done though as at midwife's appt last week it took 3 and a student, several attempts and lots of bruising - since having my little girl it's been really hard to get any blood out of me! And I've had so much taken in last 2 years - will be glad when it's all over in October and I never have to give blood again!

Last week of 1st tri and counting...

Morning ladies!

Sorry I was MIA this weekend, Baby L was keeping my stomach a bit more upset than I would have liked! I was also just so EXHAUSTED and had a 2 day headache, so I spend most of the weekend lying down--elated that I am so pregnant, but frustrated that I could not do my weekend shopping and cleaning!

Angel--Welcome! So sorry to hear about your loss, but also so happy to see that you are expecting again! Congratulations!! You will indeed find a lot of love and support here, I don't know what I would do without these ladies! Hope your bloodwork goes well today!

Shell--:hugs: so glad you are feeling better hun, and keeping my fx'd for your test today that all is well with you and Little Bo.

Grand--Happy 10 wks!

Chilli--Happy 11 wks!! I hear you on waistline expansion, I think everything has bee pushed forward right now, and I feel like a penguin waddling down the street!!

:hi: to the rest of you laides, I hope everyone has a great start to their week! Spring is here!!!! :flower:

Morning everyone! Well actually just realised its afternoon already - oops!

Been to the midwife again this morning and thankfully she suceeded in getting blood out of me today cause she couldn't get any last week! Next appointment is my 12 week scan in 3 weeks time. Enjoying the lovely sunshine up here and doing some gardening xxx

Hey lovely ladies!

Chilli - Oh I get so bloated after a rich meal (tarte tatin...yum yum - I had the most amazing one here on my 30th bday - it was the tarte tatin flamed with amaretto and served with cinnamon ice cream! To die for! Thanks for bringing back that yummy memory). I wear leggings or a sweatshirt if the "pooch" comes out"

Shell - Glad the shingles are almost gone - what a scare! Have you gotten your bloods back?

Angelashope - Wow - bloods every week - hats off to you...I avoid needles like the plague...I've just got some done and have one more set before 1st tri is over and that's it (I hope!)

Milos - glad you were able to get your bloods done...Oh how I hate needles! Enjoy the sun and light exercise of gardening.

Amber - Ugh...what a miserable weekend for you...I have to say now at 10 weeks I'm starting to feel more human again. I hope you only have a couple more weeks of this.

AFM: Work's still good and in fact I'm starting to work full-time next week (just for two weeks) to cover a colleague's holidays. I'm feeling better and only get very sicky feeling late at night and I usually dive into bed around 9-10 pm to avoid it and wake up refreshed for work. Getting my blood results back this PM so hoping everything looks good.

Hi, everyone. Good to hear everyone is doing well!

I had the worst dream last night! I Drempt that I lost the baby again! Its most likly that this is the fear that has been plauging me even before I got my bfp again. But its desterbing all the same! I also had a dream that I was with a bus of children, and for some reason we had to drive though a tornado! The Tornado was like chasing us! We we had to evacuate the bus and were trying to hold onto anything to keep everyone safe! But it just kept coming trying to get us! Then I woke up! Weird!

I think that this is all about my fear, as I had a rough day yesterday. My mil was talking about my sil going thought 2 losses and now going to a fertility specilist as they have been trying 2 years! I'm just so scared to have to go through that again! I'm praying everyday!!!

Imppearl oh you had a rough night honey! SOunds like all your worries are coming out in your dreams. Can you talk them through with your OH or write them down and maybe that will ease your worries enough to get a good nights sleep xxx

IMP--:hugs: so sorry you had such a horrible dream, hun. I had one of those with Peanut and it was awful. :hugs: A lot of times dreams are definitely reflective of our innermost thoughts and fears, and we dream so vividly when we are pregnant! I had a dream the other night about my precious little beagle (who we lost to cancer about 1 1/2 years ago) and how he and I fell down an embankment into a raging river and I was scrambling to save him. I was able to get him up on the bank but got washed away myself! I woke up with my heart racing a million miles an hour! I'm constantly worrying about losing this baby and my beagle was my "baby" for 13 years, so I think he was that representation of my fear in my dream.

I hope your dreams improve hun, a lot of us ladies were having sex dreams around 5-6 weeks!

Grand--glad to hear things are going so well at work and I hope your blood results came back with good news!

Evening ladies!!!

As you can see from my avatar, ive had my scan, its was the best scan ive ever sonagrapher was brill with me, he was layed with his hands on his face and did a complete flip, and i swear as she presed down n he flipped i felt it! maybe im imagening it or im more aware of my body but im sure im feeling little movments,this is my 3rd babe, anyone else heard of early movements??
As a bonus im a couple of days infront of my original dates.... im 12 and 2 days so now due on 1st oct, GRAND please could you change that on ur edd please??
Hope you all well, just finished work so gonna grab a bath
x

wow there are alot of posts here on a monday! My blood had been more then doubling every 2 days and this time it went from 9000-22380, they say its strong so I am hoping it is normal to slow down at this point.
Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes,
Chilli, last week of first tri... congrats I couldnt be more jealous-
for all of you with bad dreams I empathize, just remember they are only dreams well night mares is more accurate and try not to dwell on them-its fears coming out and thats it-when I first found out about this pregnancy I had a dream they were giving me a d&c while I was awake and I convinced myself it was omen-but its 4 weeks later and no sign of one yet-so try not to give them much thought! Wishing you all a restful peaceful night tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->