Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Imp- your poor husband! Hope he's on the mend.

Grand- they are keeping a closer eye on me. I've seen the consultant but until I get further on it seems to be fingers crossed....
Glad you've found a new place, it sounds lovely!

Lil- congratulations!! Lots of sticky dust xx

Angela--such wonderful news on your scan!! Are you planning on staying team yellow throughout or going back for another scan further on? I hope school winds down more easily for you so you can relax and enjoy the summer!

Lil--more wonderful news! I am so happy your appointment went so well! Keeping my fx'd that your appointments continue to have such great results! Extra sticky dust coming your way! :dust:

Sparkle--:happydance: hooray for getting to see your little one's heartbeat, that is so awesome!! Looks like you have a Valentine's Day baby on the way! Such lovely news and I am glad they are following you closely!

Imp--your poor DH!! I hope he mends quickly! Also glad to hear that he was able to make it to the appointment with you, I find it nice when my DH can make my appointments as well!

Thanks ladies... Feeling really good.. just waiting now on my appt tomorrow to recheck my levels.. then I get to make my us appt.. yay.. just so excited and feeling at peace this time around..

Thank you all so much for all your support.. I dont know how i would have made it through all this without you all..

Wow lots happens on here in a short tme!

Shellney - congratulations on team pink and so pleased evrything was fine for little Bo!

Sparkle - also great news for your scan results you must be so relieved so have seen the heartbeat x

Lil - congratulations on your BFP and your great blood results x

IMP - hope you DH feels a bit better and heals up soon x

Grand - great news on your scan and your new home - it sounds lovely!

Amber - I adore your nursery choices x I am so useless at making decisions right now my poor baby will probably end up with plain white walls and sleeping in a cardboard box!

Angela - another great scan and I am so pleased you are on tem yellow too!

Chilli - thanks for the pram advice, all opinions gratefully received I need all the help I can get!

AFM - squiggle is gettng more and more active - beating me up at work today but it still makes me smile at the moment which is lovely x Trying to avaoid such hectic hours but i have aught up n my sleep now and I am looking forwards to a more peaceful weeknd xxx

Love to everyone I have forgotten xxx

Great news about those numbers Lilirojo!

Sparkle - it's so good tohear your news - I went into labour with my daughter on Valentines night so perhaps you will too.

Amber - your nursery is going to be fantastic! My LO will go into big sisters current bedroom which is pink and white (and does have a small chandelier!!??) but it'll be in with us to begin with so if it does turn out to be a boy we'll have to quickly whip out the paintbrushes. Other than that it'll be mostly hand me downs... but it's so much fun getting everything ready isn't it?

IMP - ouch! Hope he's feeling better soon!

Angela - I am also a teacher - roll on August! ARe you striking? I only work the first half of the week so can't really and the rest of the teachers in my school are a bit woosy so none of them are!

well getting ready to head out and get my second set of levels done.. fxed they have doubled.. :)

Good luck Lil!! Keeping fx'd for you!!

milos--glad you have caught up on your sleep, especially with little squiggle keeping you on your toes!

chilli--thanks, it is exciting getting the room ready--I just have so much pink that now I am worried--what if they were wrong and Grace is a boy? Oh my! But you are right, it is just paint and can easily be changed!

Neffie--Good luck with your scan today, hope all is well with little Coco!

Morticia--Good luck with your scan tomorrow hun!

Thanks so much for remembering! I've been keeping a low profile until I know for sure tomorrow everything is ok...will defo keep you all posted.
Love and hugs xx:kiss:

Hi Everyone :hi:

Chilli - How's it going? How is OH reacting to your friskiness? :haha:

Bean - Good luck for your upcoming scan! Glad to hear that the m/s is getting better. :thumbup:

Amber - How cute is your nursery going to look! Great choice! Not too long now until your next scan. I'm sure you can't wait.

Angela - Hope things settle down at work soon. Great news on your scan! Talk to you soon.

Lil - Hope all goes well at your appointment today, and your numbers have more than doubled. :flower:

Sparkle - Congrats on the great scan! oooh, a V-Day baby....how romantic! :winkwink:

Imp - Sorry to hear about that OH. Hope he feels better soon. And good luck on your upcoming scan! That's great that he will be able to join you.

Bean - Great to hear that Squiggle is doing well. Hope your schedule eases up a bit, so you can get in some R&R.

Morticia - Good luck on your scan tomorrow!

:wave: to everyone else.

We're back from our scan....

Coco was very much there, and is doing great! :kiss: (knock on wood!) We even got to see him/her move his/her little arms & legs around. It was amazing!!! I know with pregnancy, you're never quite out of the woods until you're holding your LO in your arms, but it's a huge relief
to see the progress with each passing scan. Looks like Coco has caught up from the last scan. I'm now only 3 days behind my LMP date, so they're not changing my original EDD.

Here are some photos. The last one is when Coco was moving his/her arms & legs around. We take it that he/she was waving at us. ;)

Our 12 week scan is on July 15....roll on the next couple of weeks! Grand, can you please update the front page when you have a chance? Thanks.

IMG00485-20110623-1153.jpg

IMG00488-20110623-1157.jpg

IMG00489-20110623-1159.jpg

My levels are great!!! More than doubled to 208! So everything is going as it should.. have a us in 2 weeks.. cant believe its finally happened.. everything has gone the way it should.. It feels so good.. Start my progesterone suppositories tonight, yay lol..

So I am officially back.. :) Will update with a edd.. at my scan.. calling later to make an appt will update with that date too..

Lil--:happydance: oh hun, I am over the moon for you! that is so wonderful! I can't wait for your scan either and to see the pics you will have of your little one!!

Neffie--Coco looks GREAT!!! Those scans are so nice and detailed!! And I love how Coco was waving at you, :hi: "Hi mommy and daddy! Here I am!!".

Such wonderful news today!!! :thumbup:

Grand-update scan scheduled on July 12th.. and I will be almost 7 weeks.. one day away..:)

Hey Chiquitas - Will update later tonight but have to get the keys to our new place!

Neffie - Coco is soooooo cute!

Lil - Excellent news on doubling!

lili- that's great news - congrats

Neffie - the friskness has faded a bit so he's off the hook and my dodgey hip isn't helping - sound like I'm 90! already said on another thread, but sooo pleased for your lovely scan!

hey ladies,

hope everyone is doing well, some great updates coming in! welcome back Lil!!

AFM, I have FINALLY started shopping for prams etc, think I am slowly coming out of denial haha! I had seen the Quinny Zapp Xtra online and really liked the look of it but I went to see it "live" today and now I am not keen so I am swaying more towards the Bugaboo Bee and just searching around online to get the best deal as Mothercare price match it :)

I have also been thinking about Tinks's bedroom and I really like gingham and cupcakes so I think I'll have white furniture (we already have most of this except the cot), pale walls and gingham curtains with cupcake accessories and some bunting which I think is really cute. Not sure what kind of carpet to go for though, hmmm...

Amber, I love the room, its beautiful! :)

Hi girls!:flower:
Just wanted to check in to say HOORAY - everything went perfectly with our first scan this morning!!! Saw the little kidney bean's heartbeat flickering away...such an amazing feeling.:cloud9:
They dated me as 9+3, so my ticker's a little out, but seemed very pleased and said the bleeding a week or so a go must just have been an anomaly. PHEW!!!!

Neffie...we are bump date buddies almost, my official 12-week scan is on July 13!! Your pics look amazing by the way!!!

Lil - so pleased for you and your soaring levels, too. Good news all round!!! X

Morning ladies and Happy Friday!

Morticia-- :happydance: so happy your scan went so well, and that you got to see the heartbeat, so wonderful!!!! Very stoked for you!!

kizzy--aww, the gingham and cupcake idea is so adorable, I love it!! Happy pram hunting!

Grand--hope moving day is going well for you!! :hugs:

AFM: Excited to be at the end of a crazy week at work! They put in a whole new computer coding system that we have to use and I have spent the week correcting other people's mistakes (the down side of being a supervisor!), blech! Looking forward to some R&R with DH this weekend and some nursery painting!! Also, I FINALLY got the highlights back in my hair! Hooray!! I finally look myself again (well, from the neck up that is, lol!)

Moricia-that is great.. so happy to hear everything went great at your scan.. :) My us is the day before yours.. yay for a busy scan week..

Amber-hope you get some time to relax this weekend.. have fun painting and getting that nursery ready for baby gracie.. so cute..

Kizzy-good luck pram shopping.. hope you can find something you love and will suit your needs..

Such lovely news all round!

Kizzy- we had a bee for our son and I shall be using it again this time. I simply love it!

Neffie - Changing your date hon for July 15th :winkwink:

Imp - How's your hubby doing now???

Lilrojo - Updating your July 12th scan hon :flower:

Morticia - Excellent news that little bean is beating his/her wee heart for you :kiss: - They are so cute that early. I'll put your next scan up July 13th (mid July will be full of news!)

Amber - Wow that sounds kind of cool actually...I'm a bit pathetic at computers I know enough to know I don't know anything. Even being on BNB and doing BBB code has been fun! (Mini Matrix LOL :haha:). Have fun painting and with OH.

Sparkle - How's things going hon? Take it easy. :flower:

Kizzy - You must let us know what pram you pick! I love your cupcake/gingham theme. Maybe keep the carpet neutral so you can use it later on as your princess grows and the room changes around her style.

AFM: We got our keys and moved in a bunch of stuff this morning. OH has to work today so we'll begin again later this afternoon/evening. We've got some painting to do as well. I love our new place...small but sweet. We won't have a nursery for little blue since we only have a 1 bedroom but we'll make a corner for him...I'm thinking Sea Theme - what a shocker! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->