Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Oh--you ladies and your super cute bumps and scans!! :thumbup: I'm so pleased for you all!

It would be nice if I could get in here myself before you're all done being preggers!

Anyway, hello from the other side. . . :hugs:

Hey lovely ladies! Sorry for being mia last couple of days, been very busy at work! But I've been lurking!!

Bellas--omg, what a beautiful scan pic! I have never seen one so clear before!! wow! that is awesome! I can't stop looking at it! :flower:

Imp--I hope you and the ladies are having a wonderful time at the cottage and that you are getting a nice tan!

Morticia--Happy 8 (almost 9 now!) weeks! So good to hear from you and that you are doing well! I hope they are able to get your scan in before your birthday, that would be a wonderful way to announce it!!

Kizzy--Fabulous bump pic hun! You look beautiful and radiant! Just as an expectant mommy should!!! I am so glad to hear you had such a great time in Spain, sounds like you and your OH had a spectacular holiday!

milos--sounds like baby brain must be setting in! Don't worry, it is hitting me too! I have been trying to pick out furniture and bedding too, and I get so overwhelmed--too many options! Glad you are still getting poked around by the little one!

melly--Awesome HCG #s hun! :happydance: Very promising and I can't wait to see your scan pics!

SamB--wow, you are 12 weeks already! That is so wonderful! And what a beautiful scan of your little one! He/she is growing so fast!

Chilli--Happy V-day hun! :happydance: So happy for you!

Bean--glad they could get the hb with the way the placenta is lying :thumbup:, I hear that it can be heard to pick it up when that happens. Hope your consult goes well!!

Nichole--what a lovely bump pic! So perfect and cute!

Sam--:hi: thanks for stopping in hun! I can't wait for you to be here with us too, we are keeping your seat warm for you!

AFM: Nothing to report! Had a great lunch on Saturday with my little brother. Spending this week trying to figure out what I am going to do about the nursery before DH leaves again for another week in California. I want to get the big things ordered (in case I am faced with a backorder or two!) and get all the other little things on my baby registry for the shower my mother and BFF are throwing in September. I still can't feel Baby Grace and am 21 weeks tomorrow, if I hadn't heard her hb last week, I'd probably be a nervous wreck, although they say it can take as long as 24 weeks for you to feel your first. I'm guessing she is going to wait for her daddy to be out of town to start her kicks, just to show him what he is missing! haha

Also wanted to wish good luck to our scan ladies this week! Desperado, Shell and Grand!!

:hi: Everyone!

Wow, loads to catch up on!

Sparkle - Yay for morning sickness & feeling tired. Hope it's not too bad though.

Milos - Hope you and squiggle are doing well. Seems like he/she is kicking away. :thumbup:Good luck making the right choice on the furniture you want. There really is so much out there to choose from.

Shell - Good luck for your scan. Hope you don't fall prey to the pressure from OH, and manage to stay on :yellow:. :winkwink:

Amber - I'm sure it was lovely to see your lil' bro again. Hope you have fun with the ordering process for the nursery items. Good way to spend your time during OH's absence....will keep your mind pre occupied during his absence. I'm sure you'll start feeling Baby Grace's kicks soon. :thumbup:

Bean - Glad to hear that your scan went well. Hope the placenta issue sorts itself out soon. Good luck for your appointment tomorrow. :thumbup:

Bella - Awesome picture....what clarity! Glad to hear that everything went well.

Imp - Enjoy your vacation.

Morticia - :hi: Good to hear from you. I hope you get the letter soon, and are able to book a scan before your b-day. That would be awesome to be able to break the news to your family/friends on your b-day.

Kizzy - Looks like you had a fab time in Espana! Sure looks like it from the smile on your face in the pic. :winkwink:

Melly - Great hCG numbers, so happy for you! Good luck on your scan, I'm sure everything will be fine.

SamB - Congrats on the great scan, and on making it to 2nd tri. :thumbup: You sure are going to have one heck of a Christmas. :haha:

Chilli - Happy 24 weeks!! I'm sure that's one less worry you have now.

Nichole - Cute bump pic!

Sam - :hi:. Hurry up, we're waiting on you. :flower:

Grand/Desperado - Good luck on your scans this week.

:wave: to anyone I missed.

AFM, the last couple of days have been very hectic at work. To add to that, it seems like the sickness has started to kick in. I haven't thrown up yet (and I hope it stays that way!), but I'm definitely queasy. :sick: And if that wasn't enough, yesterday on my way home from work, I realized that I had a flat tire on my car. Luckily, I got wind of it before I hit the highway...I cringe to even think of the 'what ifs' if I had gotten on the highway. Anyhoo, I had someone come and swap it out, but feeling queasy during that waiting period was not fun!! On the flip side, I'm trying not to gripe about it, as I hope this means that Coco is doing well. Did I already mention how impatient I am for our scan next week? :winkwink:

Neffie-happy to hear your doing well.. and yay for sickness.. I cant wait to be sick.. :) Am loving popping in and reading up on all of you lovely ladies.. cant believe most of you are 20 weeks.. seems like yesterday you were saying your pregnant.. love it all.. gives hope to us still waiting..

Im almost 5dpo.. tomorrow will be.. will know if im joining back in this group or going to the otww, on Wednesday.. af is due that day..

Hope your all doing well..

Lil - I sure hope this was your last OTWW, and will be your last 2WW. I wish the same for all our remaining Femmes Fetales as well. :flower:

Lil - I sure hope this was your last OTWW, and will be your last 2WW. I wish the same for all our remaining Femmes Fetales as well. :flower:

Here here neffie you took the words right out of my mouth!

Wow ladies so mch lovely good news, well done all!!

I'm still just a little nervous to be posting here so am tending to be reading and not posting, sorry. Hopefully after next week I'll feel more secure. I've got a scan booked for Tuesday! I'll be 7+1 so really really hope we can see the heartbeat!
My nhs 12 week scan came through too for 1st august and I have my booking appt with the midwife in a few weeks too. I seem to already be 'showing' which is so strange, with my son I hardly had a bump at all but now it's like I was at 25+ weeks! Bearing in mind he was born at 34+6!
I'm already in my stretchy trousers!!

Lots of love to you all x

Hey ladies thank you for all your kind words!! I am going to have a great xmas and i am sooooo looking forward to it!! I also love that i keep being put forward!!

So any gender guesses on my scan? im thinking girl!!

Neffie--hooray for morning sickness!! :happydance: I know it is odd to cheer something like that, but it is such a good sign for pregnancy, so I am happy when symptoms are showing!! And Urgh on the flat tire--I had one on the parkway once headed out of the city--fortunately a nice young man pulled over and helped me to change it, because I was at a loss! haha

Lil--I echo the other ladies' comments! I hope this is your last tww and you are back with us very soon!

sparkle--totally understand your nerves hun, no worries! And yay for a little bump already! :happydance: They say once you have had a little one, that pregnancies after that tend to show a lot sooner, especially when you are tiny to begin with! Good luck with your scan on Tuesday, I will be thinking of you!!!

SamB--I am horrible at guessing genders on ultrasound pics, but I will guess girl as well--I seem to see the 3 line pattern developing there with your little one!

AFM: Got my next "growth" ultrasound scheduled for June 29th! That happens to be DH and my 15th wedding anniversary, so getting to see Baby Grace will be a nice present for us! Should be 23 weeks by then!

Hi girlies! :flower:
Thanks for all your well-wishes and support and hope everyone is doing really well. :hugs:

I had a bit of a scare/shock this morning...trying to be rational and not to panic...but woke up to go to the toilet at 5am and had quite a lot of brownish blood on the tissue when I wiped :nope: I went to the doctor and she warned me of what this *could* mean...as I say, I'm trying really, really hard not to get too worried too quickly, but she's booked me in for an early scan (I got my letter - original date is 13th July, but now I'm going in next Friday, 24th June, so it'll either be a fantastic birthday present or....but let's not think about that).

Bleeding has stopped now and haven't had any cramping, doc also said I have quite a nasty urine infection, so am on anti-bi's for that.
Just hard to stop both myself and DH worrying unnecessarily, though I have read on many links on here that brown discharge is fairly common early on...it does help to hear from other ladies who have been through the same thing. Hard NOT to panic though, when it's your first time!!!

Anyway, sorry for being a bit gloomy, but I'll keep you all posted. Bring on next Friday..wish it wasn't so far away! xx:kiss:

Keeping you, your DH and your little one in my thoughts and prayers, Morticia. I hope all goes well with your scan!

Morticia - I hope you are still feeling well and keeping yourself calm. FXed the next week flies by in time for your scan xxx

Neffie - yeah for morning sickness, I think it sounds like a good development!

Sparkle - love the fact that you are in the stretchy trousers already! Caan't wait to hear about your scan x

Hope everyone else is well xxx

FX'd for you Morticia!! I had similar at 7 weeks and all is well i hope it is all good for you to xx :hugs:

fx'd Morticia!

hi ladies, hope you're all well, I am 6 months pregnant today!! WOWSERS!! Only three to go, I cant quite believe it :)

Morticia - many women have brown spotting during first tri. Fingers crossed and lots of PMA coming your way. :dust:

Morticia - thinking of you! I know its hard to stay calm but if it helps i had two lots of spotting between 7/8 weeks and all is fine (i also had a urine infection at this time). Its surprisingly normal in 1st tri but i know how you feel. Hope the week goes quickly for you x

Morticia - I had that too - it isn't always bad news so try to stay calm even though it's not easy

Amber - a scan on your anniversary - how lovely!

Kizzy - wow - third tri!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Glad to hear everyone else is doing well and thanks for all your congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"