Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Hey ladies,

Shell - great scan pics! Congrats on :pink: xx

Lil - congrats!! I really hope it works out for you this time! xx

Grand - great news on your new place and glad little blue is doing well! Also yes I am :yellow: xx

:hi: Everyone else xx

Grand--so happy to hear you and Little Blue are doing so well! So relieved that you were able to find a place so quickly, and yeah! :thumbup: for it being better and cheaper than the last place!! Little Blue is going to love it!! Also, viewed your pics on your journal, absolutely adorable bump and Little Blue looks great!!!

Lil--:happydance: Congrats hun!!! :happydance: Welcome back! Keeping my fx'd for you that your little one is a sticky bean, sending you lots of :hugs: and sticky dust! :dust:

AFM: I will get pics of the nursery up for sure once we get going. It is definately a work in progress, but I did manage to get before pics before we started taping it up!

Sparkle--thinking of you hun and hope all went well today with your scan!

Hi All :hi:

Kizzy - That's great that Tinks is moving around so much! And yay for her already liking her uncle's music. :winkwink: Good luck with the pram shopping.

Imp - Glad you had fun on your trip. That's great that you found a photographer for the shoot.

Chilli - That's too cute about your LO throwing some lambada moves! :rofl: Glad to hear that you're feeling more relaxed.

Milos - Hope you've recovered from your exhausting day, and are making progress on the baby shopping.

Amber - How exciting! What colors are you going to use for the nursery?

Shell - Congrats on team pink!!!!! Bo is absolutely adorable! :flower: That's cute how you guys decided to flip a coin. :thumbup:

Sparkle - Good luck on the scan today! I'm sure everything will be fine. No spotting is GOOD!!

Grand - Sorry to hear about the fiasco with your new place, but glad everything has worked out, and your new place is even better. Great news on little blue, and cute scan & bump pics! :flower:

p.s. Can you please update the front page with my next scan date? It's on June 23rd. I was moved back 6 days at my last scan, so based on that I should be 8w + 4. Merci! :winkwink:

Lil - :yipee: CONGRATS!!! :happydance: So glad to have you back. I know it's easier said than done, but stay positive! I'm sending tons of sticky :dust: your way for a very sticky bean!

:wave: to everyone else.

Looking forward to our scan on Thursday, and hoping to see our little Coco again. The spotting had stopped for over a week, but came back yesterday intermittently, and seems to have stopped again (at least for the moment). Still brown, so hoping it's nothing serious. How freakin annoying!! I'm trying to stay positive, but gosh is it nerve wrecking!

Yes Grand - team yellow all the way for us!

Great news about your new place - I'm imagining it and it's lovely!!!

Lovely news about scans and scan pics - Amber all I can say is that I loved having a girl first time round and would happily do it again!

Lilrojo - hoping all goes smoothly for you this time round

Milos - when it comes to prams try to get one where your toddler can be facing you (proven to help with language & commmunication development) as well as facing out (if you're out with little friends or as they grow up and need more than you to look at. That would be my advice! Good luck with the search!

AFM - not much going on - getting lazier by the day.... oh and a bit frisky!!?? ANyone else feeling that way? I remember I did around this time with my daughter too

Shell - Congrats on team Pink - thats fab news.

Sparkle - easy to say I know but the cramps are normal - I can remember having the, and getting really stressed. Thinking of you tomorrow.

Lil - congrats hun

Grand - great news on finding a place. The ms is easing thanks.

Amber - great that you are starting the nursery.

Neffie - tginking of you Thursday.

Chilli - being lazy sounds good.

HI to everybody else. XXXX

AFM - Have 20 weeks scan on th 12th July with couple of consultants appointments re thyroid and low platelet count. Ms getting better but eating a bit to much. XX

Thanks for all your updates ladies!

Sparkle - Hope you're well...Hope your scan went perfectly. :flower:

Thanks ladies.. hoping to stick around this time.. feel great so far.. just waiting on my results from my lab work.. will let you all know how they are..

Lil - I added you to the front page again - Was your BFP on June 19th??? Just checking since that's what I put. Let me know when you have an EDD :flower:

Thanks Grand, I got my positive yesterday the 20th.. and I will do.. should be around march 1st.. but will update when i have a set one..

Grace's Nursery

Had to share! Too excited!! Hope you ladies don't mind!

Ok, here are the links to the nursery set and crib that we have picked out for little Grace (we will NOT be getting the chandelier, haha--I have had so many people ask me that, lol!). As for the color of the walls, it will be just one color, a little bit lighter than the light pink in the picture.

Nursery pic-- https://www.cocalo.com/item.asp?id=785

Crib pic (we are going with the espresso, not the cherry, you can click on the different colors I think)--https://www.amazon.com/DaVinci-Kalani-Crib-Toddler-Cherry/dp/B000FT7NQU

I absolutely fell in love with the nursery set. I can't wait until her nursery is painted and ready!!

Sorry Sparkle - I have got it wrong - thought I read yourscan was tomorrow not today. XX

Amber - Gorgeous - I love that crib especially - You'll have to show us when it's in your house.

Lil - I changed it to the 20th of June and I'll keep your EDD ??? until we get confirmation. :)

Congrats to all on all of the great news and Lil-welcome back!
I have been reading about all of you but I am a teacher so things are NUTS right now-I will do a proper catch up post when the year wonds down!
Grand you are right my scan was the 20th and I got a beautiful pic of little sprout and one of the feet-we decided very last minute to find out and like Shell Sprout was not into co-operating but sprout never did even with lots of time so we are team yellow!
Thanks for updating and chat soon!!!

So I got my results back and they are perfect.. 64-hcg and 33 prog. still going on prog supplement just to do all that I can to make sure this one sticks... go back on thurs for another hcg level check.. and a us in 2 weeks..

Hi ladies, sorry for not stopping by yesterday I was exhausted!!

Scan was perfect!!! Our little dot is measuring slightly less than the 7 weeks I thought I was but we saw the heartbeat!!! I cried and so did hubby!
So we now have an edd of 13th February.

I'm just over the moon!!!

Such lovely news to wake up to this morning!

Congrats Sparkle - What an emotional moment for you and OH - Hearing the HB that early is really good. Is someone following you closely this time?

Angelas - Thanks for updating! Good luck with the end of the school year...soon vacation :flower:

Lil - Great numbers for early pregnancy. Here's some extra sticky dust :dust:

HI everyone! Congrats Lil!

I've been a bit absent lately as hubby has had a little accident so taking care of him. He went out with the boys for a friends 30th bday and was waiting in front of the limo leaving up against a store for everyone to finish up before they left. 2 guys he doesn't know started scraping and fell up against the window he was leaning against. He went through the window! Neadless to say about 20 stiches, 12 staples and a long hosipital trip later he is put back together but very sore. On a good note he was able to come to my midwife appt on Monday as hes off work for a week or so. It was his first appt with me and I really liked having him there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->