Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Bean - Good luck on your scan tomorrow. The nerves are understandable, but I'm sure everything will be fine. :thumbup:

Vixmar - That's awesome that your 8 yr old could feel your LO. I'm sure your OH will be following suit soon.

Grand - Cute bump & outfit! :thumbup: Not too long now before your gender scan, I'm sure you're super excited. I'm doing good, thanks. No m/s as of yet. By no means am I welcoming it, but definitely won't be complaining if I get it.

Amber/Milos - Good luck for your scans tomorrow. Can't wait to hear about the results, and see some pics. :winkwink:

:hi: to everyone else.

Good luck to Amber, Milos and Bean for tomorrow!
Cant wait to see the scan pics, and maybe find out some genders!
Thinking of you all :friends:
xx

Hi all - loooks like Ihaven't reported how my 2nd 20 week scan wnet here yet last thursday. It was GREAT! Baby all facing the right way so got some great pics - as in avatar!

Will read back now but hope you're all well

Sorry ladies I've been MIA for a while - hen dos and family weekends etc just popping in to say hi catch up on gossip and say thanks for the good wishes for tomorrow - kind of excited/nervous about my scan now but promise to be back asap to catch up properly and show you all some piccies.

Good luck to bean and amber tomorrow too.

Love to all xxx

hello ladies

good luck to bean, amber and milos with scans tomorrow:thumbup:

Grand- wont know for sure about where i will have baby until i see the consultant but i do feel torn between birth centre and home birth. GP said hospital because of this being baby number 5 and risk of PPH but i never had any problems so hoping consultant will agree its safe. Great news on the apartment by the way, glad you're enjoying the swimming too. Congrats on halfway :happydance:

Shell- love the bump pics and hooray for kicks:thumbup:

Samb- fab due date hun, what an xmas pressie:hugs:

Neffie- good news on your HCG hun. 1st tri is a bugger, 2nd tri is much more fun and less stressful i think. You will be there before you know it:thumbup:

Hello to everyone i missed, hope everyone is doing well and had a good weekend

AFM: Bubs is moving loads now which is so cool, although dh still hasn't felt her/him yet but i dont think it will be long. not long till my scan now, 7th june. anyone else on that day? I will be 20wks on thursday and it just seems to be speeeding by now. also i have been having a couple of tightenings today, i think its the BH starting but was sure they didnt start this early:shrug: anyone else?

PS: Grand, could you please update me on 1st pagewhen you get chance? 12wks scan on 11th april, all well with low risk nt result, thanks

Hey ladies.. just stopping in say Hello and hoping your all doing well.. Hope to be back here soon.. :) and I have a drs appt tom. with a new dr.. so hoping for some help..

Hoping your all well.. and had a great weekend..

Good luck for everyone having scans today.
Will be popping in later to see pics and team blue/pink/yellow results.!!

Morning ladies,

Lots of lovely news and positivity in the thread today, looking forward to hearing scan news and seeing if we're getting some boys to go with our girls!! :)

As for me, all good, am 25 weeks this Friday and we go on holiday Sat for a week so gonna hopefully get to chill out and read books and relax as I imagine it will be a while before I can do that again!! I have just started to get a little uncomfortable in bed at night, I woke up in a bit of pain Sunday night, I must have rolled onto my front and it felt really uncomfy!! I went and bought a dreamgenii pillow yesterday and had a nap in the afternoon which was lush so I had high hopes for last night but didnt sleep too well at all. Had an aching hip at one point and and aching knee later so ended up chucking it out of the bed around 3.30 this morning! haha! I'll give it another couple of nights and if I cant get used to it I am taking it back. It was my original due date today from my first pregnancy which I thought I'd find really hard but to be honest I am fine, I think I am just so grateful to be pregnant and well again and so looking forward to this one that it's made it a lot easier to deal with. Thanking my lucky stars today :) xxx

Lil - we popped a seat-warmer on your seat when you left us, but we are hoping you will be back very soon to reclaim your space. thinking of you.

Kizzy - i adore my pregnancy pillow, sooo comfy, but i still cant get a good nights sleep :( also, thinking of you on your due date. glad you are coping well and feeling so positive.

xx

Hi all

Thank you for all the good wishes for the scan.

Milos and Amber thinking of you. XX

Phoned docs this morn to get blood test results - I have to go to docs on Thursday as they want to talk to me about one of my results. UGGHHHHH Sure its nothing serious as they didn't phone and I am not seeing them until thursday. Thinking maybe iron levels as I am so so tired and keep being told I look pale, also having dizzy spells. Another worry though eh.....

Am sooo nervous - cleaning to try and take my mind off it.

Anyway ..... hope that you are all good. Will be back in later for a proper read through al the posts and a reply. XX

Hey ladies--stopping in really quick to give my update and I promise to catch up with everyone later today!

We are team.....

:pink::cloud9::pink:PINK!!!! :pink::cloud9::pink:

DH is OVER THE MOON!! I KNEW he was hoping for a little girl! haha I was so sure the odds were against us for a little pink bundle, but there she was, 3 lines loud and clear on the US!! Both DH and I were all teary. Baby L (whom I'm pretty sure is going to be called Mary Grace!) is also measuring perfectly at 18.6 days.

I have to make some calls to friends/family. Will stop back later to catch up and post pics!

Sending extra :cloud9: vibes to my scan buddies today, milos and bean!

Hurray Amberyll-Team Pink so exciting!! and I love the name Mary Grace! Now you can go on a shopping spree!
Cant wait to here form Milos and Bean-good vibes!!!!

yay another pink one, here's to the new brood of femme fetales!! :)

Congrats on team :pink: Amber! I was so sure you were having a boy. But what a cutie she's gonna be, im sure! with a beautiful name to boot! Thats another girl to add to our list of FF babies, c'mon boys!!

Cant wait to hear from Bean and Milos!
xx

Yay for Team Pink Amber!!

Thanks Shell.. I hope to be back soon and reclaim my spot..

Have my appt today so we will hopefully get some answers.. so I can get my butt back here...

Hey ladies--stopping in really quick to give my update and I promise to catch up with everyone later today!

We are team.....

:pink::cloud9::pink:PINK!!!! :pink::cloud9::pink:

DH is OVER THE MOON!! I KNEW he was hoping for a little girl! haha I was so sure the odds were against us for a little pink bundle, but there she was, 3 lines loud and clear on the US!! Both DH and I were all teary. Baby L (whom I'm pretty sure is going to be called Mary Grace!) is also measuring perfectly at 18.6 days.

I have to make some calls to friends/family. Will stop back later to catch up and post pics!

Sending extra :cloud9: vibes to my scan buddies today, milos and bean!

So made up for you Amber, I said 'ah' out loud when I read above and a shiver went down my spine... all in a nice way of course.
My dh is desperate for a girl so how lovely that you are giving him what he wants... :thumbup:
I hope to be able to do the same soon (although I will be over the moon with boy or girl)

Yay for being able to buy pink things...... :wohoo:

Hi all

Amber how fab - team pink. Was sat at waiting room thinking of you and milos.

My scan went well. Dates are good - nearly 15 weeks. Due date 24th November.

Baby was kicking legs about loads. It is feeling real.

Am also going to make few calls - will pop back on later. XX

Bean - I know how today must have felt and how you feel now.
I had MMC at 12 weeks so will never again feel joy at the thought of a scan, but you have proved that it can happen... :cloud9:

Made up for you :hugs:

Thanks New - yeah it changes from an experince that you look forward to. I shut my eyes - I couldn't look at the screen until I heard the sonographer say that it was ok.

I have bee such a negative moo recently - thanks all for being so supportive and helping to keep me going with your words.

Sending all bug hugs. XX

Mum - Yay for all the movement you're feeling. And happy 20 weeks in advance. :flower:

Lil - Like the others said, we're waiting for you to get back in here soon. :hugs: Hope your appointment went well.

Kizzy - Enjoy your vacation. I hope that the 'genie' in your pillow comes out soon, and starts to work some of it's magic. :winkwink:

Bean - Awesome news on the scan. Do we get to see any pics? :haha:

Amber - CONGRATS on team pink!!!!! How exciting! :happydance: I can only imagine how chugged up your OH is. Just wait until he meets your LO...that will sure be a treat to see. Mary Grace is a lovely name by the way. :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I got my results back from the 2nd set of blood work. They said that everything was fine, and told me my numbers. They have definitely increased, but have not quite doubled. I know that once the levels hit 1200, it can take up to 96 hours to double. Mine were dawn 72 hours apart. Needless to say, I've been a nervous wreck all day thinking about all the negatives. :nope: I told OH that it was one of those nervous days today, but didn't tell him why, as I don't want to cause him undue stress while he's out of town. I sure wish he was here though. What was I thinking when I asked them to check my hCG levels. :dohh: Should have just let it be. And now my scan is not for another 3 weeks. Can I just say TORTURE?? I just want to wake up tomorrow, and be in 2nd tri already, as sad as it sounds. I'm trying to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy, but that's what happens when you're armed with too much information. Taking it one day at a time just seems too much at times. :shrug:

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer, but I just needed to get it out of my system. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->