Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Grand- I can feel her on the outside but each time either kids or oh come near she stops!!

My little minx does this too, I keep telling her she's making me a liar to her dad as she stops as soon as he puts his hand on me! haha! I am sure I actually SAW movement last night, my tummy "lifted" up, twice! amazing :)

Morning ladies!

Neffie--I hope you and Coco are faring well with DH out of town. My DH was off to California last week and Baby L and I sure missed him! I bet he misses you guys so much and can't wait to be home to you!

Vix--sounds like you are moving right along with all the baby gear! That is fantastic! I can't wait to start picking out blue or pink gear myself! I have so many ideas floating around! I hope the fewer hours at work go easier on your feet! I don't know how you wonderful nurses are able to balance caring for so many, including yourself and your own. Much love to you!

Imp--your getaway to the cottages sounds so wonderful! I hope it is nice for you! Hope your appointment goes well hun!

LiSa--that is so neat that you had a dream about your baby girl! I love when such wonderful dreams come true!

kizzy--I love your stories about how your little one is moving around and now seeing it visually--so awesome!

AFM: My one month checkup was today, and all is well! My blood pressure was up a little bit, so need to monitor that. Got to hear Baby L's heartbeat. Took a while for the nurse to find it--at first I was worried something was wrong, and I think she saw the look on my face--she patted my arm and said don't worry, the baby is just moving around so much, I can't get a consistent heart rate for the monitor! Phew!! When she finally got baby L pinned down (and pushing on my bladder!), it sounded like a herd of cattle running around! Healthy HB of 150! yay! :happydance: DH gave me another high five afterwards in the car. :thumbup:

Now I just have to keep myself calm over this holiday weekend as my gender/anatomy scan is Tuesday, 5/31! I can't wait to find out if Baby L is a Princess or a Prince!

Had the most brilliant scan - much better than last week, could see so clearly. LO was chattering with it's arm behind it's head looking very contented... and now Mummy is!!!

I would post a pic but have tried and it all seems a bit beyond me - can anyone give me a simple how to and I'll give it a go - I scanned it and have it on my memory stick????

Hi Ladies :hi:
How are we all today?

Neffie - loving the name for your bean. Coco is so cute! Glad your appointment went well, and that you've got a scan date to look forward to.

MumAMH - good luck with your appointment. I hope you manage to get your home birth, or birth centre birth.

Vix - how wonderful that you can feel your baby girl moving. and you seem very well prepared with all of your baby paraphenalia.

Chilli - sorry about the pain you're experiencing. But so glad that your scan went well today. at least baby was behaving itself this time!

Amber - I wouldnt worry about your weight loss. Im sure Baby L is growing nicely. Glad your appointment went well, and that you heard the heartbeat again. Ooh, not long til your gender scan now!

Sam - lovely scan pic! Glad all is going well.

Milos - hi there! hope you're well.

Lisa - good to hear from you again. Congrats on Team Pink! and glad you're feeling much better now too.

Pixie - glad you're feeling so well, and that you're having lots of movements. Hope you enjoy your holiday.

Kizzy - Happy 24 weeks for you and Tinks tomorrow! woohoo. Glad you're also feeling great, with lots of kicks.

Imp - how did your Midwives appointment go today? Have you made a decision yet?

AFM: had my appointment with the consultant obstetrician today (here in the UK, we are mainly looked after by midwives, unless we have medical problems, then we are seen by doctors) The doctor wanted to see me because I have asthma and severe allergies (which cause anaphylaxis). I had desperately wanted a home birth, but unfortunately, the doctor has advised that I have a hospital birth, due to the above health issues. Im gutted. Am hoping to get a second opinion, and still get my home birth!

xx

Amber - looking forward to your update next week! Seems to be a lot of pink at the moment looking through the threads! Good luck!

Chilli - So pleased to hear your scan was more successful this time! Wonderful news and lovely that baby appears to be very happy and comfortable tucked up in there!

Well I got up early and was all ready to go to my appt today when the mw called and had to postpone till later in the afternoon. But to call before i came. There were 2 ladies having their babies. When I called brfore I left in the afternoon she had to cancell as the babies wern't here yet. Anyway I now have my mw appt tomorrow morning.

Had the most brilliant scan - much better than last week, could see so clearly. LO was chattering with it's arm behind it's head looking very contented... and now Mummy is!!!

I would post a pic but have tried and it all seems a bit beyond me - can anyone give me a simple how to and I'll give it a go - I scanned it and have it on my memory stick????

try going to https://imageshack.us/ upload your pic then then it will give you some codes to past like the ones for your ticker.

if that does work then when you are composing a msg there is a little symbol with a mountain click it and a box will appear then go back to imageshack and right-click your pic and go to view image info or properties (depends on your what your using im using firefox) then another box will appear and it will have "location" then a link next to it or "https" and a link next to it comp that link and put it in the box that popped up on your msg! should work

Hi ladies! :flower:

THRILLED to be able to join a group like this at long last. I got my BFP on Saturday May 21st and have an EDD of 19 January 2012. A 2012 baby!!! I'm approx six weeks today so halfway through to scan time...woo!

I had been TTC for five months with lots of erratic cycles, spotting, late O and only 5 AFs in 9 months post-bcp...so it feels a little like a miracle!

Lovely to meet you all! xxx:kiss:

Updating later today :winkwink:!

Congratulations Morticia! A big welcome:flower:

Morticia---:happydance:Congratulations hun!:happydance: Welcome, welcome, so happy to have you joining us!!!

IMP--good luck with your appointment hun, hopefully no more delays!

Shell--I hope everything goes well with the second opinion and I really hope you are able to have your home birth! :hugs:

Chilli--so glad to hear that your scan went much better! And how adorable that the baby was relaxing away, saying "just hanging out for now, mummy!"

I am not a computer person at all, so unfortunately will be no help on downloading pics! Hopefully SamB's pointers will help!

Updating as I write :) - So much news to fill in! :)

Lisa7 - Congrats TEAM PINK :pink: - lots of wee girls on this thread so far :)

Shell - So sorry about not getting the homebirth that you wanted. I won't be getting one either since it's virtually unheard of here but I will be making my hospital birth as natural as possible. Cool news about flutters...I've been getting some too :winkwink:

SamB - Thanks for sharing your little one on the scan...looks perfect so far, you must be on :cloud9:

Neffie - Coco is the cutest little nickname! Love it. As for exercise I gave up 1st trimester and only did walking. Now in second tri I am doing light yoga, stretching, pelvic exercises/stregthening and swimming in the sea. I didn't feel great from 6-10 weeks pregnant so exercise was out the door plus I didn't want to jostle things around too much down there being a nervous PALer.

Kizzy - That's so sweet you are beginning to feel Tinker on the outside...let us know what pram you get...I'm so lost at this point. We're moving in a week or two so we won't by anything till we're settled in our new place.

Mum@madhouse - Did you get your home birth??? I hope you do...will you have a birthing pool and a doula??? I wish we could have doulas...France is so medically conventional! Grrr...

Chilli - Sorry about all that pain your in...sounds really not fun. I hope swimming will help. Remember posture really helps to and stretching/yoga etc. Maybe a prenatal massage would help release some tension buried in your muscles/bones?

Amber - Good luck on your upcoming gender/anatomy scan...so you're finding out the sex of Baby L - how exciting!

Pixie - Have an excellent vacation with your family...we need to plan one soon as well before baby is born.

Hi to all you other prego ladies out there! Milosmum, Beanwood, Imp, Angelas, Bellas. :winkwink:

Ahem, Miss Grand, how are YOU doing?!?! Update please!!

OOPs - I totally was into updating and forgot about little ol' me :winkwink:

Well I'm taking "little blue" to the Monaco Grand Prix on Sunday (I'm working) - I"ll post a pic of my little sailor dress - working for a yachting company so I thought it would be cute - I've got flats and heels so I have a choice and won't get too tired on my feet. We move in a week to our little (very little) but cute abode - I can't wait! Other than that feeling great and started swimming in the sea this past week and it was cool to show the bump in bikini - it felt so nice in the water...I definitely recommend it - I felt completely weightless!

Bisous :kiss: Pics to come :)

thanx grand i am still on cloud 9!!

can you update my DD is the 24th Dec

Ohh, that sounds like so much fun this weekend Grand! I hope you and little blue have a fabulous time! I can't wait to see the pic of your outfit! Also, excited for your move to your new place, I hope it goes nice and smooth for you, and then you can start buying baby stuff!!

Swimming--I can't wait. The pool in our development is opening this weekend--it's not the sea/ocean, but it will do!

Amber - We have a little pool in our new apt. complex as well so I'll be going there too to kick around as well...it feels so good. You're going to love it!

Happy Friday Ladies :hi:

Amber - WOW, gender scan already?? Good luck! Any feelings on whether you're going to be on team pink, or team blue? :winkwink:

Chilli - I see you have the pic up! I'd said it on the other thread as well....what a cutie! :)

Shell - Sorry you were told that you can't get a home birth. Hope you get that second (and different) opinion. :hugs:

Imp - Good luck for your appt today. Will we get to see some piccies? :haha:

Morticia - Welcome, welcome, welcome! Congrats again, and H&H 9 months. :flower:

Grand - Good to hear from you. Hmmm, sailor dress huh? I'm curious to see a pic. :winkwink: I bet you're excited about moving into your new place soon. And swimming in the ocean sure sounds like fun. :thumbup:

:wave: to everyone else.

AFM, got a call from the Dr.'s office yesterday to inform me that my early hCG and progesterone levels came back normal. At first, I felt like my hCG levels were a bit on the lower side, and was getting a little paranoid. But at this stage the range is so wide, and my numbers are well within the normal range. I go in later today to have the second set done. I'm not going to delve into it too much...I just want the levels to double like they should. Will have the results back on Tuesday. In other news, one of my friends had her baby boy earlier this week. A BIG one at that, weighing in at a whopping 10 lbs!!!!! YAOOOUUUSERRRR!!! And not a c-section either.....

Have a great weekend everyone!

Neffie-- Awesome news on the HGC and bloodwork!! I completely understand how your nerves are frayed and how concerned you were about the numbers. PAL is so not easy, I have resigned myself to the reality that I am going to worry about Baby L every single day until I am holding her/him in my arms! Good luck with your second set of levels today!

And yeouch with your friend! 10 lbs naturally?! omg! :shock: Anyone who gives birth to a baby 10 lbs or over deserves a special award imo!! (like my great-grandmother who gave birth to all 5 of her children at home, including my grandfather who clocked in at 13 lbs!). Congrats to your friend on her little boy!

Chilli--love the pic hun!

AFM: Do I have any sense on gender? Sort of. Both DH and I seem to feel we are having a little boy, and have from the start, but I have had feelings of late that we could be wrong! Since my BFP, I have had 4 dreams, 3 of which involved me having a little boy, and one where I had a little girl (and that dream was on the same night I had one of the little boy dreams!--talk about waking up totally confused, haha!).

Not to mention that family history on my husband's side is loaded with boys down the male line (DH's father had 2 boys, uncle 3 boys, brother 2 boys), so I know that the odds work against me in having my little princess!

So, we are still leaning boy, but I am not going to be shocked if the tell us that I have a little princess snuggled warmly inside me! We have no preference at all, we always talk about "if it is a girl, we can do x, y, z" or "if it is a boy, we can do this and that!". However, I have a sneaking suspicion that DH is secretly hoping for a little girl (as she will be named for his late grandmother whom he adored).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->