Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Thanks everyone! I had a blood test today and will have an ultrasound on TH, so those things might also help me calm down about it all. I'll take your advice though, so thanks!

Grand: I'm in AZ. OH and I agreed that it would be too stressful for me to try to do this in Scotland without my friends and family and as he is traveling so much for work, well, it's best for me to be here where I have access to my doc. He's looking for a new job, though. Something in the U.S., so we shall see what happens. In the meantime, we're using some of his frequent flier miles to fly me around to meet him every few weeks, which really helps. Glad you are doing so well. I hope the new place is really nice! Oh, and pretty please, will you put me on the front page? It will make it feel even more official! :)

Sam.. so happy you got your bloods and a us set up so early.. my dr wouldnt see me till I was 6 weeks.. so i dont go in till July 12 when i will be 6+6.. cant wait to hear how it all goes for you.. and again congrats!

re prams etc I am choosing between the Bugaboo Bee and the Babystyle Oyster, although I have yet to see the Oyster "live" as it were, going to look at it on Friday then I'll make my decision. I know I want the Maxi Cosi Pebble car seat though and I'll probably get the Family Fix base for it...

Prams prams prams...eeks I saw a used Bugaboo Frog for 300 euros...so freaking expensive...is that OK...brand new is like 550 euros.

Sam - you're on the 1st page love! :dust: - I'm glad you're staying in AZ for the moment...sounds like the best decision.

Bean - I'm not gone too long but I can't use work internet that much...I try to peak on at the end of the day to catch up with BnB :)

Blood test results are good so far! I'm being put on progesterone just in case and I'll have a uterine lining ultrasound/ante-natal visit on TH afternoon. :)

Thanks for putting me on the front page, Grand. I feel like a rock star with my name in lights! :)

Yay.. I love my bump buddies.. :) is your prog. the shot kind.. Im on it too.. the vaginal suppositories.. one every twelve hrs till 12 weeks.. :)

Great news Sam!

hi all! :)

Just had my 28 week midwife check, all good, tinks heartbeat is nice and strong, growing well, I seem well so she was happy. My clever little baby hehe :)

Have my GTT on Friday, not up for that AT ALL! x

Kizzy: Your wee baby is terribly clever! What is a GTT? Feeling sort of slow here. . .

AFM: Not to be a negative Nancy, but I woke up with a bad feeling that something is not right and my boobs are less sore too and I cannot shake the bad feeling that I might lose this one too. Did any of you have that feeling? And if so, what did you do to fight it?

Sam-said it in the other thread too.. but we have been there.. being pregnant after a loss is sooo hard.. you just need to stay calm and believe this time will be okay. you have had your bloods done and your us tomorrow.. so I would just stay calm and not worry when you dont need to.. your not spotting or cramping are you?

I had a dream last night i started bleeding.. but i know it was just a dream, bringing to life in way my fears.. try not to let fear take over.. big hugs and tomorrow you will get your reassurance that you need..

Sam - listen to lilrojo she is talking sense! Try not to panic and try to enjoy it if at all possible. My signs came and went on different days so that is quite normal. I really hope your scan goes well tomorrow xxx

Kizzy - yeah for doing well at your MW check and I hope your glucose tolerance test (GTT - Sam!) is not toooo bad xxx

Thanks girls, sure it will be fine, and hopefully results all normal :)

Sam, I totally get that, I am surprised my boobs were not black and blue in my first 12 weeks the way I used to prod and poke them about to see if they were still sore, or as sore as yesterday, or not sore at all etc, you can drive yourself mad with it. Just remember symptoms can come and go, its not always a bad sign, this baby is sticking around for you, I just know it! xx

Hope all you ladies are doing well..

I reached 5 weeks today.. yay 1 week 6 days till my scan.. cant wait..

Lil and Kizzy: Good luck with the tests and thanks for the kind words. :hugs: I needed them this morning. Feeling a bit calmer now. No spotting or cramping. Still nauseated, which must be good, right?

Thanks everyone for the reassurance. It's so hard isn't it? I changed my doctor's appt to this afternoon, so I will have some GOOD news later today. (Working on my PMA--can you tell?)

Happy to hear sam.. cant wait to hear your good news later.. :) and yes its very hard.. but just believe in yourself and in the fact that all will be okay this time..

:hi: Ladies,

Been MIA for a few days, so have some catching up to do...

Milos - Gosh, I hope you can manage to find a way to get some more rest in. :thumbup: on the purchase of the nursery furniture. One less thing to think about.

Sam - It's only normal to worry after what we've been through. I can't sit here and say what can be done to make the worry go away (I personally don't think it ever goes away), but the best you can do is take it one day at a time. Your little one will be just fine, and I'm sure this one's a keeper. :hugs: Waiting to hear more about your u/s. I'm sure it went great.

Amber - Yay for feeling little Grace move around. That must be awesome! Waiting to get updates from your scan today (and perhaps some pics? :haha:) Have fun with the painting this weekend. I'm sure your scan today has confirmed for sure if it's a girl. Hope you have a good time entertaining the in laws, while still staying your ground. :winkwink:

Grand - I love the sea theme for petit bleu!

Kizzy - Glad to hear all was well with your check up, and that Tinks is doing fine. Good luck for the GTT.

Imp - Hope your scan went well.

:wave: to anyone I missed.

AFM, I have been rather sick the last week or so. The most annoying part has been that I can't drink any water. It makes me so sick, regardless of whether I have eaten or not. :sick: I've tried adding lemon, orange, etc. to see if it made a difference but no. :growlmad: So basically I'm forcing down water, as I know I need it. I don't drink coffee, tea, or sodas, so not much to fall back on. I've tried Ginger Ale, but that hasn't done the trick either. Sigh! I haven't even been able to get my workouts in, so I'm a little peeved about that. I'm hoping it'll get better within the next couple of weeks.

Hey ladies, promise to catch up with you all in more detail tomorrow, busy day today!

Grace is definitely Ms. Grace--ultrasound today was perfect. At first she was curled up in a little ball sleeping, and was pretty grumpy after being poked around, poor little lady got the hiccups! Tech confirmed we have a little girl in there, so DH and I are very happy and can crack open that paint! :thumbup:

Imp--thinking of you today scan buddy and hope everything went well!

Headed off to dinner, is our 15th wedding anniversary today also, it has been a really great day!!! :cloud9:

Great news Amber! It will definitely be an extra special dinner for you and OH tonight. Happy anniversary! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->