Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Neffie--BEAUTIFUL scan pics hun! And fabulous heartbeat to boot! So happy for you and little Coco!:happydance:

Sparke--very good symptoms hun!

Bean--:hi: Hope you are feeling well!

milos--hope you and squiggle were able to get some rest!

Vix--Happy V day! :happydance:

shell--glad you are doing well and can't wait to see the pics from your upcoming scan!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! My little brother (who drives a truck for a living) happens to be in town today, so DH and I are taking him out for lunch! I haven't seen him since Easter, so will be a nice visit!

Hi Amber

I am ok thanks. Still feel sick pretty much all day.

Hope you have a nice lunch with your brother. Bet you are looking forward to seeing him. XX

Hey Ladies!

I hope you are all ok!

Great pics Neffie!

Our scan went really well! Got to see so much but didn't find out sex! Really want another surprise!

Attachments

• REIDNADIA20110610105849374.jpg
    REIDNADIA20110610105849374.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 11
What a good pict Bella!! Congrats!

Glad everyone else is doing so well. It seems as if we are all progressing nicely.

Afm just finally getting ready for my girls vacation to the cottage. Getting groceries and doing all my running around today. Working tomorrow then off on Monday! Can't wait!!

Wow Bellas! That scan pic is so clear! Makes me even more excited about mine now!
And congrats on managing to stay Team Yellow (i want to too)
xx

Bella that is an amazing scan picture.

Imp hope that you have a good time away - sounds fab. Are you showing much?

Shell - I want to stay team yellow also.

Hi to everyone else - I hope that you are all having a good day. XX

Bean. No not really "showing" if ya didn't know me you wouldn't know I am expecting. I just look like I've put on some weight. Though my pants arn't exactly fitting. Lol. I'm tall though so probably won't "pop" for a bit yet. I do find though that by the end of the day I can create a belly, I get bloated and when relaxed it's there. Lol. And my boobs are defiantly inflated. Hehe. I think I've put on about 6 lbs so far.

Imp know what you mean about being bloated by the end of the day. XX

hi girls! :flower:
Sorry for being so off the radar of late...has been great to check in and see some gorge scan pics, Neffie - well done hun!!

I've just passed the 8 week mark and have just started to feel queasy and VERY tired :wacko:
I've also definitely got a noticeable 'bump' - I went to a hen party this weekend and my tummy looked huge! not good when you're trying to keep it a secret!! it's really weird - it is too early really to 'show', yet I definitely seem to be! maybe it's because I've always been relatively lucky to have quite a flat stomach (any excess weight goes to the thighs!)...? or it could be bloating, as being constipated/gassy come hand in hand, don't they?? either way, I felt a bit self conscious, but hopefully it's the sort of thing that FELT really obvious to me but wasn't perhaps to anyone else. or else they all just think I've got a bit fat!!!

It is frustrating not having a scan date yet (letter hasn't come yet - though I might ring the hospital today) because as far as I can tell I'll be nine weeks this Friday, and DH and I really want to be able to tell our families and friends. plus it's my 30th birthday in two weeks and it would've been amazing timing to tell my mum and dad when we see them then...all in good time though I suppose!

anyway, great to read how you're all getting on, and massive hugs and good luck to everyone! xx:kiss:

Hi ladies,

I am back from sunny Spain and it really was sunny!! We had a wonderful time, very relaxing, totally chilled and I would highly recommend it to all you first time prego's to get away for a bit on your own with your OH if you can, such a nice opportunity to spend time together before bubs comes along. I've never had a "sober" holiday before (since I was young of course) and I didnt mind it at all, we didnt even see midnight once! haha! Lovely time though and I took full advantage of the heat and eating for two by having delicious ice cream every day!!

lots of wonderful news in the thread to catch up on, everyone's sounding so well and happy! Congrats Sparkle hun, so so happy for you, fingers crossed everything goes well! I have started this reply and cant remember who I was replying what bit to but whoever asked about the GTT I am having mine on the 1st July, not really looking forward to it (mine's a BMI thing too) but I guess its better to find out and so far I've had no problems so here's hoping it will all be fine.

Bella that's one of the best scan pics I've ever seen!!!

Grand, congrats on team blue, our first boy!! woohooooooo!!!

xxx

Just a latest bump pic from our hols last week :)

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 10
glad you had a great time kizzy!!

Afm just getting my things all packed and ready to take off for the cottage with my girls! I really hope we get some hot weather to tan and swim in!!

Kizzy - lovely bump pic - sounds like your holiday was fab x

Bellas - that is an amazing scan picture, just gorgeous x

IMP - enjoy the girly holiday x

Shellney - good luck for your scan - not long to go now!

AFM - noticing baby movements more and more now which is lovely. Having a nightmare trying to choose furniture for the spare room/ nursery just cannot decide what we want it seems I have totally lost my ability to make a decision! xxx

I am loving gthe bump and scan pics here!! Cant wait to post some of my own.

Blood draw today ladies. My HCG last wed was 380 and today 3823! I was so sure (paranoid) that my numbers wouldnt have risen properly. Am feeling much more relaxed...for today. I know i'll start going mad a few days before my scan, but for the rest of today I'm gonna feel ok.

Hiya ladies just wanted to update you all had my 12wk scan today and was brought forward again my official due date is now 20th Dec '11

heres a pic for you!! baby wouldnt lie right lol!!

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/249573_170402816357089_100001621141249_474731_6321267_n.jpg

Melly Belle - those numbers are great!!!!

Sam - what a fab scan - you must be thrilled - we're getting there...

According to hopsital I'm 24 weeks today!!!!!! (I make it next weekend???) But that's cool - means we're viable!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Kizzy - Love the photo.

Melly - that is greay about your numbers rising.

Imp - have a good time away.

Milo - its lovely when you can actually feel the baby moving.

Sam - lovely scan picture - christmas baby.

Chilli- yeah to being viable. Another landmark eh.

AFM - had mw appointment today. Heard the hb finally. MW thinks that placenta is at the front so that was all we could hear. Got there eventually though. Have consultants appointment tomorrow. XX
Hope everybody else is doing well. XX

I haven't been able to get my bump to show in a pic, but I think it's finally showing so, since I won't have any new scan pics until next week...

Attachments

• 2011-06-14_10-19-33_798.jpg
    2011-06-14_10-19-33_798.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
And also, congrats to all the good appointments, lovely scans, hearing heartbeats and making milestones!!!

Melly - those are brilliant bloods! Can't wait for your scan piccies honey x

Ssm - gorgeous baby and great that you are even further on - 2nd tri already! So cute that you will have a xmas baby x

Bean - I love hearing the HB with the midwife it is so reassuring!

Chilli - congratulations on V day! Hope you are feeling well x

Love to everyone else too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"