Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Hi ladies ,really hope I can join you,I am cautiously pregnant with my fifth, :happydance:It's my 44th birthday tomorrow and I have had 9mc's ,including losing my beautiful twins at twelve weeks and my little son at 19 weeks ,my other seven little babies only survived for 6-8 weeks,:cry::cry::cry:,since discovering I was pregnant on Monday I am over the moon but have found it nerve wrecking,we had been trying for 13 cycles before we became pregnant with this one,:hugs:I was diagnosed with sticky blood syndrome last august and this is my first pregnancy since then.i inject myself every morning in the stomach with clexane and take aspirin and folic acid,am having weekly visits to the hospital for blood tests to check the hcg is rising and my first scan is June the 16th ,I really hope I am there for that scan :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

Congratulations on our first baby boy!! Wow, you're going to have a son?!
So Wee nut was a girl, and Little Blue is a boy?! How exciting! :happydance:

Happy 21 weeks, also xx

Happy Saturday Everybody!!

Milos/Pixie - glad you're enjoying the weather, its so hot, isnt it!!

Amber - hope you enjoyed your donuts!

Imp - hope you have a lovely weekend at the cottage, with plenty of sunshine!

Kizzy - glad your appointment went well yesterday. Hope you have a brilliant time in Spain!

Melly - good luck with your FS appointment. I really hope they find out the reason you lost Kyle and Evie, and can prevent it happening to your little bean. Happy 4 weeks!

Desperado - congratulations on your pregnancy, and welcome to this thread. I trully hope this little bean sticks for you. Looking forward to getting to know you over the coming months.

AFM: Thankyou to everyone for their kind words yesterday. I kept myself really busy, so that I didnt have time to dwell, and I coped quite well. Now to look to the future....
Also, I am over the moon, as my bestest friend announced that she is pregnant yesterday! I was feeling abit lonely, as I dont have any pregnant friends (ovbiously I class you guys as my friends, but i mean in real life, lol). But i went out for dinner last night, and my best friend since I was 12 years old told me she's expecting. And she's only 12 weeks behind me! So we can be bump buddies!! woohoo!!

Hope you're all well today :flower:
xx

Happy Saturday Everyone :hi:

Bean - Sorry to hear about the low platelet count. Are the docs giving you anything to help with it?

Shell - :hugs: for the emotions you went through yesterday for Baby C. It's anything but easy! I'm sure he/she is looking down on you guys right now, and is watching over little Bo. :flower: Exciting news about your bestie! I'm sure you're over the moon.

Melly - Ouch for the cold weather. Ditto here....I hate the cold weather! Good luck on your scan. Hope they get you in for one as soon as possible, and can give you some answers.

Amber - So how many donuts did you have? Were they good?? Stupid question, I know. :haha:

Imp - Even though I'm not far along, DH is hanging in 'no :sex:' mode. I know for a fact that I'm not going to get any until I get through the 1st tri. I'm ok with that. Hopefully we can squeeze in a few sessions after that, but I won't be surprised if we don't. Enjoy your girls cottage weekend, sounds like fun. :thumbup:

Kizzy - Great news on the scan! Couldn't have asked for a better way to start your vacation. Have a great time in Spain!

Grand - Congrats on Team Blue! Are we going to get to see pics of the 3D scan? :winkwink:

Desperado - Welcome. and happy birthday! :flower: Sorry for your losses. Good luck for your upcoming scan. Sending tons of sticky :dust: your way.

:hi: to everyone else.

AFM, keenly awaiting OH's return tomorrow. Can't wait! I know he's going to be all over the belly making up for missed time with Coco. :haha: Other than that, I've been spending quite a bit of time in the pool...it's been great! 6 more days until my scan. Getting excited, and my heart is starting to race!

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Thanks Neffie

Don't think that they give you anything, they jsut have to keep an eye on it. Will be undre consultant care anyway though as have an underactive thyroid. I had a low platelet count with my middle ds and that was all fine. Hoping like last time it is nothing serious.

Your dh is back today - bet you are excited.

Morning everybody have a nice day. XX

Yeah our first BOY!!! Congratulations Grand - howsthe name game coming along?

Desperado - congratulations on your BFP! I hope you have a happy and healty 9 months and those HCGs keep going up x

Neffie - I bet its lovely to hav DH home again and now is only a few days til your scan - can't wait to hearall about it x

Shelleney - glad you managed to keep busy and keep positive on the day of your previous loss. Now you can look forwards to little Bos arrival x

Melly - hope your appointments and scans go well and the docs can give yousome answers. Hope youa re feeling well with this little bean x

Hows everyone else? I am working this weekend which is pants but the sun has gone away and its feels really chilly here again so atleast its not gloriously sunny and I am stuck inside!

Had the best night last night - I felt Squiggle move for the first time! It seems to have taken ages for me to be aware of it but last night we were sitting quietly watching a film and there it was butterfly bubbly movements in my tummy - just amazing! xxx

Desperado - Welcome and H&H 9 months :flower:

Melly - Let us now what happens with your FS appt...it would be helpful to find out answers and share your special surprise with them.

Neffie - I bet OH get's a big big hug from you! Sorry no 3d Scan to show - he just showed us on the screen since it's not my official U/S at the hospital.

Shell - that's so fun that you have a prego friend near you...so much to share and then you can hang out during maternity leave as well.

Milos - We've been having a crap weekend down here as well...better to be working I think and then have days off when it's lovely and sunny.

AFM: It's so funny Milos - yesterday is the 1st time I felt Little Blue - 21 weeks must be a magical number! It was to be honest a bit shocking and weird to start with because I can feel kicks and pokes from the inside and OH saw them/felt them for the 1st time...pretty cool...I'm still getting used to it - happy to know baby blue is kicking and happy but it's still a totally new sensation...

Congrats Milos and Grand on feeling your babies move! Its amazing, isnt it?
I was trying to nap yesterday afternoon, but Bo was keeping me awake with his/her kicking!!
xx

LOL Shell - Little Blue was keeping me up last night! I hope we get on the same schedule soon...:winkwink: It is pretty amazing.

Hi ladies - I've updated front page as much as possible I believe...there is some missing information especially for BFP/EDD so let me know when you confirm dates (look at the who's who section). Merci and have a lovely Sunday!

Well done on doing all the updates Grand - I am impressed you can keep up so well! My due date moved ages ago after my 12 week scan but I didn't believe them but now I have had my 20 week scan baby measuring to the earlier due date still so I guess I had better believe the technology and my official due date is now 16th october! Only 19 weeks to go - might be time to start shopping I think! xxx

Amber - I just noticed on Grands nicely updated front page that your heart scan is tomorrow - hope all goes well and you get a good look at your wee one again x

Hi ladies!
Hope you are all doing well. I've been MIA while dealing with a few things but found out this morning that I'm pregnant again! Absolutly terrified, but feeling so sick and light headed. I think I'm 5 weeks tomorrow but not really sure... Also suffering from serious jetlag as I've literally just flown in from my brothers wedding in china.

So here I am.... :hi:

Sparkle hon!!! I've got tears in my eyes (HAPPY ONES!) - so over the moon for you and happy to have you here with us where you belong. Much Sticky Dust for 9 H&H months! Is someone following you closely now that you have a BFP???

PS. I want to add you to the front page if that's alright...when'd you get your BFP officially? (Oops it was today!!! Never mind!!!) Take care and get some rest hon after that big trip...Maldives and China...wow that baby's been around already ;)

Sparkle - huge congratulations! YOu have a very wel travelled bean already - hope youget some rest and feel better soon. Good luck for a happy and healthy nine months x

I know quite! Technically bubs wasn't here when we went to the Maldives but must have been conceived not long after we got back. China was exhausting. But it really helped to have things on. I haven't tracked at all this month so am not really sure of any dates!

Line was good and strong tho...

Thanks so much Grand. Congrats on team blue!! Any name ideas?

Thanks Sparkle...We definitely know the middle name will be James as both our dads are named James but the 1st name is still in debate and will probably be a secret till birth. :shhh:

While you didn't conceive in the Maldives...I'm sure just getting away and relaxing was really helpful. Are you getting an appt. this week to check things out?

Hope so, I'm going to be calling first thing tomorrow!

James is a lovely middlename and good for matching too!!

Sparkle, my love!! Congratulations, and welcome back!! We've all missed you in here, eagerly awaiting your return.
I trully hope that this is your rainbow baby, and a long-awaited sibling for Cormack.
Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! :dust:
xx

Ooh, ive just checked the front page, and we have lots of scans coming up over the next 2 weeks! How exciting!
Good luck for tomorrow, Amber. Thinking of you....

ps, Grand, while you're in the mood for updating the front page, would you mind changing my EDD? It changed from 31/10/11 to 27/10/11 at the dating scan, but I must have forgotten to update you. Thank you :flower:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->